[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hillary clinton cmon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: clinton-bus-crash1.png (603 KB, 777x437) Image search: [Google]
clinton-bus-crash1.png
603 KB, 777x437
http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN0ZO2FB

Mistake by Hillary. There was no huge outcry on the Left about her emails because theyd rather hate Trump and arent too sensitive about national security BUT

this is shameless throwing of her team under the bus. she just looks like an asshole now. Nobody likes an asshole.

I think by election she'll have made enough blunders to lose.
>>
post in /cfg/
>>
>>80386947
You say that, but Trump is making blunders at three times the rate.
>>
>>80390101

He's gotten quiet since the FBI hearing. This might be a record for him. I have faith that'll be finally shut up and stop losing the votes we need to beat this cunt.
>>
What's the bigger issue here:
>Misuse of email
or
>Deportation of thousands of Latinos, ban of Muslims, general support of racism/homophobia/sexism, destruction of NATO and Europe, turning the US into another pariah shithole like Russia

Hmmm
>>
>>80391971
what's with the entitlement that so many foreigners have in meddling into american affairs?

why the fuck do so many of you act like you're entitled to having a say in the elections? canadians and europeans in particular are very guilty of this, don't you understand that it's not your country? we're only supposed to be observers here
>>
>>80391971
Hello leaf
>>
>>80386947
>Mobile link
>>
>>80392352
You must be the whitest man in Argentina.
;_;7
>>
>>80392352
...yeah
when has america ever meddled in foreign affairs? specially not in latin america!

>being this much of a literal cuck for your enslavers
this wont even make you a honorary white, only a house nigger, my negroe counterpart

since us politics affects the rest of the world so much, we all have a say here
>>
RIP in piss
>>
>>80394165
>yes goyim it's the evil American establishment and all white Americans are a part of it
>it's not the international bankers and businessmen who own it and 90% of the rest of the world
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.