[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Giving Obama Nobel Prize Was a Mistake"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 11
File: 1452033271942.jpg (45 KB, 522x429) Image search: [Google]
1452033271942.jpg
45 KB, 522x429
Old article but considering how chaotic 2015 was for Obama, this was the exclamation point on his downfall.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/sep/16/nobel-panel-saw-obama-peace-prize-mistake-new-book/

>The former director of Norway’s Nobel Institute revealed this week that he regrets the committee’s decision to give the 2009 Nobel Peace award to President Obama.

>Geil Lundestad, director at the institute for 25 years, said in his just-published memoir that he and the committee had unanimously decided to grant the award to Mr. Obama just after his election in 2009 more in hopes of aiding the American president to achieve his goals on nuclear disarmament, rather than in recognition of what Mr. Obama had already accomplished.

>Looking back over Mr. Obama’s presidency, Mr. Lundestad said, granting him the award did not fulfill the committee’s expectations.

>“[We] thought it would strengthen Obama and it didn’t have this effect,” he told the Associated Press in an interview.
The award so early in his term appeared to take the Obama White House by surprise, and Mr. Lundestad said U.S. officials privately asked if a Nobel Prize-winner had ever skipped the awards ceremony.

So given this past week of police shootings in Dallas and considering he has not united America but made it grow further apart, is his legacy pretty much done?

How will he be remembered? Will he be remembered as "that bad one?"
>>
File: 1465252453404.gif (558 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1465252453404.gif
558 KB, 500x375
holy shit
>>
>>80386597
Obama is a piece of shit was anointed by kikes to champion race-mixing.
>>
File: 1457778594767.gif (3 MB, 588x514) Image search: [Google]
1457778594767.gif
3 MB, 588x514
I wonder if even the normalfags realize what a fucking failure ongo bongo was
>>
If he was white he would be more hated than any other president, he just got lucky being born both, jew and black in the current year
>>
>>80386929

In my opinion, he was made into a saint by the media in 2008 and it all went to his head. Him getting the Nobel Prize made him think he really was this savior for America and the world. Everyone up to now is still giving him a pass. Even making excuses for him.

Hence, anything that went wrong was not his fault. Anyone disagreeing with him or standing in his way are ungrateful.

tl;dr he is a narcissist. I'd argue it's due to his upbringing with no father and being born to a white mother but that's my opinion.
>>
>>80386756
Is that Lupin III?
>>
File: 1399884439359.jpg (13 KB, 180x242) Image search: [Google]
1399884439359.jpg
13 KB, 180x242
If anyone watched that video with Stefan Molyneux and Jared Taylor, a point came up about how blacks that are successful often feel like they would have gotten farther if they were white.

Imagine how much of a fucking self-loving narcissist Obama must be. It always comes out when he's making speeches. "Oh everything was so horrible until I became president." he always says. Even at the recent rally with Hillary Clinton he was saying shit like this about himself.

It's fucking amazing.
>>
File: 1468035091831.jpg (27 KB, 397x400) Image search: [Google]
1468035091831.jpg
27 KB, 397x400
>>80386597
>give a black man something for nothing
>get upset when he doesn't do anything at all
>>
File: 1467658533646.jpg (37 KB, 300x459) Image search: [Google]
1467658533646.jpg
37 KB, 300x459
>>80386756
>>80386856
OP makes a well formulated threated and asks a legitimate questions...these are the first replies. This is why we can't have nice things!
>>
>>80387195
Just watch how he threated the QUEEN when they meet.
>>
>>80387215

Of course.
>>
>>80386597
>“[We] thought it would strengthen Obama

So he admits it was given without cause.
>>
If Trump pulls his thing off, Obama's legacy truly will be forever tarnished.
>>
>>80387416
>you're not allowed to react to things anymore

Stuff it kraut.
>>
File: Your mind.jpg (11 KB, 365x226) Image search: [Google]
Your mind.jpg
11 KB, 365x226
>>80387416
>>
File: (14 KB, 383x315) Image search: [Google]
14 KB, 383x315
>>80387321
kek
>>
File: 1758ki~2.jpg (65 KB, 391x480) Image search: [Google]
1758ki~2.jpg
65 KB, 391x480
But, he improved America so much in his 8 years.
>>
His legacy will be that of a man with no real convictions who didn't have the passion to do the right thing most of the time and any attempts at actually doing the right thing brought about worse results than what existed before.

Even now, you see a video of him and his wife dancing on Kikebook and all of the blacks I know are like "OMG! That's my POTUS right there!" "There'll never be another couple like this ever again!" and other senseless tripe like that, not to mention that thanks to Obama, the D side has seen the greatest down-ballot ass kicking in history.
>>
File: 847663710.jpg (31 KB, 526x526) Image search: [Google]
847663710.jpg
31 KB, 526x526
>>
>>80387442
>without cause

It was literally awarded for being a black president.
>>
>>80387321
honestly doing nothing is probably the best move a president can do

when people try to change things they like 99% of the time just get worse
>>
His legacy will be setting race relations back to jim crowe era tier, forcing people to purchase insurance that has deductibles in the thousands of dollars and premiums doubling every year, making the middle east even more chaotic than it was before, telling people "its ok to not work" by removing them from unemployment statistics, tripling our national debt, ruining the military through his "strength through diversity" bullshit and embarrassing us on the national stage by going around apologizing to everyone.

Worst president in history. Makes jimmy carter look like jefferson.
>>
>>80387692

I disagree.

No one is really lauding him as much as they did. I think it's an open secret he's been a disappointment. Right now it's the emperor's new clothes but in a few years time, he'll be seen as "that bad one."

At best he will be likened to Jimmy Carter but even he wasn't as incompetent.
>>
>>80387850

It's honestly difficult to think of a worse president.

Destructive policy and relations, and he thinks he's the greatest thing that ever walked the earth taking credit for events he had nothing to do with at all like the economy.

In fact he helped damage that too with the ACA executive orders and bailouts.
>>
>>80386597
He will be remembered as someone who broke a general rule of thumb in american foreign policy, which was to seek stability in most places unless it was viewed as a direct threat to US interests.

The world (including the US) is now destabilized due to his poor record.
>>
>>80387416
/pol/ will remember him exactly as their replies suggest. Believe it or not, many kinds of reply can contain the information which answers your question, even if they do not directly phrase it so.
>>
>>80387869

Carter got dealt a shit hand, which was cemented when Reagan negotiated behind him to free those hostages as soon as he got elected, but what specifically do you disagree with?

The Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) is actually worse than what was before, because now premiums can skyrocket, knowing full well that short of becoming an expat or partaking in medical tourism, there's no real escape. On top of this, thanks to narrow networks and high deductibles, even if you do get service, it will be of a shit quality.

Do recall that upon announcement of Obamacare, the stock price of insurance providers went up.

He had one supermajority and squandered it, and because his record was pretty shit, running as a D between 2010-2014 was a shit bargain.
>>
>>80386597
He'll be remembered as the Black Bush.
>>
Obongo got his Nobel Prize because Europeans were glad to see Bush gone, because Obongo was himself anti-American and would apologize to everyone for the country-- other countries love a weak America, and because Europeans like to congratulate themselves on not being racist like those racist Americans, which is an attitude they've had forever.
>>
>>80387260
>Imagine how much of a fucking self-loving narcissist Obama must be. It always comes out when he's making speeches. "Oh everything was so horrible until I became president." he always says. Even at the recent rally with Hillary Clinton he was saying shit like this about himself.

What the fuck are you talking about? I've never heard Obama say anything remotely like that.
>>
File: 1465754630882.jpg (99 KB, 908x714) Image search: [Google]
1465754630882.jpg
99 KB, 908x714
>>80387321
well, at least somebody got upset when this one did nothing afterwards
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.