[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Obama the smartest man in an empty room?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
File: 640[1].jpg (48 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
640[1].jpg
48 KB, 640x360
Is Obama the smartest man in an empty room?
>>
>>80381967
Air has more brain cells per square inch
>>
>>80382078
/thread
>>
>>80381967
Which mod is that for Airline tyCoon?
>>
>>80381967
That computer in the background is way more intelligent.
>>
File: aaaaahhh.gif (3 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
aaaaahhh.gif
3 MB, 200x200
>>80381967
If the room is empty, how is he even in it?
>>
No because God is everywhere
>>
not if I get an 8
>>
>>80381967

There are millions of much smarter organisms in this image

They just very tiny
>>
File: obama_lulz.png (27 KB, 116x132) Image search: [Google]
obama_lulz.png
27 KB, 116x132
>>80381967

He's not a bad guy. We can't know what it's like to have a kenyan dad who leaves you with Kansas white folks to raise you, but other white people make sure you know that you are a nigger. And then you get into Harvard and whatever you like because you actually are smart but uhh did I just get in because I'm black.

He and Michelle both have been criticized by black people because they dare to address the problems in black culture when they are speaking to black audiences.

My main gripe is that he never does that in a mainstream speech, where he does not hesitate to suggest that white racism is the only real issue.
>>
Is michael the most intelligent man in an empty room?
>>
>>80381967
He's the dumbest person in that room.
>>
Nope, it's the one taking the picture
>>
>>80381967
I'm watching him blab on TV.....
it's like he's completely delusional and retarded at the same time
>>
>>80382685
>Want's to reduce the number of people inspired by ISIS
How is this even really possible? Tell them it's bad to follow ISIS? Yeah that'll really stop shit
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (29 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
29 KB, 480x360
Nope.
>>
>>80381967
If only he could run for another term

4 MORE YEARS!!!
>>
>>80383027
he's mixing up all the fucking issues, he hardly said anything about the dead cops....

it's sickening, I'm surprise that there are no other threads about this
>>
File: obama_and_michelle_parenting.jpg (169 KB, 962x555) Image search: [Google]
obama_and_michelle_parenting.jpg
169 KB, 962x555
>>80383379
>he's mixing up all the fucking issues, he hardly said anything about the dead cops....

he's in the 8th year of his presidency, and he's just phoning it in from here on out.

this is my favorite picture of him. he's just being a dad and everyone is mad about something.
>>
>>80381967
A room cannot be completely empty, so no.
>>
>>80382471
He renamed Mt McKinley (named in honor of our 25th president) to Denali (in honor of the GMC truck or Native Americans or something).
>>
>>80383629
they don't look like his children
>>
>>80381967
Is this a trick question?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.