[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The dark side of raising a highly autistic child
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 26
>I fear my 14-year-old [autistic] son will kill me one day

>I’m small and very slight and Robbie is now nearly 6 feet tall and quite solid so he can inflict a lot of damage on me if my husband David isn’t there to stop it.

>[...] then he beat me up. He punched me over and over in the face, coming after me when I tried to get away and constantly hitting me as I tried to defend myself. Then he just stopped, sat down on the couch and started leafing through a store catalogue. I was scared to move in case he started again and just lay huddled on the floor till David and Joe came in. My lip was so badly burst I needed stitches and again my face was a mess.

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2016/jul/09/i-fear-my-14-year-old-son-will-kill-me-one-day

What should be done, /pol/?
>>
This is why you abort when you learn there's a chance your kid's going to be retarded.
>>
>>80381891

Introduce him to Sonic

that shall turn him into an useless manchild, but at least will not kill you
>>
That implies there's some kind of bright side to raising autistic kids. It's nothing but a nightmare, with no benefit.
>>
File: honks externally.gif (136 KB, 276x183) Image search: [Google]
honks externally.gif
136 KB, 276x183
>be American
>your wife's autistic son could kill her anytime
>>
Lock your doors when you sleep. Carry a gun with you at all times.
>>
lefty women are fucking insane
>>
>>80382063
I agree with this totally. It sounds like hell.
>>
>>80381891

>[...] then he beat me up. He punched me over and over in the face, coming after me when I tried to get away and constantly hitting me as I tried to defend myself. Then he just stopped, sat down on the couch and started leafing through a store catalogue. I was scared to move in case he started again and just lay huddled on the floor till David and Joe came in. My lip was so badly burst I needed stitches and again my face was a mess.

They don't have domestic violence laws in England? Or is he Paki or what?
>>
>>80381891
Post-birth abortion.

Easy.
>>
>>80381891
She should increase his daily Good Boy Points and buy him more tendies, that ought to calm him down.
>>
Go out and find a nice little skinny branch. Beat him across the legs with it. Fucking simple.
>>
>>80382347
this
>>
>>80381891
The only thing to do here is put him to sleep.
>>
>>80382334

Laws are only for the privileged. No privilege, no crime.
>>
>>80381891
As an autist myself?
A bullet and a ditch.
>>
>>80382334
Not sure they apply when it's your own heavily retarded son channelling his potato rage.
>>
Put them in a home for crazy people

They can't be helped
>>
Clearly he's been watching too much Stefan Molyneux
>>
Actual autism or 4chan meme autism?
>>
>>80381891

time to send him to a assisted living facility
>>
>>80382668
If only it was still acceptable to lock them in attics and bell towers.
>>
>>80382689

>Not sure they apply when it's your own heavily retarded son channelling his potato rage.

I don't see why not, we put niggers in jail over here all the time for beating up their family. Either lock him up or stop complaining, no one cares about your pity party if you aren't willing to take steps to fix the problem.
>>
Why do people lie to themselves like this?
They give birth to some soulless animal, and no matter how bad it gets and how worried they are for their own safety, they'll continue to lie through their teeth to everyone, including themselves, that everything is fine until it all explodes.

>The hitting started again six months ago, when he’d just turned 14. There had been a lot of tension with him at school and I’d been in and out for countless meetings. That’s frustrating because these people are meant to be professionals and trained to deal with children like him but it all came back to us and I felt judged because if his behaviour.
So she's angry that the school is calling a student's parents instead of just sweeping it under the rug when he spergs out and attacks someone?
>>
>>80382798
Actual autism mate.
>>
>>80382689
Don't you guys have asylums or care centers for disabled folk?
>>
>>80382735
NOT AN ARGUMENT

>nice flag
>>
>>80382013
This. Life's too short, if they're flawed just abort
>>
Give more money to researchers so they can figure out what's wrong and start treating them correctly.
>>
fuckin hate mental's. Should be killed at birth
>>
I would love having a massive autistic son to brawl with everyday sounds fun
>>
>>80383021

Only a mental would say such a thing.Why would you want to kill yourself?
>>
File: potato.jpg (103 KB, 500x342) Image search: [Google]
potato.jpg
103 KB, 500x342
>>
>>80381891
Put him down he's dangerous and obviously miserable
>>
>>80382845
What I mean is that as someone with severe autism (and also being 14), they have the mind of a child and can't be held responsible for their actions.

>>80382914
We do.
>>
>>80381891
kid needs to be in an institution, pretty simple.
>>
>>80381891
euthanasia
>>
reminder that obesity is caused by

>Old mothers
>mother taking anti depressants
>mother being obese

and not vaccines.

she has no one to blame but herself
>>
File: remove tard.jpg (65 KB, 760x970) Image search: [Google]
remove tard.jpg
65 KB, 760x970
>>80381891

all such useless sacks of meat should be exterminated, including NEETS, landwhales, and the elderly
>>
File: autismhome.jpg (2 MB, 4416x2480) Image search: [Google]
autismhome.jpg
2 MB, 4416x2480
>>80382806
>assisted
More like restricted living facility.
>>
File: kek.jpg (55 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
55 KB, 800x600
>>80381891
Send him to the university of 4chan
>>
>>80381891
walk up behind the autist faggot with a shot gon and spatter his brains all over his tv playing anime mlp sonic
>>
>>80381891
10:39

https://youtu.be/JuZBgxTwtIE
>>
>>80383219

>obesity

Boy, there's a Freudian slip.
>>
>>80383219
>obesity

fuck's sake I meant autism

autism is caused by the mother being a fucking mess
>>
>>80383161
then what does it take for these people to get sent to one? I would imagine the case in the OP is a pretty solid case for one of these people getting sent to live there
>>
>>80381891
bad goy mother.
she should just suck his son's dick to calm him down.
>>
>>80383266
i dont want some shrieking violent autist having uncontrollable trantrums ruining my meme time
>>
>>80382193
>you're wife's son kills your wife
is autism nature's way of making the slut pay the price
>>
>>80381891
Have a father.
Or some other form of a male authority figure.
>>
>>80383266
>66
Almost
>>
>>80381891
"Autism" is a spectrum, yet people use it whether you're just slightly socially awkward or full on retarded manbaby.

I have a brother on the autistic spectrum who is a perfectly functioning and nearly normal member of society. His only issue is that he's a bit too honest (says what he thinks, doesn't care if you disagree, sometimes in inappropriate situations) and a little introverted; which is fine since he found a woman who's also introverted and married her, so he doesn't need attention from females.

It kinda sucks to see my brother, who is probably the smartest fucking person I've ever met, get lumped with the same name as that 14 year old waste of air.
>>
Heartbreaking, this is why we should enforce mandatory abortions for white male children
>>
>>80383311
yeah my mistake

autism is caused by those things

although obesity is probably related, autistic kids are usually fat.
>>
>>80381891
Tard wrangling ain't easy pardner.
>>
>>80382193
>be German
>your wife's bull could kill YOU at any time

checkmate Hans
>>
File: 1455783410129.png (210 KB, 600x390) Image search: [Google]
1455783410129.png
210 KB, 600x390
>>80382822
I could be comfy as fuck bricked away in a basement somewhere, famalam.
>>
>>80383384
>implying you don't have thousands of violent autists here already
>>
Didn't there used to be sanitariums for autists and spergs who couldn't be controlled?
>>
>>80382193
>be German
>wife's bull can cuck you any time
>>
>>80381891
I don't get it.

Tell me about the rod? Why did you spoil the child.
>>
>>80381891
>What should be done, /pol/?
Introduce him to 4chan to keep him busy. He'll fit right in.
>>
One of the major symptoms of Autism in white boys is that when confronted by a problem black people face they show no signs of guilt. With enough therapy we can treat this, though.
>>
Ideally people like this would be aborted before they're even born. Failing that you'll just have to shove them in a nut house for the rest of their life. It sounds cruel, but when your only other alternative is dealing with an unpredictable rage monster until it either kills you or you die of old age I doubt you'll miss it much.
>>
>>80382013
You act like we have technology to know that. This shit ain't Gattaca
>>
>>80383516
yeah but Reagan cut their funding
>>
>>80382874
>Why do people lie to themselves like this?

They see it as the ultimate in virtue signalling. "Look how nobile I am, sacrificing my entire life to care for a violent mong-baby that will never be able to survive without a handler his entire life!"

It's the same reason liberals adopt nigger babies from Africa instead of adopting any of the hundreds of thousands of kids available in the US. Ethiopia-niggers are seen as more "noble and needing" than just some child abandoned by a crack addict.

Literally everything a liberal says or does is about making themselves look more humble than other people.
>>
>>80381891

She should have fucked more niggers in college

>trusting the vaccinated jew
>>
>>80383346
I'm not sure of the specifics, but I suspect that for things like "my kid has autism", you have to send them there yourself.
>>
>>80381891

Implying she doesn't like the attention.
>>
>>80383516
But you, (as a fucking leaf) should know how regressive the idea of locking dangerous people away is. No, let's integrate their awkward as fuck asses into society, let them leer overtly at womenfolk and drool all over the place.
>>
>>80383623
you can't detect autism in the womb
>>
>>80383731
vaccines don't cause autism

>mother obesity
>mother on antidepressants
>mother older than 30

that's what causes autism
>>
File: sjw.jpg (56 KB, 598x400) Image search: [Google]
sjw.jpg
56 KB, 598x400
>>80383588
>>80383436

We've been infiltrated by the fucking SJWs. What the fuck.
>>
>when a white beats a woman its "autism"
>when a nigger beats a woman its "their culture"
>>
Pump him full of Seroquel or some other anti-psychotic. Better a sloth than an ape.
>>
>>80383653
We actually do..
>>
>>80383790
I said "ideally". You could still filter out certain other birth defects that would render your kid a brainless animal.
>>
File: 1449648842411.png (147 KB, 1179x1062) Image search: [Google]
1449648842411.png
147 KB, 1179x1062
>>80381891
>When he was formally diagnosed I thought support would be put in place to help us all.

>GIB GIB GIB GIB GIB GIB GIB
>>
>>80383507
you're right
>>
File: AnimatrixTheDestructionOfTheSky.gif (488 KB, 390x162) Image search: [Google]
AnimatrixTheDestructionOfTheSky.gif
488 KB, 390x162
>>80382874
>Why do people lie to themselves like this?
Don't doubt the power of hormones and parental bonding. In their mind, their monster-child that's one day away from murder is still that cute baby that popped out of the vagina, however many years ago that was.

When the retard inevitably does kill his parents he'll probably stand over their body and wonder why they won't wake up or move any more.

They should've spend more time looking into the future, and spend more time actually looking to see what their lives would be like, before that day came about.

That's why i won't have children; I look into their future and i don't see what i like.
>>
>>80382347
>butterfingers.jpg
>>
this is why abortion is ok
>>
>>80381891
>What should be done, /pol/?
Maybe she should get him a gf.

Parents used to do matchmaking and keep ties with family but now in the jewish isolitarian society white people are driven apart causing things like """autism""" which really means parental neglect ( often in the form of isolation, lack of father, lack of family, etc ).
>>
>>80383868
the ability to not recognize facetious comments is a sign of autism
>>
>>80381891
Why are autists always built like fucking brick shithouses?
>>
>>80382013
>>80383021
It doesn't work like that, often times these kids are normal until about 3.
It's honestly pretty crazy, I have no clue what I'd do in a situation like that if it happened to me.

I work at a school with them, and most of the time it's just because they don't get enough disciple at home. People at the school spend all day constantly reprimanding them but it's pointless if when they go home their parents just leave them to do whatever the fuck they want.

I had more typed out but I'd rather not make assumptions on the case in the OP, nor do I want to act like an authority or anything. Though if anyone has any questions I'll answer them to the best of my ability.
>>
>>80384158
> these typos and grammar errors i see when i re-read my posts
shamed forever. i need to proof read my posts more often
>>
>>80382013
This shit ain't Gattaca nigga
>>
The local mentalist tried to pull my dogs metal muzzle off "because he was asking for help" and ended up falling over, hitting his head and soiling himself in the street. I'm stood there with an angry Mastiff, a retard in the recovery position trying to direct the Paki on the emergency line to our location.

Someone in the meantime had called the police to say I had let my dog loose on the individual and I ended up in the cells for an afternoon until they got CCTV from the hotel over the road.
>>
>>80381891
Either make him a wwe wrestler or have him join the Marines. Both are great professions for overgrown autistic retards.
>>
Guise, my little brother is age 14, he is tall as fuck should I be worried? I have yet to hear about any aggressive behavior, he mostly keep to himself, even at family gatherings.
>>
>>80384291
Who's going to want to be the girlfriend of a frothing, wall-punching rage monster? Severe autists aren't just a meme, these kids aren't even capable of speaking they're so fucked in the head.
>>
>>80384489
Rule Britannia
>>
>>80384615
Well, is he autistic?
>>
>>80384317
God creates all men equal. Thats why retards are huge and have big dicks. Gotta make up for all the fucking retardedness.
>>
>>80383653

t. Total fucking moron

Babies in the womb are screened for literally hundreds of possible malformations including retardation
>>
>>80384615
If he's full potato, you'd know about it already. Just being tall doesn't mean anything.
>>
A bullet in the head
>>
>>80383653
We do you ignorant fuck.

Holy shit, what bible belt shit hole are you from where you don't know this?
>>
>>80381891
Euthanise it.
>>
>>80384751
Their dicks are pretty small.
Yet to see one with a huge dick
>>
>>80384317
they literally have what chimpanzee muscles do.
instead of having nerves that work for dexterity like normal human muscles, their motor nerves are basically "GO NIGGA GO, MAXIMUM POWER" all the fucking time.
retard strength isn't a meme, it's reality.
>>
HAI WOOWEE
>>
>>80381891
cant she just abandon him? like leave the family home and put him in a home?

make herself unfit to be a parent like sign herself into a mental ward and let the state take him.
>>
>4chan laughs at anybody under 5'10.
>Autism is associated with unusual height.
It all makes sense now.
>>
>>80382334
>is he Paki or what
Bellend!
>>
>>80381891

He may be crippling autist, but has anyone just tried whooping his ass? Or better yet, create an autist sedation package that consists of: chicken tendies, a k-on dvd, some sonic games, and maybe a train model. That'll calm him down when he goes into autist destructiom mode 9.
>>
>>80382193
You make it sound like only Americans suffer from autistic children being born. Happens everywhere, Cuckella.
>>
>>80383219
KEEEEEEEEEEEWEEEEK
>>
>>80383219
Reminder that autism (and the rest of the spectrum) can occur in children born of perfectly healthy mothers, as well.
>>
>He punched me over and over in the face, coming after me when I tried to get away and constantly hitting me as I tried to defend myself.
>Then he just stopped, sat down on the couch and started leafing through a store catalogue

And this is why I want to slap anyone who says austistic kids "feel things on a deeper level than us" or generally confuse autism with idiot savant.
>>
>>80384986
It's not, it's just that you only hear about big autists being destructive because the manlets are easily subdued.
>>
>>80381891

Masochism is really a thing, some people just like being hit and hurt, I can't take it when they decide to go the extra mile and bitch about it.

> kid hits mom badly
> mom calls the cops
> cops take him away
> kid ends up either in a juvenile jail, a social services home or some shit like that.
> piece of cake.
> problem solved
>>
>>80383286
What the fuck is this?
>>
>>80383462
Fuck you
this made me laugh
>>
>>80384687
Yes, diagnosed at an early age. We're fifteen years apart, so I have not spend a lot of time with him, because I keep moving to other towns.

>>80384798
I don't know much about the behaviors of autists (or is it autistics??) but kinda worry about him every once in a while. I guess you're right.
>>
>>80382874
>>80383728

It's not exactly virtue signalling. Parents, especially mothers, have an innate love for their children by instinct. It's hard to look past such a biologically compelled emotions, and the legal framework isn't exactly there to help them out in most cases.

>>80382063
>>80382311

Yeah, raising a child which has severe autism sounds like an absolute pain.

>>80382013

Autism is very hard to detect at such an early stage. It doesn't really show itself clearly until an age of 3.

>>80384853
>>80384773
>>80383968

Not for autism.

>>80381891

Actually feel really sorry for her, because there's nothing she can do. The only way out of it is to either have her son killed or ship him off to some care center or something, the former which is illegal and the latter which is extremely difficult when motherhood feelings are in the way.
>>
>>80381891

Serious question, if any can answer. What can she even do even if she wanted to get away from this sort of thing? I can't imagine anyone wanting to be abused by their own child. Is there anyway to legally have the child taken out of the house?

I'm not really looking at it as whether or not SHE wants that. Just generally, for anyone that could potentially be faced with this sort of thing and did want to bring it to an end. So, what could they do, or are they doomed to live with it?
>>
>>80381891
>>>/adv/
>>
>>80384906
>bullshit

its clear you don't know jack shit about it
>>
File: 1467227707558.jpg (14 KB, 245x246) Image search: [Google]
1467227707558.jpg
14 KB, 245x246
>>80382025
I really wish I didn't know what you were talking about. Gets into it at about 1:30 but the introduction is good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBpTUf_DkXI

This was 2006-2008
>>
>>80381891
This is a failure of the father. If my son or daughter were a potato the kid wouldn't come home from a fishing trip. Or the car would have just fallen off the jack. Or he would have choked on his tendies.
>>
We should do more research into what causes autism.

Like if vaccines have any effect.

Or if nutrition has any effect. Autistic kids are usually fat as fuck and eat artificial sugars all day. What if they ate only fresh fruits and vegetables?
>>
>>80384952
HI ETSUBATSU
>>
>>80385887
Women can't don't their eggs if they have taken SSRI. Really makes you think. Vaccines are probably a red herring.
>>
>>80385639
>What can she even do even if she wanted to get away from this sort of thing?

Not much. The legal framework isn't really there for when children abuse their parents, and neither are the services. This is a relatively uncommon problem that almost no-one care about.

>Is there anyway to legally have the child taken out of the house?

Well, there's a few problems. First off, child protective services are probably not going to care when it's the parents who needs protection from the child, and the second problem is the strong emotions that motherhood invokes. When a woman is a mother they are instinctively compelled to love and protect their child, so there's a huge emotional roadblock here too.
>>
>>80383422
Yeah but most people outside of Internet insults realize it's a spectrum. I do agree there needs to be more defined tiers though.
>>
>>80381891
Euthanize autists. That's how it has to be
>>
File: 1424915639213.jpg (8 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1424915639213.jpg
8 KB, 225x225
>6 foot tall
>Beat women up

Sound like every girl's dream man

I bet he gets laid everyday
>>
>>80386019
>Women can't don't their eggs if they have taken SSRI.
Do you mean donate? Just confused.
>>
>>80385392
Yeah, I don't know where this
>autists are super smart
Thing comes from.

A lot of very smart people have some weird behaviors that some autists also have but a lot of other conditions also cause these behaviors.

In reality all of the so called genius autists were not autistic at all. It's like niggers and the we were kangz and shit.
>>
>>80385533
If it was america:
>kid hits mom badly
>mom calls cops
>cops shoot retard dead when he screams and lunges at them
>mom is devastated, but fuck her, her poison womb birthed that monster
>Bro Joe is now happy and can have a better life
>Dad mostly raises Joe now that mom is depressed, but no one cares
>Joe grows up a jaded yet otherwise well adjusted individual, whereas otherwise he would be a mental wreck from growing up with the autist
>problem solved
>>
>>80381891
TENDIES
>>
>>80383706
Not only that, tards are allowed to check themselves out now.
>>
>>80383384
Awaken and look around, o slumbering one.
>>
>>80386140
Yeah donate, by bad.
>>
>>80386019
SSRI and antipsychotics kill fetuses. And vaccines are a hoax. The doctor manipulated his own research for money.
>>
>>80381891
Hitler was right, gas the retards.
>>
>>80384415
Do go on, my wife's brother is autistic, I believe he's about 9 years old now. It's true the parents let them(he other brother is retarded, but not autistic. He's about 13 and pretty cool actually) do whatever. Everytime they take him to a specialist for advice or help, they egg him in when he doesn't cooperate. They also get pissed at the school when they discipline him for miss behaving. All he does is spin around their house with a cell phone, either looking at pictures of tweetie bird, or taking videos of himself. When that phone dies, watch out, it's rampage time.
He was much more manageable when he was younger, but now he's starting to get big, and his parents old and weak. I am afraid for them, personally I think they may have to put him in a institution at some point. There is no way, especially with lack of rules and structure, that they can maintain him in his adulthood without him killing or hurting them at some point.
When my son was just born, he would try to hit him in the head, like full on punch him. He actually did once or twice (that I know of) and when I would get pissed/furious they would just get mad at me, and tell my wife that she should leave me while our son is still a baby.
He spazzes out pretty frequently (which results in high frequency screams, stomping, throwing of any item throw able and trying to ram his body though closed doors). I've had two TVs broken, my guitar, my computer monitors so far and far more damage to my home done when they come ovee. But I'm not allowed to be pissed, and they never offer or help to fix or pay for any of it.

So I am curious, if they are given structure and discipline, can they be more manageable? or are they just a lost cause sometimes.
>>
>>80386255
Killing fetuses isn't the same thing as not being able to donate unfertilized eggs though, right?
>>
>>80385089
>all autists are fascinated by train models and sonic
This is why Americans are becoming like the leaf posters. You idiots always write shit like this.
>>
>>80381891
Like a rabid dog you need to put them down.
>>
>>80386409
>he fell for the JIDF divide and conquer tactics
Good goy.

Sonic and autism has literally been scientifically linked. It's not anyone's fault except for your autistic parents that you're too braindead to think for yourself.
>>
>>80382966
Checked and kekked
>>
>>80386378
It's probably too big of a risk.
>>
>>80381891

Why doesn't she just send him to a sanatorium or asylum for retards and try again?
>>
>>80386037
>First off, child protective services are probably not going to care when it's the parents who needs protection from the child,

If the kid hits and bruises the mom I'm sure she can get a restraining order right away. Then he has to move with grandpa or whoever the fuck may take him, and if no one is taking him in then he is homeless so he goes straight to social services.

> and the second problem is the strong emotions that motherhood invokes. When a woman is a mother they are instinctively compelled to love and protect their child, so there's a huge emotional roadblock here too

Is he is hitting her and she insist on being with him then she deserves whatever happens to her .
>>
>>80386375
>When my son was just born, he would try to hit him in the head, like full on punch him. He actually did once or twice (that I know of) and when I would get pissed/furious they would just get mad at me, and tell my wife that she should leave me while our son is still a baby.
Wow.

This is the real problem with 'autistic kids'. Insane parents that baby their children. Non-standard kids medicalised that don't learn boundaries because they're diagnosed as beyond them.
>>
>>80386140
Shit, Denmark is one of the countries where the most young women are on happy pills. Like almost 10% of the population are taking those pills daily right now.
>>
I thought autists are just reclusive and keep to themselves. This sounds more like down syndrom, where they just do retarded shit out of nowhere.
>>
>>80385639
In my country all you have to do is go to the local community center and say something along the lines of, "hi, I'm Anon and I'm unable to take care of my child." and then the social services will take your child away and find a solution.
This may have an impact later on in your life if you attempt to adopt or manage to spit out another kid, but if you're not planning on that it's a really simple and effective solution.
>>
>>80386375
>my wife's brother is autistic, I believe he's about 9 years old now.

So what, there was at least a 10 year gap between your wife's parents giving birth to your wife, and giving birth to this autist.

So if your wife's parents gave birth to her at say, 25, they would have given birth to this autist at 35. Likely later.

GEE, I wonder why he's fucking autistic.
>>
>>80386682
Not all autists are the same afaik
>>
>>80386486
An alternative could be beating him up and make him feel like a helpless bitch, show him his autistic rage is something no one except his fathers will up with.
>>
>>80385887
I imagine it's stimulation at an early age. Not being taught how to interact with people, basically not being provided anything really. Like when Kong Frederik did an experiment with leaving new born children alone and they died of not being taken care of. I imagine a part of your brain doesn't function as it should if it's left alone. The nutritions could play part ofcourse, too.
>>
>>80386600
I'll take that point.

I will suggest though that possibly taking SSRI drugs during pregnancy might increase autism chances. It would be worth looking into I think.
>>
>>80381891
Christ. These people should just kill the fucking """'kid""" and say he did it himself. They're ruining their normal kid's life in addition to their own. In the old days, the kid would've been declared demon possessed and left in the woods or something.
>>
>>80382193
>be german
>ahmed fucks your wife
>>
>>80381891
I bet this was detected during pregnancy and they decided against an abortion.
>>
>>80386831
Yeah, if he associated getting hurt with his tard rage, maybe he'd be less inclined to chimp out. His dumb parents probably keep him in a glass bell.
>>
>>80381891

my gf has an autistic brother, he's in his 30s with a Master in History, but growing up they had to call the cops several times.
>>
>>80381891
This is why you pull a Spartan move when their young. You realize he's completely fucked in the head and will never live a normal life/destroy any form of normality in your life....

You go out in the winter and the kid "slips" right into the river. Done. Problem solved.

Joe has a good life and you try again.
>>
I'm sure there is a legal way to kick him out of the house.
>>
File: BeImKaw_1_.png (104 KB, 320x287) Image search: [Google]
BeImKaw_1_.png
104 KB, 320x287
>>80382334
Are you fucking stupid? Do you think the parents would press charges against their son? Honestly I think most people on /pol/ have some degree of intelligence but goddamn are there some fucking RETARDS
>>
>>80386581
A fucking leaf.
>>80386651
Nah, de der lykkepiller-statistikker er blæst ude af proportioner ;)
>>
>ITT: /pol/ attack autists

Why the self hate guys?
>>
>>80386846
No it's not that. It's purely a genetic thing. There's something physically wrong with the brain.
>>
>>80385887

Actually, there's a tonne of research going on into what causes autism, and into vaccines and whether they cause autism.

Spoiler: They just fucking don't you colossal idiots.
>>
Holy shit. My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I’m so distressed right now I don’t know what to do. I didn’t mean to do that to my mom but I’m literally in shock from the results tonight. I feel like I’m going to explode. Why the fucking fuck is he losing? This can’t be happening. I’m having a fucking breakdown. I don’t want to believe the world is so corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I want Bernie to be president and fix this broken country. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn’t supposed to be like this, I thought he was polling well in New York???? This is so fucked.
>>
So the solution is to not have kids after 30?
>>
>>80386375
Is your son alright dude?
>>
>>80387228
I wouldn't be surprised if upbringing changes something chemically/biologically in the brain.
>>
Take it to a lake and drown it
>>
Worse, this "proud" movement propably results in even more retards and autists, because BE PROUD THAT YOUR GENES ARE LITERALLY DEFECTIVE.

You have people doing proud marches for deaf people, without understanding that this is NOT SOMETHING YOU SHOULD STRIVE FOR.

There is a difference between being able to live with something and it actually being an enjoyable experience.
>>
>>80387284
It's cute, but a little too transparent.
Maybe if you hadn't posted it in this thread?
>>
>>80387191
>A fucking leaf.
>I have no argument so I'll parrot memes
Good work proving to us all how the Danish are superb intellectuals.
>>
File: 1467083709509.jpg (150 KB, 797x957) Image search: [Google]
1467083709509.jpg
150 KB, 797x957
>>80381891
Sad case if your not shitposting. Put the lad down ad a patent it's your responsibility. The quality of life he'll have for the next 50 or so years is zero. Correct your mistake and end him now. Sorry but let's be real.
>>
>>80387295
Thats a big one. People waiting to log to have kids and having retard babies.

>>80387105
The finn knows whats good>>80387396
>>
>>80387436
A.
Fucking.
Leaf.
>>
>>80387455
*as a parent
>>
>>80384904
I was just saying that based off internet folklore. Why do you see so many retard dicks?
>>
>>80381891
desu don't delay having kids until your 30s
>>
>>80382845
T. We're part of the civilized world over here.
>>
>>80384906

retard.

they're actually more fat and have less muscle, but because of their retardedness don't contain themselves as easily.
>>
>>80384798
Sure it doesn't spurglord.
>>
File: euthanasia_275_184_55[1].jpg (7 KB, 275x184) Image search: [Google]
euthanasia_275_184_55[1].jpg
7 KB, 275x184
>>80381891
Hitler was right.
>>
>>80387466
Is it mostly people after the age of 30 that give birth to autismos?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcDotlrD5JE
>>
Autism is what frightens me the most about having a child. Any tips on post-natal abortion if my child is an autist? I thought about giving him rat potion and pretending he ate it by himself, or throwing a hair dryer in the bath, but I need a real solid plan to kill my child if it's an autist. I fucking can't stand autists.
>>
>>80387842

Women older than 20 shouldn't be allowed to give birth. The chance of birth defects or retardation slope upward from that age.
>>
>>80387885
Don't feed it say he was too retarded to eat
>>
>>80385392
> this is why I want to slap anyone who says austistic kids "feel things on a deeper level than us" or generally confuse autism with idiot savant.

100% agree with this, see my other post for reference. My wife's brother spins in circles with a cell phone taking videos of himself spinning, or Google's pictures of ghost busters and automatically he's a computer genius, no other man is equal to him when it comes to computers. I really don't get it.
>>
>>80382874
>They give birth to some soulless animal, and no matter how bad it gets and how worried they are for their own safety, they'll continue to lie through their teeth to everyone, including themselves, that everything is fine until it all explodes.
We're talking about autistics. The arab thread is that way ->
>>
>>80387885
Contract.
Hire someone to kidnap him and attempt to ransom you.
Then do the exact thing any parent would do in this situation.
Eventually the kid dies.
>>
>>80387885
Fall down the stairs, "accidental" fire, poisoning are all good.
>>
>>80387284

This pasta made me feel feels. On the one hand the writer is obviously an entitled sack of shit, but on the other hand, there's a loving mother who tried her best to raise her son, always made sure he was fed and cared for, even regularly brought food to his room because he refused to come out...and in return she gets screamed at and has her food thrown on the ground.

It's a damn shame.
>>
>>80387360
You would need to fuck up on an unbelievable level to bring up your kid so that it acts like an autist.
>>
Decayed fish is excellent.
Have one fish lying in the soil outside for a few hours.
Rinse it under cold water.
Serve it.
Eat the exact same thing, except your fish was in the fridge all day.
Go to bed.
Next morning he won't wake up.
GG.
Forensics are unable to determine what killed him.
If he has a sip of wine or akvavit they'll think it's alcohol poisoning (which is bad if he's 10, but alright if he's 21)
>>
>>80381891
A lot of those moms put their autistic kids into homes, like on that Louis Theroux documentary.
>>
>>80387842
After 32 your chances of having a retard fucking SKYROCKET. (Females only) It starts getting bad for guys around 35-40
>>
>>80387885
Just don't have kids with some 40+ year old whore and your kids won't have autism.
>>
>>80382255
Going by extremes, lefty women would have aborted the potato.

Right wing are the ones who think every sperm seed is precious and worth protecting. Woman will just have to deal with her potato and pray harder to god.
>>
>>80387644

>son beats mother
>mother writes article in newspaper for sympathy points
>nothing changes
>"""civilized"""

BTW Muslim rape gangs groomed your daughters for sexual slavery and you did nothing to stop them because you were afraid people would think you were racist.
>>
File: bleach enema.jpg (36 KB, 560x629) Image search: [Google]
bleach enema.jpg
36 KB, 560x629
>>80387885

Have you not heard of bleach enemas?

It's had success with a lot of people, basically new research has found intestinal worms may be the cause of autism so bleach enemas are required to get rid of them
>>
>>80383653
Where do you think gattaca got the idea from kek
>>
>>80386409
you forgot anime and tendies, Jan.
>>
>>80388285
;_;
E-Explains a lot...
>>
>>80381891
She probably did something wrong to make him so hostile
>>
File: 2009-03-14-Obese_500.jpg (90 KB, 500x385) Image search: [Google]
2009-03-14-Obese_500.jpg
90 KB, 500x385
Guess that will teach her to drown the autistic children at birth instead.
>>
>>80386375
>So I am curious, if they are given structure and discipline, can they be more manageable? or are they just a lost cause sometimes.

Sometimes I work with autistic kids. Yes they can be managed with a mix of discipline and not requesting them things they simply can't do. You should cut them lots of slack, like, if they like to scream, let them scream, if they want to move like mad, let them do so, if they want to brake THEIR stuff, let them be, only be ultra strict on things they can't do. Like if they want to hit a baby, that's no fucking way.
If they see you are fucking serious (physically serious, like grabbing their arm to prevent the aggression, pushing them out of the room to protect the baby, talking to them like a drill instructor, etc) and that on the other hand you give them lots of freedom to be crazy in no life or dead issues, they accept and appreciate the situation.

The problem usually is parents not doing their job, they just lay back and do nothing "because he is autistic". As times grows by this kind become totally unmanageable.
>>
>>80387358
Yeah, he's fine. Her brother was way younger at the time, so they weren't really strong punches. But he's been violent pretty much the whole time.
When my son first started walked he would push him down then stand over him mumbling for a few moments with his left hand in his ear, and then just go in the other room.
>>
>>80386375
Yeah uh, at that point you have to treat them like animals and beat the crap out of them.

Nothing teaches discipline like pain, and it's the only thing you can do FOR THEM if they're too retarded for everything else.

You can get away with it.
>>
>>80388402
Kek
>>
>>80381891
She should get him his motherfucking tendies and stop talking back
>>
>>80388413
He didn't insinuate that in his post.
And what the fuck, Jan is a typical Danish name?
>>
>>80382798
Is there a difference?
>>
I manage tard wranglers at my job. The number of parents who effectively abandon their kids at our programs is 80-90%. Most are poor but live locally. Some are travelers always on the move and never come visit even when serious medical issues come up.
>>
>>80388575
Kek
Listen to the autist living in Japan while his American parents pay for it.
>>
>>80388402

Omg....whoever did this needs to go to prison holy shit. That is intestine, not a fucking parasite.

Also, bleach? It absorbs into your bloodstream faster than drinking it if you put it up your butt.

Aaaaagh! I am being trolled hard. Fuck this.
>>
>>80388521
Reminds me of the fucking mong from Haunting Grounds.

But at least eventually realized not to be a sperg. Real life auitists have no hope.
>>
>>80388626

Jav, Sven, Chritsopher I don't know. Y'all are all the same to me.
>>
Where do I find places with high concentration of autists? I want to punch those creepy fuckers.
>>
>>80388509
This.
Ultra-autists understand force.
So when they try to hit a fucking baby, they should learn that making such a decision means their own face being battered, and their own self being locked in a dark room full of sounds they hate.

It's cruel, but if you want to beat a mega-autist into functioning you'll need to fucking torture it.
>>80388798
Kristoffer? Svend? You're mixing our names up with the Swedes, man.. goddamnit
>>
>>80388817
USA
>>
>>80386753
16 year ago between him and my wife.
But her mother is a fucking waste of eggs anyway, she smoked and did a whole bunch of shit she shouldn't have during the pregnancy.
I mean two in a row came out retarded out if 4.
As I said, the other brother is perfectly functional, just slow. He wants to be a truck driver, which is realistic for him.
>>
>>80381891
Stop having kids at a late age
>>
>>80388882
>le walk on eggshells so they don't beat you up
>or beat them up so they walk on eggshells around you at all points until they have access to someone who doesn't beat them up

They're worse than niggers, really. I think retards should just be put down.
>>
>>80388817
/r9k/
>>
>>80387187
Agreed, this thread is full of people that seem to have no fucking concept of reality outside of their anime dreamland (basement with anime paraphernalia everywhere).

A mother most likely wont ever prosecute her own son, parents are biologically programmed to have extreme bias with their children for obvious fucking reasons.

EVEN LESS are they going to do so when their kid has an actual mental illness. Meaning even in court, tons of his actions will be excused as him being mentally unfit to be aware/make rational decisions. And it'd be true.

This isn't the average situation at all. And people do not interact like fucking robots.

You people need to breath outside air for once in your fucking lives and learn how humans interact outside of shitposting on this gay ass forum.
>>
>>80386409
>>80388413
>>80385089
He's not wrong.
>>
>>80386375
>When my son was just born, he would try to hit him in the head, like full on punch him. He actually did once or twice (that I know of) and when I would get pissed/furious they would just get mad at me, and tell my wife that she should leave me while our son is still a baby.
He spazzes out pretty frequently (which results in high frequency screams, stomping, throwing of any item throw able and trying to ram his body though closed doors). I've had two TVs broken, my guitar, my computer monitors so far and far more damage to my home done when they come ovee. But I'm not allowed to be pissed, and they never offer or help to fix or pay for any of it.

Holy shit dude, grow some balls and demand they compensate you. Sue them if you have to. And at the very least, make it clear that the little demon isn't allowed in your home.
>>
>>80388509
Yeah, I see, wish he would get any of that.
As I said, they've taken him to some pretty well credentialed specialists. But they just egg him on the miss behave and not listen and reward him when he gets home.
>>
>>80389088
even if the mother doesnt press charges the state can press them if they feel so
>>
>>80389016
I'm in favour of post-birth euthanasia in case of something like fucking megahitlerultranigger-syndrome appearing out of nowhere.
But that's not really the current situation, is it?
>>
>>80381891
The least they should do is neuter all the retarded like based Romania does.

Fine don't shoot them but at least make then incapable of breeding.
>>
>>80389088
>people enable and allow retards to live because they have pathological altruism

It's almost as if that's the fucking point of this thread, faggot. Stop pretending retards are human and their enabled existence is because of anything besides people like you allowing them to take our resources.
>>
File: kenny d.jpg (52 KB, 570x834) Image search: [Google]
kenny d.jpg
52 KB, 570x834
>>80381891
we need to bring back institutions senpai
>>
>>80389088
>even in court, tons of his actions will be excused as him being mentally unfit to be aware/make rational decisions.

The rules our legal system has for these mongoloids were put in place back when you just threw them in an institution if they behaved this way.

I wish we still did that. I feel sorry for that brother, he's not going to have any kind of family when he's an adult because his parents have so blatantly sold him out and his brother is a disgusting pile of insentient goo.
>>
>>80389326
>megahitler

Yeah, because retards are just like hitler you fucking kike well poisoner.
>>
>>80388882
>So when they try to hit a fucking baby, they should learn that making such a decision means their own face being battered, and their own self being locked in a dark room full of sounds they hate.

It's cruel, but if you want to beat a mega-autist into functioning you'll need to fucking torture it.

I don't think you should punish them like that, just not letting them do it, like if the wants to hit the baby you just grab his arm and push him out of the room. Punishing/torturing just gives them lots of ideas and makes things worst, they are not retarded AT ALL, they actually smarter than the average, but crazy.

And for the love of God please don't do stupid things like leaving them with babies or that kind of stuff
>>
>>80381891

Take him out to the shed and put a bullet in him, like ol' yeller.
>>
>>80389174
Easier said then done my man. We used to watch them so they could go out in dates, but I've stopped that. Everytime I've banned him, it's results in pretty big fights.
I mean these people have fucking zero personal accountability. They are the type of people that the world's always done them wrong, poor them. Never the ither way around
>>
File: bleach enema2.png (320 KB, 404x720) Image search: [Google]
bleach enema2.png
320 KB, 404x720
>>80388769

it works though
>>
>>80389456
Or we could just stop allowing them to parasite off society. If any retard touches my baby they're getting shot in the fucking head.
>>
>>80385392
Autistic people are not like Rainman.
>>
>>80387885
They have been studying the impact of early intervention- like the 6 month mark, and results were good. There's hope that caught early enough the condition can be reversed
>>
>>80389255
And they wont, because the kid has an actual diagnosed mental disorder you dolt.

He's gonna slip right pass court.
>>80389336
Tell me you cock gargling numbnut, where in my post did ever even make that point?

I explained why the parents wont press charges and why he wont be prosecuted, that's it, I simply explained it. Because some people here are genuinely fucking shocked that everyone isn't an emotional husk like they are and will so easily just kill off their child/lock him away on the drop of a dime.

The kid is a danger to himself and others and should be put away, no doubt. But to expect people, with emotions and all, to just decide that for their OWN child, which they will have an automatic massive bias against, is fucking ignorant. An ignorance that could only exist if you live under a fucking rock and only interact with people on the internet.
>>
>>80389541
And we call the children retarded...
>>
>>80389762
>The kid is a danger to himself and others and should be put away, no doubt. But to expect people, with emotions and all, to just decide that for their OWN child, which they will have an automatic massive bias against, is fucking ignorant. An ignorance that could only exist if you live under a fucking rock and only interact with people on the internet.

It's almost as if that's pathological altruism blinding them from their own self preservation because they've been pumped full of propaganda about muh special retard being peaceful and intelligent on the inside.

Retards were once put out to wolves by their parents.
>>
>>80384158
Not having children is jewish propaganda directed at white males.

Trust me, I'm a professional.
>>
>>80381891
Gas the autistic people.
>>
>>80389762
same thing happened to me and i have a diagnosed mental disorder but it isnt autism

it really depends what state youre in im in texas and they will lock up retarded / mentally ill people
>>
>>80385453
Never hear about a chihuahua on the news for mauling someone, and it certainly isn't for lack of effort.
>>
>>80388680
There is a massive difference between 'being on the spectrum', which can vary from just shaping personality, to full on brain damage OP's article levels.
>>
>>80389886
Spartans had the right idea to be frank.
>>
This is why you don't make having a gun illegal. Without one, how else is the average human being supposed to defend themselves when bigger and stronger people decide they want to fuck your shit up because no reason?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.