[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Really makes you think. Is he correct, /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 12
File: 65481355.png (152 KB, 581x476) Image search: [Google]
65481355.png
152 KB, 581x476
Really makes you think. Is he correct, /pol/?
>>
it really does ;')
>>
>>80380845
>niggers are broken people
Yes, he is correct
>>
#KillAllWhites
>>
>>80380957

/thread
>>
So he is saying black people are broken and need to be fixed? Isnt he being racist of his own race?
>>
All Lives Matter is like I try to go to the doctor for a broken bone but get shot by a feral nigger on the way
>>
File: 1467453961904.jpg (54 KB, 412x627) Image search: [Google]
1467453961904.jpg
54 KB, 412x627
>>80380845
I have never seen this before, it is some sort of advanced autism.
>>
>>80380845
White people don't understand because they don't suffer this kind of discrimination
>>
>>80380845
his analogy would be sound if blacks were being unfairly targeted by police but they're not
>>
>>80381202
but they are
>>
>>80380845
The arm is gangrenous, time to amputate
>>
>>80380845
can we start banning people who post makes you think threads please
>>
Black Lives Matter only addresses 0.6 percent of unarmed black lives.

So it's more like you're going to the doctor's office with quickly metastasizing cancer and raising hell until you get a band-aid for your elbow
>>
I would tell his arm to stop commiting so much crime, then the bone wouldn't be so weak.
>>
>>80381202
But they are you dumbfuck.
>>
>>80381260
Not going by the crime statistics.
>>
>>80380845

One arm broke the other arm by repeatedly slamming a car door onto it and when the head asked them what happened they both blamed it on the legs for standing there.
>>
>>80380845
only solution is to cut off the arm
>>
>>80381260
Conditioned behavior. When such a small population size commits half the murders in the country, cops are naturally cautious around that population. Statistics are not racist.
>>
>>80380845
he might be correct if #blm was just a twitter hashtag instead of a terrorist group. It's a bunch of niggers acting like chimps going around killing people and blowing shit up

So no he's not correct because his broken arm isn't going around breaking all his other bones.
>>
>>80381260
The statistics can be looked at a few different ways
On one hand you can see that there are completely disproportionate amount of blacks incarcerated compared to other races, and say it's an obvious example of systematic racism.
On the other hand you can look at this very fact, and maybe gather that black people are getting locked up at the rate they are committing crimes.

With that said it's absolute bullshit to think white people are purposefully keeping black people impoverished. They have obviously chosen that life for themselves.
>>
>>80380845
http://www.joincampaignzero.org/brokenwindows
>>
>>80380845
He is right, but that analogy works because all bones are white.
>>
>>80380845
>broken arm

Good analogy, I think we should amputate it.
>>
>>80381433
What is it with people from canada being such pussified weaklings?
>>
>>80381338
Good point.
>>
>>80381433
>But they are you dumbfuck.

did the twitter machine tell you that?
>>
Okay, give me a specific example of how black people are disadvantaged by the government.
>>
>>80380845
Except there is no broken bone, it is all just feelings based bullshit from niggers.
>>
>>80381118
Black people can't be racist, bigot
>>
>>80380845
Why should I care if a rapist thug nigger savage has a broken arm? Let's cut off the arm.
>>
>>80381770
They are punished for their crimes. Thats racist.
>>
>>80381636
>Statistics are not racist.
Yes they are. It's just that there's nothing wrong with that. Racism is true.
>>
"Hey dude don't jump off that, you might break your leg"
"WATCHU TAKIN BOUT MUH ARM IZ BROK"
"s-sorry"
Sorry I have autism
>>
>>80381770
They have dark skin, everyone knows that dark is evil. So police chase them more often. Blame The media.
>>
>>80381132
Underrated
>>
>>80382312
>black commit and incredibly disproportionate amount of crime
>"It's because of racism!"
Do you realize how stupid you sound?
>>
Hey HONKEY DOCTOR, I came here to talk about my stubbed toe and you won't stop talking about the burns covering 80 percent of my body
>>
>>80382714
Fucking mobileposting.
>>
>>80381304
Also underrated. The bantz are strong in here.
>>
File: 960x639.jpg (553 KB, 960x639) Image search: [Google]
960x639.jpg
553 KB, 960x639
>>80380957
Bout to post just this! Thanks based Ruskie.
>>
>>80382714
>things I didn't say
You're the stupid one m91.
Statistics reflect reality. Reality is racist. This is not a problem.
>>
>>80380845

The best outcome would be to erradicate said bone and relpace it whith a superior material that actually works.
>>
>>80381701
>muh crime statistics

the american government would NEVER ALLOW the degredation of the overall american population to violence surrounding drugs and criminality, yet we see what's been happening to the black community for years with only a peripheral interest in what's happening.

It's fun blaming the black community when they've been working against all odds when it comes to shit like this, at many times having NO support from local or federal governments to stop the obvious ensuing pattern of decay, but instead societies complicity to facilitate the damaging effects JUST so it can be used as an argument against further integration and MUH IQ.

This is why even well meaning and intentioned blacks, embroiled in the heart of the struggle with competing ideals within the black community get frustrated if not entirely overwhelmed by the manipulations and conceit of the white population.

It's amazing how little whites need to understand about their world such that when seemingly everything going wrong outside of it leaves them feeling they've not culpability in the unfolding of events. Sounds fairly blissful, luxurious, and ignorant.
>>
>>80382860
I thought you were implying that blacks commit a disproportionate amount of crime because of racism. Looks like I misunderstood.
>>
>>80380845
>Blacks kill much more black people than cops do
If anything,black on black murder is the broken arm and cops killing blacks is a scratch
>>
>>80380845

> and the doctor says your arm isn't broken
> and you get so mad that you beat the shit out of him with your broken arm
> and some nurse says "if your arm was broken you wouldn't be able to punch people with it"
> and you beat the shit out of her too for calling you a liar
>>
>>80380845
>yfw king obongo is a racist
>So when people say “Black Lives Matter,” that doesn’t mean blue lives don’t matter; it just means all lives matter
>>
>>80383165
Stastics don't matter? You know the truth, don't lie to yourself. Would black people be targeted by police at the rate they are now if they only commited 5% of crime? If this is truly about skin color, they would.
>>
>>80383171
Nah, I mean because they are a fundamentally criminal race. Which is a racist claim, but true (as it is borne out by the facts and data).
>>
File: cheers.png (252 KB, 476x476) Image search: [Google]
cheers.png
252 KB, 476x476
>>80380845
So how do you fix bones? By breaking all the good ones or by taking care of the actual broken bone?
>>
>>80383656

Of course statistics matter and they tell me we are witnessing the end game of dealing with the 'negro problem'.

Only whites have the luxury of viewing these events as if they're solely indicative of black culture or inherent inferiority. Just because the civil rights act was signed into law doesn't prevent more unscrupulous actors from undermining black integration and progress in other ways. Those forces didn't cease existing because of the stroke of a pen.

Fuck you if you think blacks, the most vulnerable, powerless citizens in american society have had ultimate control over this bullshit.
>>
>>80383165

>the american government would NEVER ALLOW the degredation of the overall american population to violence surrounding drugs and criminality

You're right. They would increase police patrols and force to keep it from getting worse.

Kinda like they do with inner cities.

>force isn't necessary
>black violence would simply stop if the police stopped profiling

You're a fucking high horse retard.
>>
>>80384578
>people have no moral agency
>people are forced to be drug dealers and murderers because of profiling and economics
>stop blaming their culture that glorifies violence and degradation! You can't criticize people if you haven't been in their shoes!

I guess ministers shouldn't tell the congregation to not kill each other or glorify it in music.

>you can't have moral authority if you've never faced opposition!
>you don't deserve what your ancestors sacrificed for
>your ancestors were never oppressed or forced to suck it up at any point in history
>I am completely ignorant of world history and am a relativist

White Guilt: The Post
>>
yeah really makes me think hard and then laugh because he keeps putting down others for his own communities problems and expects whitey to fix them.

Fuck this nig nog who ignores statistics and doesnt help his own.
>>
>>80385040

>kinda like they do with inner cities

it's not only about the police force, but holistic policies in regard to foundational support of those communities. the police force does hardly anything substantive to keep shit from getting worse as we've witnessed by those areas steady decline. and the justice system....fuck it. you're here because you think that the most powerful nation on earth couldn't protect 12% of its population from drug and gang violence when its clearly doing so with the white majority- that it's prevalence is entirely a consequence of negligence within black communities.

pfft.
>>
No, niggers do absolutely nothing to make their situations better. They venerate and glorify rap music that's filled with hate, slander, sex, drugs, murder, and crime. Their culture is the problem and they will not try to fix it.

Oh, there's a drug dealer in your neighborhood? Better not snitch.

Oh, you know your cousin is part of a gang that's going around breaking into old peoples houses and stealing their possession beating/killing the old people. You can't snitch on cousin either and the gang will get you!

But, the gangs are good to us! They the only people giving is jobs so we can make money to feed our family!

We gotta get them gibs cause evil whitey won't hire black people, they absolutely ignore the equal employment opportunity shit that came along with affirmative action.

Waaah, cops don't care about black people they never come when we call! We didn't mean it when we called them pigs! We didn't mean it when we said we wanted to murder them after they shot and killed Rapetyone who was a notorious gang member who often stole from us and intimidated us into silence.

Niggers are jokes.
>>
>>80385897

haha, wat?

anyway, here's your (you)
>>
>>80380845
looks like its infected, lets chop it off.
>>
File: signitpolyouknowittobetrue.png (60 KB, 1344x726) Image search: [Google]
signitpolyouknowittobetrue.png
60 KB, 1344x726
Sign the petition
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov//petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization
>>
>>80380845
If he would have broken all the bones of the Dr after he said "all bones matter" I'd say this is deep
>>
File: ghgtt22.png (38 KB, 590x249) Image search: [Google]
ghgtt22.png
38 KB, 590x249
I hate potato niggers
>>
>>80380845
No, it's a false equivalence. If they really felt that black lives mattered they'd stop acting like thugs and killing each other, plus it assumes people like Mike brown didn't deserve to die, which they did.
>>
>>80380957
Shut it down, thread over.
>>
File: skeletorboning.jpg (114 KB, 970x1213) Image search: [Google]
skeletorboning.jpg
114 KB, 970x1213
>>80380845
But all bones are white?
>>
>>80380845
He's right. More white people are killed by police than every other race combined. We should really be rallying behind White Lives Matter.
>>
>>80380845
I agree, something needs to be done about black people.
>>
>>80380845
>& he says "what you need that arm 4 nigga, you ain't got no job"
>>
>>80380845

I keep hearing analogies similar to this.

But since whites are killed by cops more often than blacks, they all fall apart.

More accurately:
>"All Lives Matter" is like going to the Dr with a fractured arm and all your legs bones being completely shattered. He says "All Bones Matter" ok but FUCK YOU ONLY MY ARM MATTERS RACIST ASSHOLE
>>
>>80380845
Awfully close to admitting black people are broken.
>>
>>80380845
Black Lives Matter is based on real racism... that happened 50 years ago by the group that they now bow down to. They riot over cases where they are proven wrong. They incite violence and when violence happens they blame white people for it. They are a hate group, just as much as the KKK is. Liberals don't want to label them as such for the same reason they didn't call the KKK a hate group a hundred years ago, it is their voting base.
>>
>>80380978
That's just an expression of frustration with the current system in the current year.
>>
File: 1382283289275.jpg (86 KB, 500x661) Image search: [Google]
1382283289275.jpg
86 KB, 500x661
>>80387552

You're commenting on a state of affairs after they've been reduced dramatically due to society's inaction in regard to its decay.

America has fought and won wars, yet it couldn't prevent a small segment of its population from being reduced to drug and gang violence? The evidence of omission in the protracted security and progress of this one group, given America's power to determine it's own future is by definition, racist.

Extreme radicals and racists walk among whites, are voted into power, undermine solutions to black issues because their modus operandi is to segregate. This has been true for centuries - they just need Americans to see what they've always seen. It's not unlike how conservatives speak about the poors; willing to advocate policies that would ensure their difficult climb into middle and upper classes while maintaining that success only recycles through the upper rungs of our society.

Niggers are backed into the cake and they don't care if they have to sacrifice a few whites in order to realize their greater scheme; the complete separation of the races or the singular separation or genocide of the negro. Blacks were making tremendous strides since slavery, their ascension much too quick for many whites. They didn't want their children to see niggers as equals; they don't want their children to see blacks as respectable alternatives for anything and they especially didn't want to sully the gene pool with what they perceived as unaesthetic, brown filth.

Those forces never cared about a truly free world. They have only cared about domination and subjugation.
>>
File: okay.jpg (6 KB, 117x125) Image search: [Google]
okay.jpg
6 KB, 117x125
>>80395297
Whats a free world look like you faggot cuck bitch boy?
>>
More like cops are going around breaking bones all sort, but one group is screaming that we all need to focus on broken toes, or else you are racist.
>>
>>80380845
"Black lives matter" is to "all lives matter" as "feminism" is to "equality"
>>
Except bones heal.

Blacks could all be given palaces to live in and they would STILL fucking complain about oppression somehow.

You are ignored because all you do is complain, you stupid fucks, and if you don't like being ignored, then you definitely won't like being exterminated because that is the inevitable final point of escalation and GUESS WHO DOES IT BETTER?
>>
File: nigger crime Cm7_A5OWEAA4SvV.jpg (84 KB, 626x960) Image search: [Google]
nigger crime Cm7_A5OWEAA4SvV.jpg
84 KB, 626x960
>>80380845
no
his premises are fallacious
niggers are not disproportionately killed or arrested by cops, proportionally to the crime they commit
in fact they are under arrested and undershot, proportionally to the amount of crime they commit as a population
>>
>>80380845

black lives matter is like I go to the Dr for a broken arm (see blacks) & he says let's break all of your bones (society) to achieve equality.
>>
>>80397955
Pretty much this.

The analogy in OP isn't wrong. Problem is, the 'patient' is pointing to the wrong bone, and the doctor can't really do anything until you stop smashing your own hand with a sledgehammer.
>>
>>80380845
Yes, but BLM is a shit movement complaining about nothing important and overall being a nuisance
>>
File: 1466818807643.png (782 KB, 490x1015) Image search: [Google]
1466818807643.png
782 KB, 490x1015
>>80380845
>It's not your logical interpretation.
>It's more like this analogy of mine.
>Your opinion isn't as correct as this farfetched analogy.
>>
>>80397759

He says with pride "GUESS WHO DOES IT BETTER?" Yes...we know whites are the best at mass murder and genocide. We all know that all too well.
>>
>>80380845
Yea but the problem with that analogy is that it doesn't reflect reality.
>>
>>80399419
The reason you're wrong about the problem, is that that problem has an underlying cause, and the cause is not a "subhuman race". The cause is the systematic social and financial class-based subjugation of an entire race of people. People can shout "subhuman" all they want, their racist views aren't going to change the reality of the situation, I.E. it wouldn't be like this if blacks actually had a fair shot in society today
>>
>>80403827
>The cause is the systematic social and financial class-based subjugation of an entire race of people.

hahahaha kek you cucks crack me up.
Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.