[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mexicans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 201x251) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 201x251
Why are mexicans so ugly? Literally everywhere I go here, I see walking caricatures. They all seem to have some degree of exaggeration in their facial features. a lot of them are fat too. They don't seem to mind very much. I'm just visiting here for a week btw. Can anyone explain this to me? Im lost here.
>>
What do you look like OP? You must be a tall handsome aryan specimen to talk shit about how ugly they are.
>>
They are mongrels that's why 98% of spics look like little brown fat midgets.
>>
File: marquez.jpg (35 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
marquez.jpg
35 KB, 650x366
Average Mexican is pretty ugly, no doubt.

However, that 25% minority that is 75-100% of Spanish ancestry (Castizos and Criollos) are far better looking than the average American White person or Northern European.

Reminder that Mediterranean phenotype is supreme.
>>
>>80380666

he just looks like a Northern Indian
>>
>>80380138
you forgot to change your proxy
>>
>>80382016
He just said hes visiting

Where you at op? Looks depend a lot on class. Go to a middle class neighborhood an everyone is nornal looking. If you go to a rich neighborhood women tend to be pretty good looking
>>
File: GLORIOUSARYANKING.jpg (129 KB, 572x845) Image search: [Google]
GLORIOUSARYANKING.jpg
129 KB, 572x845
>>
>>80382688
wow, really makes you think
>>
>>80382688
>let's play a game
>>
File: aO03Hdr.png (765 KB, 1480x1401) Image search: [Google]
aO03Hdr.png
765 KB, 1480x1401
they are incredibly race mixed
>>
Why are Mexicans so short? I just moved to Florida and every brown person is fucking tiny

>I'm 6'3
>>
>>80380138
Most Mexicans have Indian blood because the white Hispanics (Spaniards) were horny as fuck when they sailed to North America in the 1400s that they RAPED a shit ton of Indian Chicks.

Most Mexicans are race mixed injuns. There are a few whiter ones due to their lack of Indian genes though.

They're called Mestizos
>>
>>80385865
Also when I said They're called Mesitzos, the mixed injun ones are the Mestizos
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.