[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why didn't he just go back to Africa?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
Why didn't he just go back to Africa?
>>
>>80378503
Because there's no gibsmedats and it's filled with niggers.
>>
>>80378503
Because he's a fucking nigger that feeds off benefits.
>>
>>80378503
It would have been unfair man. Cops stateside at least get basic training. Would be like an LEM going into a silver match :(
>>
>>80378677
This.
That's the most enraging things about all these muslim/niggers, they keep fucking whining to change the country they are in while they have dozens of others choices.
But no, let's transform the country so it can look like more from they came from.
>>
>>80378503
Because white people are rayciss and they would oppress him there or something.
>>
>>80378503
Because he fought for this country and was American. He chimped out at the end went full nigger.
>>
>>80379583
> he fought
I wish this meme would end, he was a fucking POG
>>
>>80378503
Having a victim complex in Africa is a recipe for utter failure.
>>
>>80378503
Well, I don't want to defend him, but it's not that simple.

Africans HATE other africans. He would be machete'd on sight. They don't care about refugees.
>>
>fighting for his fucking country in Afghanistan
>fighting for his race

Take note /pol/ faggot.
>>
>>80378503
Because he had bigger fish to fry. Remember his name faggot.
>>
>>80378677

Thread.

Ever notice that these black nationalist niggers always want government policies so they can rent-seek off white communities?
>>
Because White Colonialism destroyed Africa. Even retroactively.

Like when Tiber Septim used his power to make it so the jungle-heavy region of Cyrodiil became a land of grassy plains and temporate weather and history changed to reflect that it was always that way
>>
>>80382167
Shoo shoo Jew.
>>
>>80382167
My thoughts exactly! But that's just how Tiber Septim rolled.
>>
>>80382167
>elf detected
>>
www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuLqmW4gBYs
>>
File: 1461935281416.jpg (109 KB, 876x773) Image search: [Google]
1461935281416.jpg
109 KB, 876x773
>>80382167
>tfw Nord and you just want to farm and drink mead
>>
>>80378677
fpbp also checked
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.