[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw live in a normal town where no crazy shit happens >90%
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 22
File: download.jpg (7 KB, 235x215) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7 KB, 235x215
>tfw live in a normal town where no crazy shit happens
>90% White
>no one calls me cis scum or tries to shame me for being White
>cops are normal
>everyone is normal, minds their own business
>Trump signs everywhere, not every conversation is political though
>People hate niggers
Anyone else have this feel?
>>
I wish. I'm from Toronto. Nigs and gays everywhere and all the girls are bright-haired, Harry Potter spectacled, bitchy girls that are on their phones 24/7
>>
Everyone here is obsessed with anime. Me included.
>>
>>80377584
why did you post a sad pepe?
this is good news
>>
>>80377932
That's pretty based brosef. Anime is comfy and red pilled af.

Only thing people like around here are sports teams, Drake, and other shitty Arab-sounding hip hop
>>
>>80377584
A town in Kent, I live in. Influx of niggers and Euros, we have. They're not welcome. REEEEEE
>>
File: readImage.jpg (26 KB, 620x572) Image search: [Google]
readImage.jpg
26 KB, 620x572
>>80377584
I live in
>>Europe
>>Slovakia
>>country's capital
>>about 5 nigs out of ~550k citizens

Everybody is white
>>
>>80378307
Slovakia is far from white
>>
>>80377955
>Sad Pepe
That's a neutral Pepe
>>
>>80377955
I can't explain to anybody what's going on. They can't see the fore coming impending doom
>>
>>80378383
Few Chink tourists and it is true, lot of gypsies, but its not as bad as with Murics Dindus
>>
>>80378540
why are you to few to elect the god king?
>>
>>80378307

we have gypsies tho
>>
>>80378795
I guess I'm just not a homebody. I'd rather the world be a better, sfer, kinder place than just my little town
>>
>>80378932
>go to the city
>meet some black people
>go back home
>you'll fit right in
>>
>>80377584
Its nice.
>>
>>80378540
>They can't see the fore coming impending doom
Do you live in the Midwest then? Because it reminds me of those states. They keep voting blue because they are surrounded by whites.
>>
>>80377932
AUTISM
U
T
I
S
M
>>
Youngstown is 47% white but my suburb is 92% white. My parents' town nearby is 98.7% white. There was one Asian girl and one black kid in my high school. There are a lot of democrats because of all the union jobs around here but very few sjws, who keep to themselves because 99.9% of people here (even millennials) have no idea what "privilege" or "cis" are. The niggers in Youngstown have never chimped out besides the usual murders/rapes/thefts.
>>
File: mozart.png (906 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
mozart.png
906 KB, 1280x720
>>80379194
I'd rather just travel the world or the States without the chance that I'll get killed or beaten up for some small thing. I'd prefer Europe in it's classical state, when it was like something out of a fantasy
>>
>>80379287
Most people vote red here because we are conservatives. People are mostly redpilled on race and can hold decent conversations.
I've only met a few people which reminded me of my previous town in which it was just too expensive for any nignogs to live but with the money came arrogance and the SJW shit was out of control, you couldn't get away with just minding your own business.
>>
>>80377736
I know that feel bro im also a Torontofag
>>
>>80379660
But where is it? Would be cool to hear. Just state the region (Northeast, Midwest, South, West,)
>>
File: 1464857273266.jpg (567 KB, 1280x1761) Image search: [Google]
1464857273266.jpg
567 KB, 1280x1761
There is no other white person on my block, as far as I know. The neighborhood is mostly Indians. There is a Sikh temple a few blocks down.

There aren't too many blacks in my immediate area, but my high school was 50%+ black and 9% white, with Hispanics, and "Asians" filling in the rest.

Everything operates fine for the most part, except for a lack of cohesion between the vast Indian majority and the Hispanics, whites, etc.
>>
>>80379421
Live south of you in the country. Can confirm white people and Trump signs
>>
>>80379886
It's basically on the border between Colorado/Utah, it's a Mountainous region with a lot of surprisingly fertile areas with orchards and plants grown easily in the valleys. The mountains are mostly mesas with peaks far and few between and the further you travel into Utah the more pillars you will see
>>
File: bobsponge.jpg (36 KB, 444x344) Image search: [Google]
bobsponge.jpg
36 KB, 444x344
>>80377932
thanks for the money tho
>>
>>80380127
Columbiana?
>>
>>80380217
Though it is a Desert. I want to travel to Oregon to see what kinds of Mountains they have there and walk through the forests and check out the oceans and islands they have there. I'd just rather avoid the SJW nonsense and have normal, friendly conversations. I might go to Portland and just not talk to everyone there because they all seem to be on edge
>>
Homogeneous cultures are fucking awful. At least in mixed cultures the superior race will eventually kill everyone else.

We're fucked over here. Our shitiness is self perpetuating.
>>
>>80380084
my nigga

t.east bay
>>
>Grow up in small town
>99% white
>Just local muck savages fighting and drinking
>Ubiquitous racial suspicion, just part of the fabric of how people think
>move to Dublin
>Nigerians are sound lads with reggae in their taxis and smooth talking toilet attendants
>Lots of Chinese, no problems there
>Polish women dress like hookers and Polish dudes are skinhead far right dudes
>Local scum marauds the streets strung out on drugs, petty crime, a bit of drug gang feuds
>Muzzies open tasty kebab shops and 24 hour convenience stores
>Everyone is sound and absorbs the craic
>Visit hometown
>Muzzies opened a curry house, few Polish around, even a family of niggs (professional)
>Local muck savages think it's the end of days

I dunno lads. I think there are shitty cultures (American blacks being one of the worst) and some inherent dispositions between different races, but I think blanket prejudiced dislike on the basis of race is out of order. I'll judge you by your clothes and demeanour, sure. If you're a nigger, you're in the tracksuit, you have the bling, you're trying to strut like a silverback gorrilla. But most black people I've ever met here have just been working stiffs with a good sense of humour and strongly christian (but they were actual Africans). People you'd call decent.
>>
File: [not an argument intensifies].png (505 KB, 790x790) Image search: [Google]
[not an argument intensifies].png
505 KB, 790x790
>>80380639
>Homogeneous cultures are fucking awful

.t someone who has never lived in a "multicultural" paradise (ghetto) where there is absolutely no sense of community or public trust or civic life
>>
File: view.jpg (17 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
view.jpg
17 KB, 306x306
>>80380830
I'd rather go to Nigeria to see nigs
China to see Chinks
Poland to see Polish
Kebabland to see kebab.
There's no need having it all here.
I like being around my people exclusively and I'm not a cuck
>>
>>80380982
Faggot I've grown up in more culturally diverse areas than you're suburban white ass.
>>
File: Comicbookgoy.gif (15 KB, 289x229) Image search: [Google]
Comicbookgoy.gif
15 KB, 289x229
>>80381223
Faggy Davio-Kun English teacher defected
>Homogeneous cultures are awful
Because they all fucking hate you retard
>>
>>80381070
Coming from a society that was homogenous during my lifetime, to one that's more diverse, it's been positive here so far. I acknowledge that it isn't everywhere, and there are definitely groups that you don't want. In general though, heterogeny of cultures has made us more adaptable and better able to function. For a small country with a relatively narrow scope into the world, maintaining a limited population of non-native cultures gives us a greater presence in the wider world (them, and our own emigrant population). Almost anywhere you go in the world, you'll meet Irish, and people who've lived in Ireland. That's been good for us, people know and understand who and what we are. If you made the island fully homogenous again, it'd be poorer for it. 95% white is a perfectly fine number. I wouldn't favour seeing it decrease much further. But SOME is fine.
>>
File: 1467988019344.gif (666 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1467988019344.gif
666 KB, 320x240
>>80381645
"Some" always turns into more
>>
File: ihatejapan.jpg (75 KB, 400x266) Image search: [Google]
ihatejapan.jpg
75 KB, 400x266
>>80381472
>english teacher
>nah, try engineer working here for a few weeks trying to teach this japs how the fuck to use a computer.
>mfw a clueless jap faxed me a web link today
>>
>>80381960
That's a good merchant.
>>
File: images.jpg (5 KB, 183x176) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5 KB, 183x176
>>80381997
Then leave you shekel grubbing kike
>>
>>80382309
I am in 10 days nigger. What the fuck is your point?
>>
>>80377584
Few non-whites here, but they're all Asian or Indian (poo).
>>
File: (13).png (21 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
(13).png
21 KB, 900x900
>>80382395
>10 days in a homogeneous society
>it sucks it's going to fester!
>bring in more races and cultures pronto!
>my stay here was indeed uncomfortable, it needs to be comfortable at all times even after I leave, and that means it needs to be multicultural
Goddamn you are a bolshevik kike aren't you?
When I was in Japan for three weeks I turned down Jap women and prayed to their shrines every day, hardly ever spoke English despite knowing barely any Japanese.
>>80382259
Thanks, anyone pushing for multiculturalism is definitely a shekel grubbing kike
>we're bettah off Goyim
YOU'RE better off kike, there are tussles, death, poverty and competition that fucks it up for a lot of people.
>>
>>80382873
I wasn't even talking about Japanese society when I mentioned homogenous society dumbass.

>I went to Japan, didn't get laid, and hardly spoke any English

Congrats faggot. Can you wipe your own ass too?
>>
File: 1466651124550.gif (2 MB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1466651124550.gif
2 MB, 300x300
>>80377584
>Hispanic
>From Texas
>Went to Florida
>Freaked out by the large number of white people walking up and down the street
>Everyone is either black or white
>White people actually driving landscaping rigs
>Cubans look like white people too

I'm staying in Texas.
It's so strange feeling like a minority.
>>
>>80377584
No.
My town keeps doing shit.
Someone robbed a bank.
Someone got caught with cheese pizza and a shitton of drugs and illegal weapons.
Some cop an heroed because he embedded thousands of dollars and but staged his death to look like a murder and had this massive manhunt for three suspects that never existed
Like holy fuck. I just want it to be quiet.
>>
>>80383120
Oh wow you didn't like ONE homogeneous society and now they've ALL got to go?
What a fucking Jew.
Oh you feel out of place in an area where you are the only one of your kind?
Too fucking bad.
That's the way the world is meant to be. Multiculturalism is a failure and people are more comfortable exclusively around their own. Any problems that come from it are natural and can be overcome.
>>
File: UmDxEfq.png (63 KB, 350x338) Image search: [Google]
UmDxEfq.png
63 KB, 350x338
>>80377584
>grow up in a working-class city.
>60% people with foreign background in my district (a fair chunk of them russian-germans though).
>grow up around headscarfs and little turkish wannabe-gangsters
>move to university city.
>a small integrated turkish community, tourists and exchange students
>thisisthelife.jpg
>hear students who grew up here praise diversity.
>gypsies discover german gibsmedat
>fugee-crisis happens
>go to supermarket, africans buying beer and chips with german gibsmedat
>walk by the park. black and brown people standing around.
>walk through inner city. gypsy beggars on the sidewalk.
>in the uni. sörens and anna-lenas talk about how germany needs to help and we need workers anyway
>how great diversity is
>go to my local pub and talk with local turks about how there are too many arabs and africans, and really merkel has to go
>i was always a patriot, even though thats not a popular thing to be in germany
>now i hate my country and countrymen and rather spend time with long-time immigrants than the unbelievably cucked germans of my age
>tfw they ask me where I'm from and I tell them my parents are from russia and convince them with a few russian words i learned in my neighborhood when i was little
>>
>>80377584
Are any of your neighbors selling their houses?
>>
I live in NYC, so no. I don't even know what normal is.
>>
>>80383120
Pathetic loser. I pray everyday the IJA make a return and chop all your faggot Weeb heads off yellow fever trash
>>
> be me
> move to Amarillo, Texas
> from Boulder, CO
> Boulder super liberal town
>everyone is white
(Sorta like portland)
> in amarillo
>white folk
>right winged
> trump signs
"Merry christmas" "god bless America"
>not a Christian but feels good
Its chill
>>
File: 1447082899728.png (384 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1447082899728.png
384 KB, 640x480
>>80380227
>paying for anime
>>
>>80383414
>Implying any of my comments were about the country I'm currently staying in.
>>
>tfw I'll never know anything even close to that feel
>>
>>80383571
>this projection
Wow
>>
>>80383571
>Implying I willing came here to weeb out
Boss asked me to go and offered a $300/day stipend not counting hotel. Why wouldn't I go? Weather is fucking shit back home this time of year.
>>
you lucky fucker
>>
>>80381223
>suburban white

lel

Around 50% of my hometown don't speak English. Another 30% speak Ebonics, 5% are Chinks, and the rest are normal (read: white).

I've seen mini-race riots spark out in highschool between nigs and beaners over a pair of shoes, that required tear gas and riot police to put down. Every last day of the school year there was a riot between either the nigs, spics, or occasionally the whites. School football games would also regularly devolve into riots after the game, usually between blacks and hispandax from different towns that were butthurt over losing. Fuck, I've known kids that were pushing a pound of crack a month in middle school.

There was zero public trust in the community. I mean fucking none. Voter turn out was like 5% of the population even with corruption scandals going on the news. Elected leaders (always Democrats, often black) were corrupt as fuck and involved in scandals like giving cushy do nothing government jobs to friends and family, embezzlement, forcing their coworkers to do unpaid labor for them, and suing their critics for libel with government funds. Meanwhile infrastructure in the town was shit, the school district was second or third worst in the state, crime was way up, and the largest employer was Walmart and Welfare.

"Culturally diverse" means shithole 99% of the time.
>>
>>80383658
I just came from Boulder. It sucks ass.
I accidentally bought too much gas around Christmas time so I told this kike and offered him the rest of my gas and the fucking Jew laughs(hahah Goy you lost a few shekels)
I just told him Merry Christmas and then he got pissed so I walked away
>>
>>80377584
I grew up in one of these places and hated it...at the time.

After spending my adult life in a sea of vibrancy - I know for certain I will raise children in the same atmosphere.
>>
>>80377584
yes, best feel in the world... and the most redpilled experience and existence
>>
>>80380830
Most of my friends are black (good jobs, starting families, middle class etc etc). To loosely paraphrase one:

>"The difference between blacks and niggers is like whites and white trash. Except white people have learned to ignore them while blacks are encouraged at every turn to be a nigger."
>>
>>80381223
You're worthless. Like, literally kill yourself.
>>
>>80380217

do you live in Grand Junction?

I stayed in that area for a few days and fell in love. I saw like 2 black people. how are the job prospects? I have to convince my wife to move there.
>>
>>80383859
Why the fuck haven't you moved away? You must be a a NEET or some other worthless excuse of a man.
>>
>>80384062
No way, I'm having way too much fun with my life brah.
>>
>>80383665
>implying anyone truly gives a fuck about the pigshit you choose to type on the internet
>>
>>80384062
>Denmark
>Best known for Greenland
>>
File: frog laughing.jpg (12 KB, 258x245) Image search: [Google]
frog laughing.jpg
12 KB, 258x245
>haven't seen a real nig yet
>>
>>80377584
Live in a place like that too, but my town is 93% white. Something did happen here though.
>>
>>80384161
> get education so that you can get a good paying job and emigrate
> all decent wage jobs require experience
> all the shit tier jobs won't hire you because you're over-qualified, but instead hire panjeet who will work for next to nothing and let himself be abused with unrealistic hours because they can get him deported if he says anything
its a fun system
>>
>>80377584
yup although there is a concerning amount of Syrian refugees here (ie more than 0)
>>
>>80384995
must've got the wrong degree. i had no problem getting a job right out school making 85k 4 years ago when the economy was much worse than now.
>>
>>80377584
I know that feel except I live in Miami so replace whites with Cubans.

>Normal cops
>Everyone is normal, minds their own business
>No one calls me cis scum or tries to shame me for being White
>Not much political signs except for district stuff and bumper stickers
>A lot of Cubans hate niggers too
>Hate communism

Sometimes I consider Cubans white. Even the darker ones.
>>
>>80384128
Yeah, there's a ton of oil jobs popping up and we just discovered enough natural gas to power the nation for an entire decade
>>80385216
>blames economy when it's multicultuaism and the fact that Browns have too many fucking kids
>wants more multiculturalism
Jew
>>
File: image.jpg (577 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
577 KB, 3264x2448
>>80383452
They need to work......
That makes me angry
Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.