[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people fetishize being victims? Blacks jews and mexicans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1468078676083.jpg (613 KB, 800x792) Image search: [Google]
1468078676083.jpg
613 KB, 800x792
Why do people fetishize being victims?

Blacks jews and mexicans can't shut up about how they are victims. And most white people on facebook parrot it and claim they are repressed as well. Some even claim to be homosexual to cash in on the victimhood.

What makes an otherwise good person crave to be violated?
>>
>>80377064
Single mothers raised them. Being a victim gets your boo-boo kissed.
>>
>>80377276
This, was raised by a single mother and she would berate me until I cried if I ever showed any direction or aggression. Once I cried, she'd tell me that everything was okay. I know people on /pol/ are going to say 'haha lol faggot mummys boy' but that's the most damaging lie the kikes push, that it is inherently bad to act like a man and anybody who complains is a bigot or a manchild.
>>
>>80377490
kinda raised by a single mother here as well (step parent for some time)

It really destroys society when women raise men, because they don't, they raise 20+ yr old boys
>>
>>80377840
The reason women have been traditionally subjugated and treated like shit isn't because men hate women, it's because when women are in charge they literally destroy everything.
>>
>>80377064
Because they have been trained to have an oppresser-opressed based morality.

It does not matter what you did or why, but if you did something then you are the evil bad guy, and if something was done to you then you are an heroic good guy.
>>
>>80377064

Why you mad white boy. I'm going to tell you what God has in store for us(so called negros, latinos, ameridians). We're the real Israelited not those Jewish bastards who worship Satan.

Daniel 7:18

But the holy people of the Most High will receive the kingdom and will possess it forever--yes, for ever and ever.'

Lmaaaaaoooo let's gooooooooo!!!!!
My man Daniel said we will POSSESS the Kingdom FOREVERRRRRR & EVER & EVER & EVEEERRRRR. You know what that means right? We're going to be ruling the land as Kings and Christ as King of Kings aka our Emperor. But wait who are we going to rule over and enslave? Let's see...

Isaiah 14:2

Nations will take them and bring them to their own place. And ISRAEL will take possession of the nations and make them male and female servants in the LORD's land. They will make CAPTIVES of their CAPTORS and RULE over their OPPRESSORS.

Wait who's our oppressors? The Europeans, Arabs, Africans, Asians. The Four Beasts!!! Arabs sold us first to the Asians. Africans and Europeans were last. You're all going to be slaves and we will rule over all of you soon!!

Let's see what God says again.

Genesis 15:13-14

Then the LORD said to him, "Know for certain that for four hundred years your descendants(Israelites; negros, latinos, ameridians; not all of us though) will be strangers in a country('Merica) not their own and that they will be enslaved(1619-1865) and mistreated(1865 - Present) there. But I will punish the nation(White people) they serve as slaves, and afterward they will come out with great possessions.
>>
>>80377276
>>80377490
>>80377840
Wow I never even thought that could be the reason but it makes sense. Supposedly like half the population grows up in single parent homes. The only kid I knew that had divorced parents ended up ok bit yea all my friends and even gfs growing up had both parents. This sort of makes sense.
>>
>>80378311
>This sort of makes sense.
No the collapse of the traditional family is literally the cause of every single problem in the world. Once you realise this you will become fully red-pilled. I'd reccomend lying to yourself though because being red-pilled isn't fun, everyday is agony. I can't enjoy anything except classic, unabridged literature because all I see is agendas in media.
>>
>>80378524
Negro I have been a depressed alcoholic disgusted at the world for almost 20 years now. I was "red pilled" when the fucking movie came out. I said 9/11 was fishy on 9/12. I protested the patriot act when it came out. I was against the war in iraq since day one. I told my friends about iff vs att in 2003. I laughed at faggiys thinking snowden broke anything new. I am "red pilled".

I just never connected the victim mentality with single parents before. I literally knew one kid growing up who had divorced parents.
>>
The lack of problems in today's easy no-effort way of living challenges the way the human male thinks. Before, he had to hunt, look out for himself and his loved ones. He had to work very hard with limited technology to survive. We stopped doing this in a very short amount of time with the arrival of modern society and technology. The man still craves hard work and life-threatening dangers. Remember that saying? "The closest you are to dying, the more alive you feel"? It proves my point.

By abandoning yourself in the face of health problems, social problems, sloth and degeneracy, you create problems for yourself, and so, some people see it as a way to fill the need to threaten themselves, challenge themselves and well, succomb to that pleasure. We've all felt that at some point, how rewarding it is to be a victim. How strangely good it feels. Fuck modern society.
>>
>>80378293

WE
>>
>>80379900

Hush slave
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.