[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why doesn't America just get rid of Her guns?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: nomoreguns.jpg (61 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
nomoreguns.jpg
61 KB, 1280x720
Why doesn't America just get rid of Her guns?
>>
File: op is a turbo queer.png (248 KB, 887x1069) Image search: [Google]
op is a turbo queer.png
248 KB, 887x1069
>leafs
>>
File: 1466269435422.png (117 KB, 1531x841) Image search: [Google]
1466269435422.png
117 KB, 1531x841
>>80376653
It would be easier to get rid of niggers.
>>
>>80376653
I agree with her, no guns are the problem. Need more armed citizens
>>
>If New York City were all white, the murder rate would drop by 91 percent, the robbery rate by 81 percent, and the shootings rate by 97 percent.

http://www.colorofcrime.com/2016/03/the-color-of-crime-2016-revised-edition/
>>
File: NRA.jpg (56 KB, 780x438) Image search: [Google]
NRA.jpg
56 KB, 780x438
>>80376653
>>80376692
In the USA, guns make us safer. Guns are used by police and gang-members to deescalate arguments and push people towards solving problems in our judicial system.

Give two guns to people who are angry enough to kill or are in a high stress situation and you will find safety and calm.
>>
>>80376653
because then there would be a legit reason to kill the police.

GUN CONTROL = DEAD POLICE/'MILITARY

its that simple.
>>
Do you guys think the rest of the states will eventually succumb to the draconian bullshit gun laws of CA and NY? I just find it odd that states differ so wildly on something as intrinsic to our nation's founding as the right to bear arms.

And if not, do you think CA and NY will ever uncuck themselves? I can't see things staying the way they are for long. It's too inconsistent and puts unnecessary restrictions on interstate travel, not to mention being unconstitutional, but let's forget about that for a second. Curious to hear some predictions.
>>
>>80376653

She knows why:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9lo0OxrXLo
>>
File: OP-.gif (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
OP-.gif
2 MB, 640x360
>>80376653
>>
Millions of assault weapons on the streets, racial tension heightening, young mindless males fueled on testosterone. What could possibly go wrong.
>>
Doesn't her sign say that 'No Gun Zones' are the problem?
I agree with her desu, would wife.
>>
>>80376653

Your are a retard leaf.

You guys remember how a militia group was antagonized into protest by the government in Oregon? Remember how easy it was for the media to paint them as right wing death squads and get the normies to support destroying them?

That's how they are going to disarm the US. Americans will never surrender their arms without a fight so they must be antagonized into fighting back so the government has an excuse to shoah all gun owners.

Normie fags like OP will cheer them on while he unwittingly watches the people defending whatever freedom he has left be destroyed.
>>
>>80376653
wait, is she saying that guns are the problem or that gun bans are the problem?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.