[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why the fuck should we 'respect' murderers and rapists
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 640x855) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 640x855
why the fuck should we 'respect' murderers and rapists and stupid gangbangers? this shit is going all around facebook. what do you guys think?
>>
Really makes you think that niggers should be exterminated.
>>
>>80375913
>still using kikeboob

kek
>>
>>80375913

>Whitey is obviously the ones to blame for all of our problems. Black men unite!
>They introduced crack to our communities. I just sold it!
Blows my mind.
>>
>>80375913
Brothers getting beyond their petty turf wars to come together in solidarity against whites is very much worthy of respect, white boy.
>>
>>80375913
Why dont you post that on their stupid photos?
>>
>>80375913
Even bloods and crips can get along and fight against the corrupt racist police forces, why can't white people?
>>
We gone kill da poleeze an sheyit. Fuck whitey!

Nigga step on mah shoe, muffaggah dis me fuk u nigga!!

Blam blam blam
>>
RACE WAR
>>
>>80376525
>useless niggers
>deserve respect

I'm loling so hard at you, family.
>>
File: 1407859146687.png (178 KB, 280x340) Image search: [Google]
1407859146687.png
178 KB, 280x340
"Breaking News: Black People DON'T Murder Each Other".
>>
>>80375913
>Crips and Bloods show solidarity together after some tragedy

they always do this

they'll be back to shooting each other dead after the next dice game, or drug deal on the wrong turf, or shaniqua sleeping with the wrong jamal, etc
>>
>>80376926
because when the police are gone bloods and crips are going to go right back to being stains on society and killing themselves and innocent civilians with nobody to stop them
>>
When rival gangs start teaming up, that's when you're going to see martial law in the hood. Can't happen soon enough.
>>
>>80376525
So tell me, what exactly is the appeal of pretending to be a nigger on a veitnamese woodcarving forum?

Because there are entirely too many of you faggots
>>
>>80378001
exactly. it's so fucking stupid. they've "come together" dozens of times after every shooting. a week later the ones that "came together" probably get murdered
>>
>>80376926
bloods and crips do not do this. some stupid neighborhood cliques just randomly pick an affiliation to sound tougher. actual bloods or crips from LA would prob shoot these niggers for doing this.
>>
>>80375913
Wigger, Nigger, & Spic youth idolize criminals. This isn't new.
>>
Bloods and Crips, responsible for 90 percent of black murders, natural allies of Black Lives Matters
>>
>>80376130
fpbp
>>
>>80378001
Because white people mostly have the sense to not interact negatively with the police, mind their own fucking business and be decent/respectable human beings.
And when some members don't, and get snuffed out being an idiot, we recognize the mistake they made and just remind ourselves don't be as dumb as that guy.
Goddamn white, Hispanic and Asian people with their 'personal accountability'.
>>
>>80378206
The cops have never stopped gang violence, faggot
>>
>>80379108
This
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.