[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Black Lives Matter: Should they be labeled as a domestic terrorist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: BLM.jpg (111 KB, 992x558) Image search: [Google]
BLM.jpg
111 KB, 992x558
I've seen many butt-hurt cucks on social media complaining that the existence of the KKK justifies the Black Lives Matter movement.

KKK: "We hate black people, but our numbers are at an all time low, so we just sit around in trailers talking smack about black people. Our speech is considered hate speech, is disliked by nearly all, and is usually met with backlash or totally censored across mainstream/social media".

BLM: "We hate white people, and our numbers continue to grow so we actually go out in the community and destroy property, disrupt commerce, and threaten violence. Our threats against law enforcement and white people are openly embraced and reiterated by many. Our speech is hateful, racist, often violent in nature, and is routinely dispersed on mainstream media and embraced on social media without fear of censorship or backlash".

Discuss.
>>
File: 1463554129957.jpg (169 KB, 500x650) Image search: [Google]
1463554129957.jpg
169 KB, 500x650
No, because BLM, even if they have made dumb decisions, have not done anything that you could label as terrorist actions. They haven't hurt anyone. And a small percentage of people in BLM who actually hate white people don't define the group either.
It's like a charity organization hired a few KKK members and some retarded fatmerican faggot said that charity organization hates black people and burns crosses.
No, it's still a charity organization.
>>
>>80376302
"What do we want? DEAD COPS! When do we want it? NOW!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dj4ARsxrZh8

And you don't need to hurt someone to be a terrorist. If you destroy property that isn't yours under the banner of a movement, and make people fear for their lives (like the chants in the video above) isn't that still terrorism?
>>
File: signitpolyouknowittobetrue.png (60 KB, 1344x726) Image search: [Google]
signitpolyouknowittobetrue.png
60 KB, 1344x726
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/thank-you/2283751
Sign it guys
>>
>>80376302
>>80376682
Like if me and a bunch of people gathered in a street chanting "What do we want? DEAD FAGGOTS!" And continually threatened violence against the gay community with regular "Protests" that actually resemble "Riots", Could that not be considered terrorism?
>>
>>80375160
Did you write this text yourself?
>>
File: dindu nuffin movie poster.png (297 KB, 422x482) Image search: [Google]
dindu nuffin movie poster.png
297 KB, 422x482
>>80375160
TRAYVON MARTIN, MICHAEL BROWN, N MICAH DINDU NUFFIN, DEY WAZ GUD BOIZ AND DEY WUZ MUH BLAK BRUTHUZ! ALL DEEZ WAHITS ALWAYS TRYNA MAKE OTHA CRAZY SHEEEIT. WAHITS R ALWAYZ TRYNA MAKE US LOOK BAD WITH DA MEDIA N SHEEEIT. DEY WUZ JUST TRYNA GET DERE LAYVZ IN ORDA NIGGUH. IF YA WAHITZ DISAGREE WITH DIS DEN YOU WAHITZ R FUCKIN RACISTS, YA HEARD ME?
>>
>>80376759
I totally agree with this petition, but I think people are kidding themselves if they think Obama would ever allow BLM to be designated as a terrorist group.
>>
>>80377241
I'm paraphrasing arguments for/against some SJW I saw in a facebook thread the other night. SJW was arguing that the KKK wasn't labeled a terrorist group therefore BLM shouldn't be labeled as such.

It's a fair question and I'm trying to figure it myself. The text in OP is me just free-thinking out loud as to why the KKK isn't labeled a terrorist group but BLM potentially could be, and it's the closest rationale I could come up with.

As race relations in the USA continue to spiral out of control I can only assume the question of whether or not to Label BLM as a terrorist group will only surface more and more, I was interested to see what /pol/ makes of it all.
>>
File: david caruso.jpg (8 KB, 188x268) Image search: [Google]
david caruso.jpg
8 KB, 188x268
>>80377299
Nice dubs
>>
>>80375160

#NotAllBlackLivesMatter
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.