[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The solution to gun crimes in the US is more guns. Cops should
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 20150624_guns1.jpg (59 KB, 568x432) Image search: [Google]
20150624_guns1.jpg
59 KB, 568x432
The solution to gun crimes in the US is more guns.
Cops should be armed to defend themselves.
CItizens should be able to carry assaut rifles everywhere to protect themselves.
Recreational nukes should be available too for good measure.
>>
>>80372115
cool story.
>>
>mfw our 2nd Amendment extends to gunships and flamethrowers!

And those are only the federal statutes.
Anything you build in your garage is perfectly legal, as long as you don't sell it.
If I had the software and hardware, I could build a Stinger missile.
>>
>>80372115
Actually, there is no gun violence problem. whites here commit violent crimes at the same rate as over than, France.
>>
>>80372115
You can hypothetically own a nuke as long as you own enough land to detonate it without its effects reaching anyone else land.
>>
Why it's always people from other countries who think they know better about the US? I bet you think you can just randomly buy a gun like buying candy right?
>>
>>80372115
>assaut rifles

Do you kikes no how easy you make it to pick you out?
>>
>>80372115
Tanks are legal. Flamethrowers are legal. Battleships are legal. Antiaircraft guns are legal. Laser cannons are evil. ICBMs are legal. Submarines are legal. Torpedoes are legal. Grenade launchers are legal.

There has never been a SINGLE crime committed with any of the above. Handguns, though, are ubiquitous despite being the smallest, weakest kind of firearm.

Pretty funny to watch an ignorant frog blow himself the fuck out.
>>
>>80372115
>Recreational nukes should be available too for good measure.
What does it tell you about your argument that in order to get your point across you have to go to the most extreme parallel you could possibly think of?
>>
>>80372115
I bet you're the same retard from this thread >>80369278
>>
Chew on this for a while

http://www.vox.com/2016/7/8/12128530/gun-violence-racism

TL:DR blacks with guns scare white America
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.