[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has the police ever done anything to actually help you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 43
I had my car window busted and GPS stolen and the cop literally talked me out of filing a police report because it would be too time consuming for him and the chances of recovery were low

I've been stopped and fined for "speeding" several times

I was busted with a joint in my pocket at the beach when I was 18. I lost my college scholarship and got a criminal record which bars me from many job opportunities. The cops knew this and took me in anyways. I begged them and told them I had a bright futures scholarship a 3.8GPA and nothing....

A car merged into my lane destroying the side of my car. Cops show up and "cannot determine cause". The other drive lived in the same gated community as the cops and I could overhear them chit-chatting by his car.

I was stopped for running a stop light and I have social anxiety so my voice cracks and stops when i try to speak under pressure. The cop thought i was drunk and yanked me out of the car and threw me on the ground.

The other one pulled my girlfriend out of the passenger seat and was spit-yelling in her face to tell him how much i had to drink. Luckily she explained to them my medical condition and I even had my current doctor prescription with me so they let us go.
>>
Cops might be assholes, but they're assholes to everyone. Not just niggers and that's the issue lately
>>
>>80368326
Without law and order our country would be Haiti.

Go drink bleach you nigger dickhead.
>>
>>80368506
this so much
>>
>>80368326
>HAS the police
EY YO HOL' UP
>>
the fact that i have never had to call on them for help shows that they are doing their jobs
>>
>>80368326
>I was busted with a joint in my pocket at the beach when I was 18. I lost my college scholarship and got a criminal record which bars me from many job opportunities. The cops knew this and took me in anyways. I begged them and told them I had a bright futures scholarship a 3.8GPA and nothing....
Maybe you shouldn't have broke the fucking law, dipshit.
>>
>>80368326
NO their first objective is Law Enforcement .

The whole "protect and serve" idea is just Public Relations.

In my life police have been a net detraction but they aren't going away any time soon so you have to learn to live in spite of them and act so as never to trigger their primary function.
>>
>>80369208
Kinda have a point? Why the hell do people carry drugs around in public to begin with?
>>
>>80369066
/thread
>>
>>80368326
Got a speeding ticket for 300$ for going 7mph over the speed limit on an interstate. I was holding back so much rage because it was a motorcycle bull dyke cop.
>>
>>80369295

he has a high GPA, so it's ok.
>>
>>80368326

Instead of complaining, why don't SJW join the police force. I mean, they could make a difference from within, while the crime rate would skyrocket.
>>
File: 1464407155160.jpg (143 KB, 777x728) Image search: [Google]
1464407155160.jpg
143 KB, 777x728
>>80368506
Stop calling for the death of cops and maybe they'd be a little nicer. I never had a problem with cops, until BLM made headway. Now cops are super uptight. They now assume everyone wants a cop dead so they go to extreme caution.
>>
>>80368326
>literally using an image from an anarchist website
Also just yesterday I called the police on a faggot who broke into my property to steal tomatoes from a nearby camp. They arrested him.
It feels so fucking good to see you shitheads who think they can break the law because they are somehow superior, getting your shit pushed in
>>
>>80368326
>busted for a joint, lost college scholarship
That's funny, I've been caught twice and both times was only given a ticket. The first time they waived the fee, the second time it was $100.

Otherwise, cops have helped me out and been polite when I have to deal with them. Once when my scumbag drug addict brother overdosed, and a second time when my scumbag drug addict brother had to be arrested for stealing shit.
>>
>>80369208
So you're saying that however retarded a law is, you should not break it?

If your country was run by Jihadis, you'd be the type of guy to go with it wouldn't you, you spineless insect.
>>
>>80369369
Why didn't you just go to court and try to get some leniency? If you're telling the truth they judge would probably let you go.
>>
>>80369295

Got to get them home from the dealers, m8. What we need is something like menulog for drugs - and have blacks be delivery drivers.
>>
>>80369295
To use it. Duh. You don't want to smoke at home and lose the high before you even get to the fucking beach. Smoking while driving is, while not all that dangerous, still more dangerous than just driving there and smoking after.
What kind of question is that?
>>
>>80368326

Where the fuck do you live and what time do you go out? You do realize if cops give you shit or blow you off you can file a complaint at their station and report stolen property.
>>
>>80369634
>jihadi-run government = one step below being full on slave ownership of the nation's people

>marijuana laws = hurrr duuurrr I'm a massive faggot that can't function without a hit lmao dude weed 2016

If you get caught doing pot where it's illegal you're the fuck up not the justice system.
>>
>>80369634
OP is lying. Either he had too much in his possession, which then the cops can't ignore or he was being the typical 18 year old who thinks he's entitled to everything and being a little shit. Most of the time cops would just give you a fine but if you're being a little faggot they will fuck you over. OP is just buttmad because he's dumb as all fuck.
>>
>>80369634
Hey man, you can break laws you don't agree with - just don't be surprised if you get caught and penalized according to the recorded law.
>>
>>80368326
They helped stop many a douche on the road going too fast, they assisted in helping my neighbor find their grandfather, and they investigated what killed my uncle. Cops off duty have been my neighbors and friends.

But that's because we are all Spics in the RGV
>>
>>80369634
What's retarded about drug possession being illegal?
inb4 prohibition doesn't work
Then should we legalize all drugs? Should we legalize all sorts of crime because prohibition does not work?
>>
>>80369634
Marijuana funds gangs and was used during the 50's to make the public susceptible to brainwashing. Hence your retarded as fuck, brainwashed OP.
>>
>>80369825
kek you bootlicker think this does anything ?

The only way a cop can get in trouble is if it's spammed all over the mainstream media and even then it's rare.
>>
>>80369228
>In my life police have been a net detraction

Are you a complete fucktard?
what do you do that the police hassle you?
>>
>>80368326

No, that's not the point.

They prevent things from happening to me, not to do things for me.

You're obviously a faggot because you fail to understand this.
>>
>>80369993
Well, you can't really equate drugs and "all crime." Drugs are a commodity with a supply and demand, and as long as the demand is there, there will be a supply.
>>
>>80369634

So you're saying you can't believe police will enforce laws that you don't agree with?
>>
>>80368326
My GPS was stolen too. I never reported it because it was old and shitty and i never used it.

A couple of days later, the police was at my door.

They found my GPS while searching the apartment of a know criminal, they looked at the "home" address the GPS had saved and delivered it to me. Pretty nice desu
>>
>>80368326
yes they took the criminals off the street that have the potential to harm me and others around me.. Oh you mean have they directly helped me...
Since its not their job to "help" me unless i need protecting and serving, and I dont put myself in those situations, i would say no, but i dont fault them for not carrying my groceries to my car.
>>
>>80370018
He's a nigger
>>
>>80368506

And they should all hang, next to their shitskinned counterparts
>>
I wasn't allowed to piss on the 7-11's doors and then get anything I want in there for free, fucking cops!
>>
>>80370242
My german coworker said his neighbor called the cops on him once for washing his car on a Sunday. Which apparently is not allowed.
Yea cops in germany might be more effective but sounds like they are even more involved in your life than here.
>>
>>80368326
Plenty of times, though I work in EMS so it's a little different for me.

But:
>Cop talked me out of filing a report
Going to either have to call bullshit on you here, or going to assume the cop thought/knew you were in on it.

>Stopped and fined for speeding
So, stop speeding, retard?

>Busted with a join in my pocket..Blah blah blah woe is me
You made stupid decisions, and were held accountable for it. Also, you didn't get a crimianl record that bars you from job opportunities, at least not from -that-. You got a summons and probably a phone call home to bust your chops.

>A car merged into my lane..
No cop is going to put down cause of accident unless they are 100% certain because they're ass is getting called to court for the insurance suing each other, and they're going to be asked to explain how they determined the cause.

>I was stopped for running a red..
Again, you make stupid fucking decisions and expect the world to just go "Oh well, Anon is a good boy, dindu nuffin".

Sounds a lot to me like you play a lot of stupid games and win a lot of stupid prizes.
>>
>>80368326
I am willing to bet $1000 USD (thats america money nigger) that you were the most disrespectful little shit in every one of those scenarios.
>i...i broke the law
>fkcin pig gave me a ticket
>for breaking the law
Kill yourself nigger...or just go the R2DINDU route.
>>
>>80368326
Where do you live? State and city only.
>>
>>80368326
Personally no, they've only ever been a nuisance to me.

I do however think that society would be much worse off without them-- most people saying otherwise are not adequately measuring the effect of their presence.
>>
>>80368326

There was that time I wasnt raped by another man, and that time I didnt have my home broken into by a wild monkey, and the time my car wasnt stolen while I was sleeping etc etc.

When bad things dont happen to you, you dont notice. You only notice when they DO happen.
>>
>>80368326
Yes they have
They helped me kill a nigger
We shot him together
Stupid nigger, that's why you don't break into people's houses AFTER threatening to do a home invasion on facebook
>>
>>80370438
Yeah we call the cops on every tiny shit because we are bored.
No one ever gets a fine for stuff like washing cars on sunday or having music too loud.
>>
File: 1461422252947.png (26 KB, 861x758) Image search: [Google]
1461422252947.png
26 KB, 861x758
Firefighter here.

Have a friendly rivalry with police. We talk shit to eachother but at the end of the day work together and they have always been decent. They are pretty lazy and sometimes skirt their responsibilities (traffic control for example) and they always seem to show up on calls where they obviously aren't needed.. but overall theyre good and I'm glad we have them.
>>
I asked a cop the other day what was in a certain burrito at whole foods and he took the time to tell me what was in it, as well as about the other options. Nice guy, must suck to be poor like you though op.
>>
>Get stopped by the police in Northern Ireland for speeding
>"Listullycurran 616"
>"Good afternoon, Brother"
>"Lovely day, isn't it"
>On my way

Others of a different religious background may have a varying experience.
>>
>>80368326
That's what you get for being a fucking stoner
>>
>>80368326

BIX NOOD MUHFUGGA FUK DA PO-POLICEEE!

ITT: Fucking NIGGERS.
>>
>>80370011
>seeking recourse is now bootlicking

Christ, you leafs really are fucking retarded.
>>
>>80368326
Well so far, the cops have ruined at least one shitposter's life, which is more than I ask of any government institution.
>>
>>80368683

mindless femanon spotted
>>
>>80370906
Police officers exist because even firefighters need heroes.
;^)
>>
File: 1467764934306.jpg (327 KB, 1110x684) Image search: [Google]
1467764934306.jpg
327 KB, 1110x684
ROAST THEM UP PIGS IN A BLANKET
>>
>>80368326

once I got beat up and the cops arrested the dude. I didn't press charges because nice guy.

once my house was robbed and the police took a report. I didn't get my stuff back but the police report let me file with my renters insurance and I bought all new stuff.

once or three times I have been in minor traffic accidents and the police came and helped direct traffic and ticket the person who hit me. again their report helped the insurance agency pay to repair my car.
>>
File: 1466690322882s.jpg (2 KB, 125x106) Image search: [Google]
1466690322882s.jpg
2 KB, 125x106
>>80368326
>3.8GPA

> Bright future

> Joint in your pocket at the beach

Sure OK
>>
They caught the asshole who stole my personal information and bought a bunch of shit online under my name.

Best part: Finished my military service about two weeks before the bills started pouring in. The fucker had gotten to my rent-gibs papers whilst i was sitting in the woods looking out for imaginary enemy combatants and eating ham paste.

So, yeah. Thank fucking christ for po-po or i would be thousands of euros in debt right now.
>>
>>80368326
autist detected. What kind of sperg lord do you have to be to have these kind of experiences?You're probably one of those "muh rightz" fags.
>>
File: 1455579762776.png (13 KB, 418x359) Image search: [Google]
1455579762776.png
13 KB, 418x359
>>80371067
>minor jimmy rustling
>>
I was once caught with about 6 pounds of weed in my apt. The just detained me asked me some questions and left with it. I was pretty happy senpai.
>>
>>80370151
>demand exists only for commodities
There's demand for services as well. There's demand for killers and hitmen. Do we legalize that as well?
What if, speaking about commodities, we have demand for antrax or sarin? Do we legalize them?
I mean it's not like people can't produce them in a home lab
>>
I have interacted with police once when I was a child. He pulled candy out of my ear. I also filed a report of a stolen phone and ipod and got it all in the post a few days later. The detective that found it is a famous crime novel writer now.
>>
>>80368326
When I was a teenager in Germany some Polizei helped me out. They found me sitting outside of a train station at like 2am in the cold and let me sit in their van while they helped call my parents to pick me up. Plus they told my parents that I was "very polite and nice" and they "wished more kids around here were like that."
Last year I was hiking in New Hampshire and came down the wrong trail at dusk. I couldn't find the trailhead where I parked and my phone had autolocked because I pocket-swiped my lock too many times. I used the emergency call function to call the police, described where I was, and they send someone out to help me.

Not huge deals either time but still, police are for more than just being traffic dicks or beating groids.
>>
>>80368326
Why can't we want both justice reform and the end of all of this bullshit race baiting? They aren't mutually exclusive things.

People shouldn't be out killing cops, and cops aren't out there shooting blacks for the fun of it or even disproportionately. A lot of them are still assholes and our justice system is busted.

Is BLM the correct response? Hell no, they're making things so much worse, most of the shootings have been justified, and the media is just amplifying that shit tenfold; however, the answer is not to become a bootlicker and to try our hardest to justify everything the police do.
>>
i've literally never had a bad one even once
>>
>>80368326

Sounds like your problem is more with not breaking the law OP.

>>80369369

maybe you should try doing the speed limit as the law advises you to do.
>>
>>80369993
Yes we should legalise all drugs. And we should've done so long ago.
>>
>>80368326
Police (at least government-funded and supported ones) are immoral by nature.

It's like saying "Are there good murderers/thieves/rapists?"
>>
>>80369996
So was acid and it's still nice as fuck.
>>
File: 6ee.jpg (58 KB, 680x661) Image search: [Google]
6ee.jpg
58 KB, 680x661
>>80368326
>crime happens to you with virtually 0% chance of recovery
nothing to do

>speeding
you broke the law but think that unlawful use of your vehicle is unfair, as seen by your quotations. those laws are there to help prevent accidents.

>joint
don't possess illegal drugs, degenerate

>car crashes into you
the cop has no idea how that happened, and he can't just assume youre telling the truth. do you not believe in due process for the person you accused?

>i'm a pussy who gets freaked out by cops
self-explanatory

10/10 bait.
>>
>>80371897
well then I want public healthcare and rehabilitation programs not to be publicly funded. I don't want to spend my money on fixing retards who chose to poison themselves
>>
>>80371583
I never had bad experience with German police. They're generally pretty nice except for some dicks of course.
>>
>>80368326
>Has the police ever done anything to actually help you?

yes
they remove lots of niggers from the streets and send them off to prison
>>
>>80368326
>I was busted with a joint in my pocket at the beach when I was 18. I lost my college scholarship and got a criminal record which bars me from many job opportunities. The cops knew this and took me in anyways. I begged them and told them I had a bright futures scholarship a 3.8GPA and nothing....

Why do you expect the police to a) not do their job correctly and b) make an exception for some person they've never met?
>>
>>80368326
>I was busted with a joint in my pocket at the beach when I was 18.

Yep. It's true. Every edgy teen that gets caught breaking the law grows up to hate cops.

Makes you think.
>>
>>80369634
>break law
>get caught
>get punished
>omg why are cops so mean to me! fucking pigs! #ACAB

protip: police dont make the law. politicians do that. police just enforce it.
>>
>>80368326
>has the police ever done anything to actually help you
Yes
>1
A few months ago a family member of mine locked us out of his car. A cop came and unlocked it without having to break a window (it involved anc inflatable pound and a bent rod)
>2
Back when I lived in Chicago (never again), cops were able to do a better job at keeping criminals in line. Glad I got out before BLM single handedly doubled the murder rate. Check the Chicago Tribune, they keep a running tab on it , and looking at data otherwise makes it clear that it jumped right at the whole "16 shots" BLM thing.
>3
Some people bought a cabin near mine, starting bringing their drugs in, and brought a lot of "civil unrest" with them. Cops have since remedied this.
>>
Let me out of a dui once about 10 years ago.

That really helped me out.
>>
>>80372118
I don't think the costs for that are too high though. I don't exactly know how they pay for it in Portugal, but I heard numbers of hardcore drug addicts are going down rapidly.
>>
op is a nigger
>>
Literally no excuse if you get got having pot on you

Not only are you uneducated but you're a moron to boot

Well done
>>
File: 1460998479093.jpg (18 KB, 392x436) Image search: [Google]
1460998479093.jpg
18 KB, 392x436
>>80368326
yes. indirectly. by decreasing the free-roaming nigger population.
>>
>>80369867

>doing pot

confirmed underageb8

MODS MODS MODS

sure is summer in here
in here
>>
File: ford.jpg (8 KB, 124x121) Image search: [Google]
ford.jpg
8 KB, 124x121
>>80368326

>be retarded in park my car in a neighborhood full of niggers and get my shit stolen
>literally 0 chance of it being found
>whine

>break the law by going over speed limit
>get fined accordingly
>whine

>be degenerate who uses drugs
just kidding, let me try this again
>be too retarded to say "I don't consent to searches," so he won't enter my pockets
>whine and make shit up on The Internet about what happened afterwards

>two cars side swipe each other
>expect officers to magically determine who hit who, when some asshole lies,
>expecting officers to give the benefit of the doubt to a degenerate, junkie child
>whine

>The cop thought i was drunk and yanked me out of the car and threw me on the ground.
>The other one pulled my girlfriend out of the passenger seat and was spit-yelling in her face to tell him how much i had to drink. Luckily she explained to them my medical condition and I even had my current doctor prescription with me so they let us go.
>shit that literally never happened
>continue to whine on The Internet

I think the motif here is you're a giant faggot who should kill himself.
But no please allow me

>le bootlicker lel :^)
nah, I just don't have literal downs
>>
>>80368326
yes a few times ackchyually. one time i ran out of gas and one officer took me to the gas station to get gas and then back to my car. and other times a few gave me just a warning when i really deserved to get a ticket.
>>
File: 180px-Happy-merchant.gif (13 KB, 180x210) Image search: [Google]
180px-Happy-merchant.gif
13 KB, 180x210
fox Dallas stream
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiOlrzd9lRw
>>
>>80369475
The same reason Paul Blart became a Mall Cop.
>>
>>80368326
>has the police ever done anything to actually help you
Yes all the time, including 9/11/01. Now fuck off with your shitty bait thread.
>>
>>80368683
>this so much
this isnt twitter or tumblr you fucking preteen
>>
>>80369634
>Anarchist post
>Check flag
Same reason you don't have to pay taxes, Right Tzatziki?
>>
I honestly think that a lot of police officers aren't meant to hack the job on a psychological level. They might pass all the shit, but they seem unstable. Either that, or the job made them thay way. Either way, they probably just fake it to have the job. Small possibility imo
>>
>>80369634

I live in MA. Back in the day, when I went to vocational school for a time, everyone there smoked weed. I researched the shit out of it and it actually seemed pretty legit, but it was illegal. Luckily for me, though, we had a measure on our 2008 ballot to decriminalize. So I waited until it was voted on, passed, and put into law. Then I got smoked out in the parking out with 5 other electricians and everyone else hanging out around my (then new) dealer's car during our break.

The point is you're a faggot and should probably pay your denbts before you give other people shit.

>If your country was run by Jihadis, you'd be the type of guy to go with it wouldn't you

Wouldn't that imply we would be Jihadis too? Born and raised in that culture? Or are you saying I'm gonna move to Syria of my own free will or some shit?

Or, are you instead saying you'd go against it, and get your head chopped off? Which is it? Because idk why the fuck I'd ever live in a "country run by jihadis" in the first place, and if I was born and raised there I would probably be brainwashed so it'd be a moot point. Luckily I don't live there and will never go there so the point is also moot from that perspective.
>>
>>80368326
the cops i have dealt with have been ok, but i would be fine thus far without them. i had a guy steal $200 from me through craigslist, chased him around but eventually lost him in walmart. did my own detective work and found out everything about this guy. showed up to his house and watched him walk in and out a few times, then called the police. i would have gotten my money back eventually but i probably would have gone to jail if ii hadnt contacted them. they only made it more difficult and take longer, then talked me out of pressing charges on the guy. whatever. i got my money back.
>>
>>80368326
i got pulled over one time. handed over my license and registration then waited and got my ticket then went to work
>>
>>80368326

Didn't your grandpappy ever tell you "the only fair in life is a place where they judge pigs"?

Deal with it kid, life ain't easy.
>>
>>80368326
I feel like most of this was made up or greatly exaggerated.
>>
>>80372921
>be degenerate who uses drugs

Weed used in moderation by a law-abiding, tax-paying citizen is absolutely fine, even healthy, especially when vaped/eaten instead of smoked. There are plenty of states in the U.S. that have decriminalization and medical MJ, and several even have full-on recreational legalization, including many more that have it on the 2016 ballot this November.

It's not heroin, you fucking asshole. Don't blame weed for one idiot entitled kid who didn't read up on the law before taking a substance that was illegal in his place of residence. It's his fault for being retarded, weed itself is perfectly fine and in many cases actually healthy. I mean there isn't Medical Alcohol, after all. But even just recreationally it's fine when used responsibly.

tl;dr the kid is a faggot but weed is probably the best "drug" out there, with the most amount of benefits to the least amount of negatives. Hell, if used properly and responsibly the negatives can be literally 0.
>>
>>80371863

such hypocrisy on /pol/. when it comes to the police it's 'well you should follow the letter of the law anon' but when niggers are stealing your jobs because of affirmative action laws you get all butt mad. Well, which is it? The laws are all just and should be followed to the letter always or not? you faggots cant have it both ways.
>>
>>80369634

If a law is retarded you obviously can't blame the cop for doing his job, it's the politicians fault for making the law, and the people's fault for giving that politician power.
>>
>>80372921
Word
>>
File: analogies.jpg (296 KB, 536x1792) Image search: [Google]
analogies.jpg
296 KB, 536x1792
>>80374356
this is the worst analogy i have ever heard
>>
>>80374356
>false equivolence:the post
>>
>>80368326
OP you just sound like a cuck with bad luck. Anecdotal evidence is shit. Most cops are good people.
>>
>>80368506
The "issue" is that they're not assholes only to blacks anymore? Mean.

>>80368326
Once. I'm black and a black cop let me off with a warning despite not stopping at 2 stop signs and not having my license. It was like 2 am and not in a traffic heavy area.
>>
>>80371897
Its too much of a big money maker for the police agencies. In the US 70% of departmental revenue is derived from drug related seizures and restitution penalties. They aren't just going to let that slip away.
>>
>>80368326
Yes, they've killed and apprehended millions of violent criminals.
>>
Ran out of gas and a cop passing by gave me a ride to the gas station then back to my car. That was cool.
>>
>>80368326
I locked my keys in my car a few times and cops showed up and got into my car so I could get my keys and did absolutely no damage to my car. kept me from having to fork over about $200 to some company to do it. the one time I got in a wreck I started freaking out and the cop helped me calm down and didn't write me like 3 tickets the he could've. yeah, I've gotten pulled over fire speeding a few times and it sucks but every time the cops have been really friendly and helpful. sounds like you've just had shit luck anon
>>
>>80374356

>stealing your jobs because of affirmative action laws

What the fuck is an affirmative action law? Do you actually think the government gives companies some sort of race quotas?
>>
>>80368326
Once one helped me out. I got pulled over on the Gold Coast by this really hot blonde on a motorbike. I told her I had a problem and needed some help
>whats the matter anon
>muh dik, I haven't fapped in days
>here let me help you out with that she said while undoing my zipper.

Shit was so cache.
>>
File: trump-cops.jpg (575 KB, 1160x629) Image search: [Google]
trump-cops.jpg
575 KB, 1160x629
Threw two sex offenders in jail at my families request. They never profile me as a troublemaker. What's to hate?

>my voice cracks and stops when i try to speak under pressure.

lol
>>
>>80368326
All the time anon. never had a bad encounter with the police, and the only time they pulled me over, guess what. I was speeding.
>>
>>80368326
We ran out of gas on a steep hill with Coca Cola bottles filled with rum and the cop pushed our car with us
drove me to the gas station so we could get gas
and then took a couple sips with us and laughed about it
>>
File: 1468077447804.jpg (133 KB, 1200x867) Image search: [Google]
1468077447804.jpg
133 KB, 1200x867
You know, we joke about the fact that Blacks really believe that Whites stole their genius culture. Because we know it is bullshit.

But we miss an important fact. Or brush over it in our laughter.

There is a significant under-brained segment of the population that believes Whites are their enemy and that Whites are the cause of all of their "bad luck."

And when it gets manifested outside of Harlem or Detroit then bad things happen to whites.

See this nero woman in pic related, for instance.
>>
>>80372993
>deserved to get a ticket

Confirmed cucked by the police.
>>
Literally the only legit complaint OP made about the cops is throwing him to the ground because they mistook autism for drunkenness, mental illness awareness in police departments I actually consider an issue memes aside.
>>
Some Mexicans stole my haro BMX bike in 6th grade and they got it back. I also got an underage and a traffic stop for running a red light. Now I'm 22. The cops in my town are good people
>>
>>80368326

Yes, I was stuck walking home in the rain from football practice with what turned out being a torn ACL (they said I just pulled something and gave me an ice pack) and the officer who did my school's DARE program saw me and gave me a ride home and helped me inside my house and to get situated/called and informed my parents because they were both at work and night school.

>Based Officer Vince
>>
>>80375327

It's hard to tell if you're crazy or drunk; negative experiences with people reinforce overreaction because you're so used to deal with trash from all races.
>>
>>80368326
I've been caught with weed multiple times, nothing more than a Gram or two.
They either take it or dump the bag in some grass/dirt/water
>>
>>80375034
Affirmative action in the United States is a set of laws...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Affirmative_action_in_the_United_States

Better not argue with it. It is THE LAW, better just accept it without question Americuck.
>>
>>80375299
>breaks law
>deserves to get a ticket for breaking said law
>can make this correlation

wow what a cuck
>>
My sisters nutty drunk ex boyfriend came over and tried to get in the house.

Police came and threw him in a cage.

I found that helpful.
>>
>>80370438
>not observing the Sabbath
Got what he deserved
>>
>>80369634
IF A LAW IS RETARDED EXPEND THE EFFORT TO FUCKING CHANGE IT
THERE ARE PROCESSES INVOLVED WITH CHANGING LAWS
>>
My car got stuck in a snow drift and they dug me out. My local police are good guys.
>>
>>80374396
>and the people's fault for giving that politician power.

Is it really, though?

I mean think about it. Between the corruption, collusion, and cronyism between the people in power/people who have the most money, alongside all of the effort put into the media bias to taint any and all information that is put out to the public, on top of most people either being too stupid to figure shit out or simply being too politically apathetic (not necessary even out of ignorance, either. A lot of people either just want to live their own lives and be left alone, or realize how little power they have and how their one vote likely doesn't even matter, EVEN IF the system isn't rigged and false their 1 vote likely doesn't matter): can you really blame them? Can you really blame people when everything is so against them in this fucked up process we have?

I mean a part of me really thinks Trump is going to lose purely because they don't really count the votes and they're just going to make up numbers and give Hillary a close victory to make it seem legit or something. Who would know? How would you ever prove they just pick the winners and losers and the democracy is false? You can't. Plus considering all of the other things I previously said I don't think you can blame the average voter for that.
>>
>>80371368
Taking weed harms no one.
Eating Mcdonalds has more negative implications than doing weed.
>>
>>80376084

But that's hard. Easier to complain on the internet and maybe make a new hashtag :^)
>>
>>80375953

Yeah and when your ass is getting pounded by Bubba in prison youll think to yourself 'I deserve this cuz I brokes da law' Cuck.
>>
>>80375930

>thinks he can just quote a wiki and win an argument.

The wiki says nothing about laws being applied to private business, because it's not. And even for collages.

> the use of racial or gender quotas for college admissions was concurrently ruled unconstitutional by the Court in Gratz v. Bollinger (2003).
>>
>>80376651
>doesn't break the law
>won't go to jail
it's not that hard of a concept to grasp kangaroo fucker
>>
>>80376239

You get the government you deserve, if people had a real problem with it, they would rise up and fix the system.

People are content with the way thing are and don't feel like the reward for fixing their government is worth the effort.
>>
>>80376717

>hurr durr affirmative action aint no laws faggot

First sentence of wiki

Affirmitive action is a set of laws

>derp y-you didn't win the argument

Sounds like your rustles just got jimmied friend.
>>
>>80369295
Fucking bootlicker fuck /pol/ youre a bunch of cucks
>>
Recovered my stolen car and arrested a guy who threatened my wife's life before we got together.
>>
>>80368326
>OP confirmed nigger.

Fuck off and die, Tyrone.
>>
>>80377015

You're a complete idiot. You first post talked about not getting a job due to affirmative action.

Where is the law that enables that.

And just because something is a "law" doesn't mean it wasn't overturned or failed to pass congress in the first place.
>>
File: 1461302944111.png (128 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1461302944111.png
128 KB, 1000x1000
>>80368326
A law is a law, you dumb nigger.

Police's duty is uphold the law not to babysitting you crybabies.

Don't like a law? Do some protesting. That's the point of protesting. Not 'modern' protesting.
>>
>>80376384
You smell so much it should be worth three years behind the bars just for that alone. God forbid if some junkie exhaled that airborne diarrhea near my drying laundry, I can start all over again.
Not to mention that every pot user is a direct evidence against the claim that pot has no negative side effects.
>>
>>80368326

Me and my cousin were leaving the beach from catching some sets and a group of skater punks stopped us talking shit and telling us we're going to get robbed. Fight breaks out it's 2 on 10 we're not doing very well I'm on the ground trying to protect my head and get up my cousin is barely on his feet when I hear a v8 pull up close and doors slam and I suddenly stopped getting hit. Four black dudes we didn't even know evened the odds. I became good friends with two of them and the funny thing is they joined in because of uneven numbers.

Good times.
>>
>>80377022
I know right? I would of expected this group of upstanding individuals to embrace anarchism. A world with no rules, no Jewish overlords. Where /pol/sters could go around shooting niggers and spics at will but nooooo. A thread like this comes up and you discover where their sympathies really lie.

>der we gotta do what our Jewish overlords tell us to do if we don't we are bad goy and deserve to get ass raped cuz we bad goy.

What a bunch of pathetic faggots. WTF happened to /pol/? Shit used to be off da chainz back in the day. Now its full of a bunch of literally effeminate little fairies.
>>
>>80368326
> Emotionally well-adjusted friend gets job as cop
> First job in Gary, IN; transfers to NW Indiana suburbs after a few years
> Get report of wild Chicago negroid robbing a house - victims are his parent's age
> Arrives on scene
> Sees nigger jumping out window, heading towards nearby woods
> Gives chase...
> Finds nigger attempting to cross frozen creek
> Friend draws his tazer
> Nigger falls through ice
> Nigger resurfaces seconds later, screaming, "I can't swim!"
> Friend deploys tazer; nigger sinks into creek
> Friend calls County, requests SCUBA team
> SCUBA team arrives 45min later
> Dindu popsicle is found an hour later
> Dindu was a felon; had illegal firearm; had illegal drugs

This cop served and protected the people of his town. If niggers cared about human life, the scenario above would be profound and niggers of the future would steer clear of this town. Instead they take Facebook videos when their husband gets shot. They're the first ones out of the house when it catches on fire. They're later seen on the news, "My baby! My baby in there!" No concept of human life. Why didn't you get your kids out FIRST? Kid falls into gorilla pit and parents scream! Jump in there and throw your kid out to safety you stupid fucking niggers. But I digress...
>>
>>80377261
1. Protest
2. Get tear gassed and arrested.
3. go to prison on some bullshit charges
4.????????
5. profit?

Real good advice Ameribro. Too bad your police state is treating any and all protestors as terrorist organizations these days.
>>
>>80368326
Ive never ran into problems with cops

But that might be because im not a fucking subhuman
>>
File: image.png (149 KB, 450x300) Image search: [Google]
image.png
149 KB, 450x300
>>80377600
Cool story bro.

Too bad your Hollywood movie of the week story is complete bullshit.
>>
Must be my cis-gendered white male privilege, but I've never had an issue with any cops.

Had one snap at me a bit when I was standing a little ways off from a traffic stop with about 4 squad cars involved in the alley behind my apartment. Just calmly explained that my car was down the alley a ways, and asked if I could walk down to it. He calmed right down and said sure. Then about halfway down I froze when I saw them open up the trunk of the dindus car and it was full of guns. Other then whistling and a few jokes, the cops seemed chill, so I just went on my way.

Other than that, all my interactions with the police have been quick, cordial and painless. It was a little annoying when the officer assigned to my area was able to remember my address and info from all the times I called in to report that my vehicle had been broken into, but that wasn't his fault.
>>
>>80377960
That's because """protesters""" are violent. There are tons of peaceful protests but you don't heard anything from them because it doesn't fit with Media's narrative.

>Police state

You are dumb fuck for getting your information from social media.
>>
File: cool dude.jpg (89 KB, 400x504) Image search: [Google]
cool dude.jpg
89 KB, 400x504
The war on drugs is fucking stupid, I don't care what people on /pol/ say. All drugs should be decriminalized and be a fine at the most, no jail time, only for dealing. I too got arrested with weed but I'm not complaining cause edgy fucks here say
>hurr don't break the law idiot I don't care that the law is fucking stupid hurr
>>
The officers that I've encountered are pretty chill. I got to sit in one of their patrol SUVs, listen to Taylor Swift and chat with them while I was volunteering for a local marathon. Then again this was Oregon.
>>
>>80368326

Yes. They arrest savage niggers that fuck up my neighborhood.
>>
>>80378997
I agree that drugs should be decriminalized. I just got tired of people bitching when they got busted for breaking a law.

No shit, Sherlock. Police will bust you for breaking a law. That's literally their job duties.
>>
>>80377004

You don't get it. That's all part of it too. The People have essentially been domesticated, there's none of this "rise up" shit in them anymore like you say. Things would have to get so bad they collapse, basically, and that would be more likely to result in panic, anarchy, and war rather than "rising up and fixing the system".

The people in power have made it this way over generations because that's how they maintain power. It'll never get bad enough for people to "rise up", they'll make sure of that, because if it did they'd lose their power and influence.

All that said, I'm really not that worried. Life is pretty great compared to many other countries in the world, and compared to even 20-30 years ago, if not 100, 500, etc. We complain but you're still comfortable in your house on the internet, eating food you bought from the store that you didn't have to manufacture or kill yourself. Playing video games you didn't have to create from scratch yourself, probably bought for cheap off of the steam sale, wearing clothes you didn't have to stitch together yourself. Probably have air conditioning, a car, a phone... all of this stuff you couldn't build yourself and most people don't even understand how they work in detail, yet they own and use these things for very reasonable costs.

At least as far as the U.S. is concerned, life is pretty great right now so I don't care too much. I'm just saying you can't really blame the People for the entire system being rigged. Most people don't even read the news let alone research into things and discuss current events and history regularly like we do. It's just that most of us can still live pretty damn comfortably despite it being rigged.
>>
>>80377242
>current year
>being this retarded

Can you even into reading comprehension nigger?

Affirmative action in the United States is a set of laws, policies, guidelines, and administrative practices "intended to end and correct the effects of a specific form of discrimination."[1] These include government-mandated, government-sanctioned, and voluntary private programs that tend to focus on access to education and employment, specifically granting special consideration to historically excluded groups such as racial minorities or women.[1][2] The impetus toward affirmative action is redressing the disadvantages[3][4][5][6][7] associated with past and present discrimination.[8] Further impetus is a desire to ensure public institutions, such as universities, hospitals, and police forces, are more representative of the populations they serve.[9]

In the United States, affirmative action tends to emphasize not specific quotas but rather "targeted goals"

let me point out a couple of key phrases for you

>government mandated

Do you understand what this means or is it above your 3rd grade reading level Jamal? Mandated means it is REQUIRED by LAW to give special consideration to minorities and to hire them over non minorities (ie whites) in order to fill not a set quota but merely a 'guideline' By guidline they mean they give them a quota but there aren't any negative repercussions if they don't hit it. What that means for us whitefolks is that when Trayboon and Shanaynay apply for the same job as us they may get it instead of us even if they are less qualified thanks to the GOVERNMENT MANDATED SET OF LAWS KNOWN AS AFFIRMITIVE ACTION. Why is this so hard for you to understand? And based on your previuos posts obviously you agree with this whole heartedly simply because it is the LAW and anyone who goes against the law is a degenerate subhuman, right?
>>
>>80368326

"Cops knew this and took me in anyway" not "I knew this and used drugs anyway". You are trash and likely a nigger.
>>
>>80368326
Cops are faggots OP. They're generally uneducated bottom of the barrel white trash with a few nigs mixed into the bunch. I got pulled twice in the last two weeks, the first cop was a nice guy, gave me a ticket I didn't bother complaining about because I fucked up. The second cop made up some shit to give me a ticket for after being up my ass for 5 miles, had a tough guy looking for trouble attitude, interrogated me on whether or not I was drinking, etc. Gave me a ticket because he had nothing else to do. Whatever I'm not gonna freak out over it but he's a faggot for doing that and a lot of cops do that shit. They're the equivalent of the idiot town guard of the Middle Ages that thinks he's got shit because he's the Kings law.
>>
>>80379166
>listen to Taylor Swift
>it was cool

Underage b8 detected. go to bed son.
>>
>>80379570
So, you are hating on EVERY cops just because one cop is asshole to you? Fuck off, nigger.
>>
File: boot-licker-1-752690.jpg (25 KB, 400x295) Image search: [Google]
boot-licker-1-752690.jpg
25 KB, 400x295
>This entire thread
>>
>>80379263
>No shit, Sherlock. Police will bust you for breaking a law. That's literally their job duties.
I agree and what this anon said >>80369228
>NO their first objective is Law Enforcement .
>The whole "protect and serve" idea is just Public Relations.
I don't have anything against cops doing their jobs but when the laws they enforce are retardedly draconian then I think I have the right to call that shit out. Also with all that being said I got arrested in Mississippi which is one of the worst states with the worst people, cop or not. Fuck Mississippi
>>
have niggers ever done anything to actually help you?
>>
>>80379674

I mean isn't that the situation with this BLM shit in the first place?

>So, you are hating on EVERY cop just because one cop was an asshole to you?

Another thing:

Why is the cops-kill-one-or-two-black-people-even-though-the-black-guy-actually-usually-deserved-it-in-some-way such a big deal, but the black-on-black murder rate isn't? Isn't that a much larger number of deaths per year?

Why isn't that being discussed, /pol/? I thought black lives mattered? Or do they only matter when white people kill a black criminal, is that it?
>>
>>80379809

Fuck yes.
>>
>>80368326
Yea whenever they were in the vicinity stray niggers wouldn't act up
>>
>>80379958
That already discussed for thousand times. We all agreed that niggers are dumb and liberals have no brain.
>>
>>80368326
never had a problem with police

bought pot from a police officer while in high school on the regular.

had officers give me a lift home while drunk.

never been in a situation where an officer was a dick because i was respectful and calm from the start. got off with a warning going 95 in a 55 because of it.

cops aren't angels or demons, they are people.
>>
>>80368326

> anarchist pic

Kill yourself.
>>
File: 8a5ef0_5149262.jpg (72 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
8a5ef0_5149262.jpg
72 KB, 1024x576
>>80379809
I bet you will scream for police when niggers are attacking you.

Police is not perfect, of course. That don't mean police need to be purged.
>>
File: 1437530375759.jpg (46 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
1437530375759.jpg
46 KB, 680x680
>never do anything wrong
>never have to deal with the police past brief exchanges of no consequence

wow being civil is fucking privilege, now

kill these monkeys
>>
>tfw police in germany seems to actively not give a fuck about potheads

Yeah, sure, it´s against the law, but in a rather weird turn of free-thinking they seem to recognize no injustice is happening if someone decides to 420 blaze it.

Which, kind of reminds me of my home town.
>there´s a sea with a swimming pool and a parking lot
>because it´s like 100m and there´s really not much traffic everyone and their dog just cuts straigh across it
>town decided to build a really nice way around it, but it´s longer
>nobody uses it
>winter comes
>team snow removal has to prioritize
>cuts the path straight across the parking lot because they know
>>
>>80379809
Nice maymay
>>
>>80379958

Niggers are very simple folk. Easily led. the (((media))) is getting them all riled up. Once again the real enemy here is the Jews yet bluepillers have absolutely no clue.
>>
>>80380290
A Policeman would cringe at you people if he saw this thread
>>
>>80380383
Sure, whatever make you feel better.
>>
>>80368326

He's a rule - don't break the law, follow orders and you'll be absolutely fine.

Remember: These Black folk are committing crime and then resisting arrest. That leads to a situation in which they are far more likely to get shot.
>>
I got pulled over by a cop for speeding after I had been at stand still waiting to make a left turn for nearly five minutes. He drove by from the other way as soon as I turned and immediately pulled me. It was complete horseshit and I had a dash cam and a lawyer so he got in trouble.
>>
File: 1430501091078.jpg (76 KB, 515x768) Image search: [Google]
1430501091078.jpg
76 KB, 515x768
>>80368326
Dad was a cop, Sister is a cop, have friends who are cops. Maybe if you weren't such an autistic edgelord you would find that cops are just human beings like you and me. Probably would get along with some if you weren't such a NEET.
>>
File: fit.png (379 KB, 624x352) Image search: [Google]
fit.png
379 KB, 624x352
>>80368326

>Wants to waste time and money filing a report on a fucking lost GPS.

>Caught speeding aka breaking the law and get's mad that he got a ticket

>Had an illegal joint in his pocket and is mad that he got caught and suffered the consequences from using such a degenerate drug

>Got me on this one. It pays to be nice to officers. Maybe you should try it fuck wit

>You ran a stop light and sounded like a little faggot because you live in your moms basement and get no social interaction, they thought you were drunk because you sounded like a faggot AND broke the law
>>
>>80368326

>do stupid and illegal stuff
>get busted
>waaaa fug da bolice

you might be a nigger, OP
>>
>>80369751
But why in your pocket? And why did they search you in the first place? Maybe because I don't live in a nigger infested town my cops are generally friendly and I've gone through traffic stops with weed in my glove box with no problems
>>
File: 14523865022680.gif (1 MB, 230x172) Image search: [Google]
14523865022680.gif
1 MB, 230x172
>I was busted with a joint
You could oversmoke and kill someone. Or maybe you could sit in a car and start to run over people. Or even on the beach in state of drug intoxication you could feel like it's ok to rape one of the madames in bikini.
Police officer was absolutely right, you chosen wrong path of life and you had to pay for it.
>>
>>80368326

I went on a vacation without taking out the trash. Apparently there was some leftovers of raw meat or whatever in the bag, because when I came home 2 weeks later it smelled horrible. I didn't realize such a terrible smell is possible. So I opened a window, and started cleaning up.
Apparently my next floor neighbors also had a window open, and they got a whiff of the smell, and decided the right thing to do was call the police. Cops arrive, and they tell me people are complaining that I am burning plastic on my balcony or doing chemical experiments or something. I explain the situation and the police say they have to fine me. Except they don't tell me I am fined, rather they begin reasoning with me how its right to fine me, and how this or that would be the proper amount, why I need to be fined, and so on. At first I play along, reasoning back that I haven't done anything to harm anyone, and the smell was gone by then anyway, but after several minutes I realized they know they can't fine me and are just begging for a bribe. I gave them a 20 as a bribe, if they tell me who called them. They said they don't know, but gave me the clues I needed to find out, declined my coffee and left. On their way out of our little street they hit the wooden doghouse that children made for a street dog and broke it when trying to turn the car around.

This is one of two times I've dealt with police. The second time was when I was riding without a ticket in public transport, because the ticket machine was broken, and I had to wait for police to be "arrested" for it. Ended up listening to the cop rain verbal hellfire on the lady checking tickets for wasting his time, she was crying at the end.
>>
>>80380896
Ukraine bringing the bantz
Good work Yuri
>>
>>80368326

How have you had so many negative run ins with the cops? Are you extremely unlucky, a nigger, or a liar? Gtfo with the retarded sob stories.
>>
>>80369532
Reporting your minor problems to cops is cuck tier, bootlicker
>>
>>80381087
He is a NEET edgelord with a "Fuck da police" attitude and wonders why cops want to fuck with him. Hell I would fuck with him stick shove a fucking night stick up his ass and take a picture and send it to his mom.
>>
File: FP-Mary-Reefer.jpg (316 KB, 600x401) Image search: [Google]
FP-Mary-Reefer.jpg
316 KB, 600x401
>>80380896

Yes, you could have got so smoked out of your mind that you went on a killing spree mowing down innocent children with an AK47 having lost all control of your senses. its the devils weed I tell you. Its madness. Reefer madness.

Nigger please. Have you ever smoked pot? You can drive just fine unless your twelve and don't know how to drive sober anyway. if anything you drive slower because of the paranoi. Getting pulled over, going around a corner to fast, etc.

Id love to see stats of cannabis related motorvehicle accidents. I bet they are non existent.
>>
>>80368326
>i made things up to get replies
The post
>>
>>80380290
>I bet you will scream for police when niggers are attacking you

This meme needs to end.
There are 10 states with constitutional carry (If I remember correctly), So go cry to your police union.
>>
>>80379570
>break the law twice in a short amount of time
>get btfo
You know they pull up all the stops you've had when they run your pl8s/ID
>>
>>80368326
my sister ran out of gas near a poilice station and the cop pushed her car with the grill of his car to he gas station, stopping traffic.

My mom asked a hard ass looking cop for directions and i thought he was gonna tell her to fuck off, but he happily told her where to go
>>
>>80368326
lol is that batman?
>>
As an upper middle class 27 year old white woman who is attractive and well put together, cops don't really bother me. One pulled me over several months ago, and I was dressed really elegantly for work so he let me off with a warming even though I had lots of drugs in my purse, had just taken some drugs and drank a little. He didn't know about the drugs in my purse.

Once in college I was driving without a license because I didn't have one (and it was night and I forgot my headlights because this was probably one of my first experiences driving and I didn't realize you had to put headlights on) but I pretended to be ditzy and stupid, and when he asked for my license and registration I distracted him with some chit chat (car belonged to my boyfriend at the time).

I did get arrested once for shoplifting, and the experience made me a better person. I don't blame the officers that took me in, stealing is wrong and I deserved to be arrested.

These are all incidents with Dallas PD where I live now.

When I lived in Upstate NY I was expempt from police bothering me because I worked for a diner that droubled as a very high in the ranks mafia bank/center and all the cops were being paid off by them so any employee of the actual diner was exempt from any and all tickets/searches/arrests, so I would always mention my place of employment when I spent the summers there and the cops would laugh, tell me they can't give me a ticket and have a nice night no matter what I was doing. That was several years ago when I was in my early 20s and drove like a lunatic.

Overall my experience with cops isn't bad, but I know that it's because of my position in life and ability to manipulate people.
>>
>>80381586
Weed is for niggers therefore OP is a nigger and got what he deserved
>>
>>80368326
You have the wrong target. The police aren't law makers, they merely enforce the law.
>>
A week ago I was driving with a suspended drivers license a 8inch knife , speeding , and driving wih no seat belt cop gave me a warning and had me go on my way .. So op you are just a mad unfortunate nigger and seriously should kill your self because no one honestly would even care people would be mad because you didn't die sooner
>>
>>80381679
That's just it. That's why I say fuck the police and lets go full anarchy. Everyonepacks heat. When the nignog tries to steal your bike you shoot the fucker. End of story. No callin Mr. officer to come protect your cucked ass like all these other cry baby bootlickers ITT.
>>
>>80382101
Then when someone is robbing you , keeping you held do ransom you'll have no one to call and wish you had cops
>>
>>80381754
Tits and timestamp of GTFO
>>
>>80379624
>shit talking Tayor

Do you know where you are?
>>
>>80368326
Was handcuffed in the back of a squad car and was punched over and over by some cops. Had my head slammed into the wall by them too.
>>
>>80382289
Good
>>
>>80368326
>I was busted with a joint in my pocket at the beach when I was 18.

There's more to this story. How did they find it?
>>
>>80368326
>small rural white community
>most cops literally grew up here
>involved in the community, friendly, role models

Never had a problem except when I was an edgy teen
>>
File: 1467343897842.gif (2 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1467343897842.gif
2 MB, 200x200
>next door neighbor gets house broken into and gets his car stolen
>police dont turn up for 14 fucking hours

who needs a gun when you have the police to keep you safe afterall
>>
>car jacked at gunpoint
>cops show up an hour later
>paperwork
>car or criminal is never found

thanks police-chan
>>
>>80368326
Looks like your 3.8 gpa didn't prevent you from being s fuck up and a retard Hahahaha college kids are fags get a job commie
>>
Yeah, one of them helped me find a parking at a show. Here in Quebec they're usually nice though.
>>
>>80368326
Gee, I don't know. I guess it's nice not to have to fear death every time I step outside.

But I'm sure people would moderate their own behavior without law enforcement...
>>
>>80382195
you don't carry a gun for those situations?
>>
>I got a DUI. Cop took me to jail.
>I got a second DUI. Cop took me to jail.
>While on probation, I got caught driving on a suspended license. Cop took me to jail.
>Why do cops hate me?
>Fast forward 12 years.
>I no longer drink and drive and my license is valid and legal.
>I haven't been pulled over in 11 years.
>I'm not on probation.
>Cops no longer fuck with me since I quit breaking the law.

Fuck you, niggers. You don't need white privilege to stop being fucked with by the police. Just stop breaking the law, faggots.
>>
>>80382800
It was too an Aussie you fucking idiot
>>
>>80382195
Kill or be killed. Ony the strong survive. Natural selection baby. That's the ultimate right wing stance right there baby. None of this muh equality liberal bullshit. You either fend off the attacker and don't get held hostage in the first place or you die. End of story. Its the way the world should be. If human evolution would have continued unabated without the interference of civilization and pharonic dynasties we all be strong and smart as fuck right now instead of a race of pathetic crybaby libtards.
>>
>>80368326
Wow, it's almost like it could have been avoided by not carrying around fucking drugs.

I fucking love the hypocrisy of you people
>FUCK THE POLICE
>Oh no, someone is breaking into my home and trying to murder me, WHERE ARE THE POLICE, SAVE ME
>>
File: image.jpg (142 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
142 KB, 1600x1200
>>80369996
>Marijuana funds gangs

Is /pol/ really this much of a sheltered trust-fund baby?

The large majority of the cannabis in the US is domestically grown by white people without gang affiliations, and distributed by white people without gang affiliations.

White Americans who use cannabis don't buy imported Mexican weed sold by inner-city gangs, moron.
>>
>>80368326
soo you just basically explained why you should be allowed to neither drive a car nor own a gun due to a mental illness. lel
>>
>>80369867
Dude you're such a bootlicker. Also nice name, retard.
>>
Make sure all of you watch CNN tonight. There will be a happening tonight in North Carolina. That's all you faggots need to know for right now.
>>
>>80369634
Our government is set up to provifde change through legislation. Not blatant law breaking. Get fucked you anarchist faggot.
>>
>only cops I ever see are state troopers
>just drive around and do speed traps

useless as fuck
>>
File: 1428182922737.gif (2 MB, 320x179) Image search: [Google]
1428182922737.gif
2 MB, 320x179
>>80368326
Here is your solution
>>
>>80377272
Calling stoners junkies You have a really warped view of reality. Do you even have friends? Your post is nonsense. You stupid European fuck probably hasn't even smoked weed.
>>
>>80383182
They still smuggle a shit ton across the border and now it's shifting to heroin.

We should just legalize that too :^)
>>
>>80383450

Riiiiiiight. So when Jihaddi Joe is raping your women and stealing your camels your going to wait patiently for 4 or 5 years while the anti muslim legislation gets hashed out in congress cuz that's the right thing to do? I cant take matters into my own hands guyz. Im waiting on the gubment to protect me. so much cuckery ITT.
>>
>>80383591
I smoke weed once in awhile but stoners are fucking cancer. If you are a stoner you should get gassed
>>
>>80383300
No one believes you. No one is screen shotting baby's first /pol/ post. When nothing newsworthy happens tonight I will momentarily think back to this moment and sigh contentedly.
>>
>>80369867
DROP NAME
R
O
P

N
A
M
E
>>
>>80382999
It's the principle of that matter. Smoking weed is less harmful than drinking alcohol.
>>
File: image.png (224 KB, 486x562) Image search: [Google]
image.png
224 KB, 486x562
>>80383716
>They still smuggle a shit ton across the border

They can do that but no one buys it. There is plentiful and cheap high-quality domestically grown cannabis everywhere, not even the niggers in the ghettos want to buy that Mexican garbage.

>it's shifting to heroin.
>We should just legalize that too :^)

You don't have to legally sell it in stores, but all drug use should at least be decriminalized.
>>
>>80383817

fucking mADE me lol.
>>
>>80381586
My friend smoke a little weed everyday before the job, just for good feeling, he thought he could quit at any time. It was continuing for a few years, until he just snapped, and jumped out of window. I was there i saw it, he was my best friend.
>>
>>80383716
Most people except brown people downtown, don't get Mexican brick weed anymore for at lest 5 years. Their mail sales are heroin and meth.
>>
>>80369535

OP is brown/a nigger. They don't do shit to white people unless they insult the cop.
>>
>>80384227
He got out lucky if his addiction went on any longer he would be sucking dick. Everyone knows weed smokers eventually turn gay,
>>
I suppose police officers maintain order and deter criminals. Although most of the time they're ticketing people for minor infractions which doesn't help anyone, but provides another source of income for the city. If you do have an encounter with an officer it wont be pleasant.
>>
>>80376081

>Partaking in a hobby/leisure activity is work
>>
File: Roaring 40s.png (314 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
Roaring 40s.png
314 KB, 800x500
>>80384227

clearly your friend had mental health issues. The drug use was but a symptom, a way of self medicating. Aside from peer pressure its the number one reason people do drugs. Maybe they are depressed, or have social anxiety, low self esteem, etc. Drugs make them feel better for a little while. Weed didn
t make your friend jump out that window and if you truly believe it did then you should probably go ahead and jump right out after him.
>>
>>80368326
I was dead for almost 4 mins until a cop saved my life when he performed cpr on me go fuck yourself
>>
>>80368326

Some twat parked their car on my drive and fucked off, so I dragged it out on to the road with my truck, called the police, and it was gone in half an hour.

Think they did pretty well there.
>>
I've always had a great relationship with police. The only time they "hassled" me was because I was drinking and driving. I had no business being behind the wheel of a car and they did their job. They were still professional and ultimately helped me find resources to quit drinking.

Beyond that a cop saved my mom's life after he pulled her from a burning car wreck.

Thank da police!
>>
>>80368326

'Helpful' depends I guess. I've been in a couple of situations where they were more than helpful/understanding or even sympathetic. That said, other than that, since I've never had any reason to call the police myself, all I usually see is the 'bad' side of them. Being pulled over, tickets, what have you. But, that's just doing their job. There ARE good cops out there, and I've no doubt in my mind that if I ever truly need to call them for some reason, they'd be there to sort the issue and make sound judgment, not purposefully go against me.
>>
>>80384942
That explains why you shitpost so much. You are half brain dead from the ordeal.
>>
>>80368326
everyday they maintain the social and civil order necessary for me not to kill OP.
>>
>>80385205
>coming from a aussie cuck
Nice shitpost
>>
I had a helpful experience with a cop.

I once got off the airport after an interview and missed the last bus for the night. (they stop running after midnight)
My phone was dead and I had no idea how to get home (I knew I had to walk south-west) so I just kept walking.

After walking for a couple of hours, I asked a cop the directions to the capital (once I get there I know where I am/how to get home). He offered to give me a ride.

This was around 2-3 am and I was still 2-3 hours away from home if I walked. I had to go to work at 7:30 in the morning.

This was also in March, where it's still pretty cold here in Wisconsin.

It's pretty minor, but they were pretty nice about it.
>>
>>80385301

Why you gotta adhere to the Jewish narrative and be so divisive based on nationality? We are white brothers Ameribro in the fight against world jewry. Why we gotta let our governments indoctrination via public education divide us so?

tl;dr cant we all just get along?
>>
>>80368326
It sounds like you are angry at the police for things you did. You're describing all of these reasons they've had to confront you and saying "but why ME?" I don't see anything strange here.
>>
>>80368326
>get stopped for smoking a joint while walking home from work
>laughs and says "whoa now its not legal yet"
>inform the officer that I have a script which allows me to have and consume cannabis
>he runs the verification number on the recommendation and runs my ID
>lets me go and lets me keep my weed
>says I should just do it at home to prevent being stopped in the future
>tells me to have a good night and I tell him to stay safe out there

I've never had a cop help me (havent needed it) however I've never had one be a complete and utter dick either.
>>
>>80384326
As a white man I can tell you this is not true. The fact that people keep calling OP a nigger for smoking weed shows how well the reefer madness propaganda worked on you useful idiots.
>>
File: 1401759209505.gif (1 MB, 260x173) Image search: [Google]
1401759209505.gif
1 MB, 260x173
>as a kid
>mum and stepfather get in fight
>starts trashing the house
>call the cops and they cart him off to the drunk tank
>he calms down and eventually fixes his issues

Still moved out asap because I hate that cuck.

>sister's ex boyfriend starts stalking her
>stalking intensifies, some seriously crazy shit
>police eventually take him into custody
>he gets a year in prison fucking kek

>most recently
>neighbour gone mad running around the street with a wooden plank trying to hit cars and pedestrians in the middle of the night
>police take him away never to be seen again and eventually the whole pikey family fucks off

7/10 overall would use again. Hate these toffee nosed middle class teenagers who say they hate the police but have never needed them.
>>
>>80368326
I've dealt with the police many times. They've always been friendly and courteous. Never had any issues.
>>
I live across from the local police chief and his presence dissuades anything other than random punks in the area.

Also they once helped my family avoid getting pulled into random fender bender bullshit after someone backed into our car then reported us.
>>
>>80368326

Working CBD bar scene in Surfers Paradise during school holidays. Riding my push bike home at like 4am. Forgot my helmet at home that day. Cop pulls up. Starts giving me shit about not wearing a helmet (required by law). Asks how much Ive had to drink. Tell him nothing as I just got off work and am heading home. Doesn't believe me. Thinks I am some schoolie. Makes me do a bunch of fucked up sobriety tests. Says I failed them. Gives me a breath test, comes back 0.00 Still not convinced gives me an oral swab checking for cannabis or ice. Comes back clean. Puts me up against the wall hands up feet spread. Gives me a pat down. Welp guess I going to have to let you go.

Dickhead.
>>
My Truck broke down in the middle of bum fuck nebraska in the dead of night while I was on a cross country trip.

I had a literal arsenal in the back.
6 rifles cans of ammo

A sheriff deputy drove by, saw me broke down and stopped. No tow place was open so we loaded all my guns and ammo in his car and he drove me 30 miles to the next county to a hotel for the night.

Then came back off duty and drove me to pick up my truck at the shop it had been towed too.

Yeah I love cops. I have met maybe two in my life who were dicks
>>
Cops here make a concerted effort to do as little as possible. Like, literally nothing. They don't stop crime, they don't investigate. They pull people over and give them tickets, but generally only the low hanging fruit. They don't do fucking anything about organized crime, they don't even bother catching all the coons stealing shit.

They're literally just an entire government organization that exists solely to give people traffic tickets and fuck people over for petty and inconsequential bullshit.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 43

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.