[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>hurr durr a few hundreds of muslims are criminals so that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: Nazi Mohammed_jpg.jpg (50 KB, 430x640) Image search: [Google]
Nazi Mohammed_jpg.jpg
50 KB, 430x640
>hurr durr a few hundreds of muslims are criminals so that means the whole other 1.6 billion of them are too!

This is what /pol/ sounds like.
>>
>Adherents of Islam constitute the world's second largest religious group. According to a 2010 study that was released in January 2011,[1][2] Islam has 1.6 billion adherents, making up over 22% of the world population
>>
whiteboi jihad's coming nigger
>>
File: 1463205710035.jpg (213 KB, 603x582) Image search: [Google]
1463205710035.jpg
213 KB, 603x582
>>80367386
>1.6 billion

It'll be a pleasure to burn you all.
>>
>>80367386
>>80367419
>tfw soon you'll see Santiago El Empecinado Matamoros
Cannot wait for other 100 years when Spain wages a successful genocide war again, murder all muslimoids and frogs.
>>
>>80367775
Damn, you're scaring me with your paella and gazpacho, Pedro.
>>
Christians to catholics and shit had to yield to our laws. If Muslims can't, the can fuck off. No religion gets a free pass. You have so many act like shitheads, that until the majority of Islamic people put down the terrorist, I must assume they want the terrorist to win, and play the Not All Muslims, instead of fighting back against terrorist
>>
okay look at it this way
there is no reason to let mulsim exist, there is nothing inherent about them that we need or should even want. they're just simple minded barbaric peoples who stand against many personal freedoms and have a warped view of morality.
and some of them are seriously fucking shit up for the rest of us.

so why not get rid of them all? a couple poison apples in the tuck load is good enough reason to dump it all out. we can get more apples easily, there is nothing inherent about those apples that means we must keep and put up with their bad apples in the apple bunch.

I will never understand why people think we have to have all these shit tier peoples in existence. just fucking get rid of them. there's 7 billion people on the planet, and as automation gets better and better, we are needing less and less people.
I don't even know why the pop is above a billion, we don't need all these space wasters
>>
>>80367386
There are good Muslims, unfortunately Prophet Muhammad was one of the bad ones and this is reflected in Islamic scriptures and morality.
>>
>>80367386
>a few hundreds
>>
>>80368093
>so why not get rid of them all?
Because you can't even wage a war against a few thousands Vietshits in the jungle so how would you fare against ONE POINT SIX BILLION '"""enemies"""?

Wake up and face reality.
>>
>>80367386
>few hundreds
Try millions.
>>
>>80368260
>doesn't know the difference between total war and occupation
explains why the french are so fucking god awful at anything war related

go surrender somewhere else, froggy
>>
>>80367775
hahaha you can't do anything against us faggot
>>
>>80367386
No nigger, this is what /pol/ says endlessly;
> if only ten percent of Muslims are bad, I have a bowl of candy. Ten percent of it is poisoned. How much of the candy are YOU willing to eat?
> none? Then stop telling us to eat the candy.

The world was fine before Muslims wanted out of sand lands.
>>
>>80368597
>total war
lel let's see how Russia and China reacts to nukes being dropped off in the ME
>>
File: 1467655692463.jpg (26 KB, 547x274) Image search: [Google]
1467655692463.jpg
26 KB, 547x274
>>80367386
>flag

go fuck yourself akmed
>>
>>80368897
>The world was fine before Muslims wanted out of sand lands.

Just like before Christians then?
>>
>>80367386
Here's the deal, okay.

With most religions, their sacred texts were written by multiple people over a long period of time allowing for a considerable amount of interpretation.

The Quran was written by one man who was a pedophile, psychopath, murderer and war monger. Every single word in that book was written by him, leaving no room for interpretation. To be a true Muslim is to accept all of Mohammed's teachings, which includes everything about deceit, stoning women to death for being raped and killing anyone who refuses to convert to Islam or expresses heretical thoughts against his teachings.

So yes. Whether they live peaceful lives and are good members of society or not, every single fucking one of them still follows that fucking book which has one line of interpretation and that is to take over the fucking world no matter the cost.
>>
>>80369024
All religions are shit.
Unless you are praying to Odin. Day of the rope is his Holiday anyway
>>
>>80368951
>total war means nukes
wow you really are dumb as shit
you're probably not even a real froggy, just some subhumans shit from the ME or africa.
fucking "refugees" shitting up the west and it's internet
>>
>>80369158
>playing with words
You've occupied Afghanistan and Iraq for decades and have achieved nothing. Don't act like you know shit.

>>80369151
Correct.
>>
>>80369483
>occupied
which isn't total war
man are you fucking dumb
yet still trying so hard to bait
>>
>>80367386
>Hundreds
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.