[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
YO! That smells goo...BOOM!"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: TSDS.jpg (479 KB, 1000x1068) Image search: [Google]
TSDS.jpg
479 KB, 1000x1068
YO! That smells goo...BOOM!"
>>
This surprised me. They seriously just blow motherfuckers up?. I really thought killing someone was a last resort.
>>
>>80366819
reposting from another thread

>should have just bombed him in the leg
>>
>>80366819

Yeah, it was the safest way to stop him.
>>
>>80366819
Basically, a surface vehicle drone.

It's a warning that the Feds will soon bomb your house if you cause them trouble.
Trouble, like complaining about drone strikes.
>>
>>80367765

I suppose. I saw a documentary a while back about some guys that took over some Russian play or opera or something in a theater and they had a bunch of suicide bombers and shit in there ready to blow the place up with hostages and everything. Russians did something where they filled the place with sleeping gas or some shit and they all basically fell asleep. They managed to get all the hostages out of there. Some died but due to the way they were moved and not because of the gas itself. We should try the same shit. It's not exactly the same environment but pretty sure they can make something like that happen. Put that motherfucker to sleep and then snatch him up. When he wakes up he's in a room ready to answer some questions.
>>
>>80366400
Anyone else worried about how much explosives the Bomb Squad apparently has on hand?
>>
File: 25235723.jpg (81 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
25235723.jpg
81 KB, 400x400
>>80366819
>They seriously just blow motherfuckers up?.

Don't worry. Those robots are pretty tough and it can probably be repaired and be as good as new again.
>>
>>80366819
they didn't want a trial... didn't want to make him into some BLM symbol.
>>
>>80368323
Perp was in a parking deck, which is open air. Wouldn't work as the gas would disperse.
>>
>>80368943
It must have been a powerful bomb
>>
>>80367388
>stop him

You mean silence him, right? Considering the only word we received on his motives and affiliations was carefully "delivered" by the Dallas Police Chief who happens to be black
>>
File: ED209-Robocop-h1[1].jpg (55 KB, 725x454) Image search: [Google]
ED209-Robocop-h1[1].jpg
55 KB, 725x454
>/pol/ would applaud this
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 1328x930) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1328x930
>>80367153
>>
File: 1446281615925.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1446281615925.webm
2 MB, 640x360
Here to police had to wreak a squad car to take out another terrorist.

Realize the terrorist or his estate is responsible for paying for such damage.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.