[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
White guilt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
File: witpeple.jpg (100 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
witpeple.jpg
100 KB, 1280x720
Where does the white guilt comes from?

You can look everywhere in the world where white people are/were a majority and you'll find white people feeling like being white is a terrible thing and that the only way to redeem themselves is to shelter and suck the cock of everyone that isn't white.

But when you look in asian or mudslime, or even african countries and you don't see that kind of retardation. They are more or less okay with who they are and they don't feel the need take care of other groups diapers everytime.
>>
>The modern world is not evil; in some ways the modern world is far too good. It is full of wild and wasted virtues. When a religious scheme is shattered (as Christianity was shattered at the Reformation), it is not merely the vices that are let loose. The vices are, indeed, let loose, and they wander and do damage. But the virtues are let loose also; and the virtues wander more wildly, and the virtues do more terrible damage. The modern world is full of the old Christian virtues gone mad.

GK Chesterton - Orthodoxy
>>
It's because whites are the only race that developed empathy. We see that the world is awful for everyone and feel terrible that we don't know how to fix it. No other race feels the pain of anyone else.
>>
File: NOT.jpg (25 KB, 426x240) Image search: [Google]
NOT.jpg
25 KB, 426x240
>>80365953
Watch this

https://youtu.be/U2RVIi6M7oM?t=3385
>>
>>80365953

We did kind of fuck up Africa. That's the only white guilt we should be feeling and we should help Africans. Anything else it's bullshit.
>>
>>80366489
>>80365953
From around 56:25
>>
>>80365953
i don't know, to me it always seemed normal that blacks and hispanics lived in ghettos and didn't like education. never paid it any mind until i grew older and people started talking about inequality. still don't care.
>>
>>80366597
Yea also fuck up Asia, Australia and America and basically everywhere in the world.
Every mistakes that others communities are doing now, you could be 100% sure the white men already did it
>>
>>80365953
Typical white, thinking they understand how shit works but actually just fuck it up more.
Guilt is because you did something wrong. If you didnt do wrong, you wouldnt be guilty
>>
In the US, we are taught that there are no upsides to being white other than institutional advantages that we need to destroy and feel guilt about.

In that way, white becomes evil and terrible. White children don't want to be seen as white, and fight tooth and nail to prove before the altar of social justice that they can be allowed to live because they are not racist like their ancestors all were.

Interestingly enough, a lot of BLM initiatives call for collective action on part of white people, but at the same time, white people coming together or taking collective action is haram in SJW philosophy.
>>
>>80366597
>we
>Slovenia
>A-H Empire/Italy
>Fucking up Africa
Just stop, your people had shit to do with Africa. White guilt is a post-modernist sham.
>>
>>80367000
LOL. white religion espouses feeling guilty before you've even done anything wrong. Other religions espouse killing infidels and being rewarded. whites will feel guilt no matter what and will selflessly work to improve the lives around them in part due to this. You scumbag Browns didn't evolve this part of the brain so you'll never understand.
>>
File: sickening faggot.png (221 KB, 998x478) Image search: [Google]
sickening faggot.png
221 KB, 998x478
most of these people are losers with no friends and mental issues. stop acting like sjws are the norm.
>>
>>80366622
Yeah, it seems that the integration of video send the it back at the start

>>80366597
We did give Africa a lot of farming land that they didn't used.

>>80366800
White men did it long ago but we are still paying for it even if our generation and the other generation aren't the same at the ones that existed when it fucked up?
>America
So white people wipe out a group and while helping the survivors, it must also helps anyone who join the party?
>>
File: 1464030788671.jpg (91 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1464030788671.jpg
91 KB, 400x400
>>80366597
>We
Did slovenia colonise Arfrica?
Did all whites colonize Africa?
I also have zero guilt for Congo
>>
>>80366800
America and Australia were barren wastes with a couple of mongrels living in the stoneage before we went there and made them world contributing nations.

One could argue that we fucked up Asia with Communism but then again we fought it more than they did.
>>
White guilt comes from misinformation and stupidity.
>>
>>80365953
No idea. I for one am very happy with my myself.
>in before white supremacist
>>
>>80367894
>knowing you'll never spend a warm summer night in Belgian Congo
>>
Christianity
People around the world take pride or deny past crimes, whites are obsessed with guilt because christianity is a religion of guilt.
>>
File: 1458601825207.png (290 KB, 754x554) Image search: [Google]
1458601825207.png
290 KB, 754x554
>>80368173
Never had this feel now it will haunt me forever
>>
>>80365953
whites just feeling pitty for all the unlucky subhumans out there.
>>
Brainwashing in schools colleges and university.
>>
File: samuel.jpg (64 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
samuel.jpg
64 KB, 850x400
>>80365953
It comes from these people.
>>
I have 0% white guilt. I've never understood it, don't know where it comes from, and don't know how people can feel it.

We are conquerers you fucks. This world is conquer or be conquered.

If niggers or Arabs or Mexishits were in charge what the fuck do you think this world would look like?
>>
>>80365953
Television, newspapers, magazines, blogs, billboards, Jews, Catholics, games, teachers, etc.
>>
>>80369881
>implying Catholics are a problem
>implying JFK liberalism is the same as shitliberalism
>implying Catholics today don't lean right on social issues
>implying
>>
Call these people out. I'm calling my own idiot friends and acquaintances out on FB right now for this shit. All I see is white people posting anti-white BS and I'm dropping redpills on everyone. The ones that can't handle it end up looking like complete idiots when they spazz out and I'm writing out normal sentences, showing statistic and bringing up logical arguments. It feels great desu
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.