[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So who are the blacks we don't want removed in the race
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: black cop.jpg (30 KB, 534x401) Image search: [Google]
black cop.jpg
30 KB, 534x401
So who are the blacks we don't want removed in the race war? Black cops are obviously going to be on our side, but who else? And how do we tell them apart from the niggers?
>>
>don't want removed

Your trump general membership has been revoked
>>
>>80363980
I was never a member in the first place. I don't care about the circus you yankees call your election.
>>
> there's going to be a race war
>>
>>80363928
>>80363980

Do you ever go outside? The vast majority of black americans are peaceful law-abiding people just trying to make a living.

The trash are easy to spot if you stop being racist. Think about how easy it is to identify white trash. Same goes for any race.
>>
File: qtride.jpg (75 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
qtride.jpg
75 KB, 960x720
>>
File: race war.png (564 KB, 490x593) Image search: [Google]
race war.png
564 KB, 490x593
>>80364093
Found this on BLM Twitter
>>
>>80363928
To keep the niggers from ever causing problems again I propose that there can only be 6 niggers in the new United States
>>
It's a harsh reality, but the majority of "well-behaved" nonwhites are still a net loss for western civilization. They'll still have kids and grandkids that are under no obligation not to follow in the footsteps of their dead and deported cousins.
If we can purge the jew from our education and media, then maybe a few nonwhites will be a net gain in the very long run. As things stand now, you shouldn't get attached to the redpilled specimens.
Give them better guns than the niggers in Liberia have and tell them to go and rule their continent as best as they can. They're the last ones who have to go.
>>
I kinda like Kendrick Lamar
>>
File: 5700d8dd6dbc3 copy.png (306 KB, 800x820) Image search: [Google]
5700d8dd6dbc3 copy.png
306 KB, 800x820
>>80364138

Nice try Obama.

Only good blacks are dead blacks.
>>
File: dorner-navy[1].jpg (78 KB, 475x356) Image search: [Google]
dorner-navy[1].jpg
78 KB, 475x356
>>80363928
because black cops always follow the rules right?

I promise you many black cops would side with their race in a real race war but this is just some low-tier disturbance
>>
>>80363928
>black cops
literally the worst of the worst.

also police in murica kill random civilians "resisting arrest" all the time. literally who gives a fuck about a bunch of dead pigs.

the more the merrier

inb4
>edgy
Cops are soldiers and routinely abuse their power. Nothing edgy about wanting to see the fuckers bled out proper
>>
>>80364603
Go away, rapefugee.
>>
>>80364689
>caring about dead cops
literally why? they are armed, they know the risks.

american police shoot people all the time, for no reason at all.

at least these pigs died for a reason. they are a symbol of oppression.
>>
>>80364873
>at least these pigs died for a reason.

4chan is for 14 and up.
>>
>>80363928
cop are not on our side you fucking idoit
stop with this " cops are on our side "
>>
>>80364229
so they are admitting to it now? They want a fight?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.