[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
War predictions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: World-War-3-feature.jpg (488 KB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
World-War-3-feature.jpg
488 KB, 2560x1600
So its been 50 years since the last major war (Vietnam). Thats a long time without war are we overdue?

Discuss
>>
>>80363110
>Vietnam
>Major
>>
I believe that there will be another World War before 2020. And yeah, we are way overdue.
>>
>>80363110
So I guess all the wars in the middle east haven't been major right?
>>
>>80365079
Compared to Vietnam/ww2 not really

>>80364333
>t. highschool dropout
>>
>>80364333
One of your major failure for sure
>>
>>80364995
Yeah no, not unless anything major occurs

>russia invaded georgia
>no war
>russia invaded ukraine
>no war
>terrorists make their own fucking country
>no war
>north korea makes nukes and shells south korea every year
>no war

face it habbeniggerfags, its not happening in your lifetimes. you will just die and rot away in your apartment by yourself
>>
How is Iraq not major? It has lead to terrible reverberations throughout the region
>>
>>80365144
Are you delusional?
>Iran-Iraq war, 1.2 mil dead
>Gulf War, 60k+ dead
>1991 "uprisings" in Iraq, 100-150k dead
>Iraq War, 400-900k dead
>Syrian Civil War 150-350k dead
Add another million or so for all the other smaller conflicts and you literally have millions of dead in the middle east, central/south asia, and North Africa. Hell, The Iran-Iraq war alone was almost half the number of causalities of Vietnam, and consider that the Iran-Iraq war was literally JUST proxies, plus the fact that most of these wars bleed into each other because of the nature of the conflict. To say that there have been no major wars in the middle east is ridiculous.
>>
>>80365450
Wars have always been preceded by financial crisis and that's what we're looking at right now. The world economy never really recovered after 2008 and we've been operating on borrowed time, the longer we borrow the worse the next crash will be. We're looking at something that could make the great depression look like the 2008 recession.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbuUW9i-mHs
>>
>>80366004
t. increasingly old happeningfag
>>
Vietnam was the last major war? Not Iraq and Afghanistan? Even the Soviets invaded Afghanistan after Vietnam.
>>
>>80365850
Don't forget Iran and Saudi Arabia having their own cold war right now. Would like to see the saudis taken down a peg myself, sure as fuck wouldn't fight Iran or Russia if war broke out tommorow.

Thank fucking christ king nigger failed to drag us into Syria.
>>
>>80364333

fpbp

also, nice trip 3s

and /thread
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.