[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>60% of "people" who live in the american state
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
>60% of "people" who live in the american state of utah are mormons

what the FUCK? i hate utah now
>>
It's closer to 80% you inbred coyote fucker
>>
What's the problem with mormons?
>>
>>80363174
>current year
>not hating tradition and family values
Ugh, I hate these twerps.
>>
>>80363174
They believe ancient Jews came to America in leather submarines and were listed by there older brother Jesus from planet Kolab.
>>
>>80363174
On an individual basis, they're fine, in my experience anyway. As a group they're extreme fucking retards that vote retardedly and believe in preposterous shit. They are deeply cuckservative.
>>
Going to Moab next week. What should I expect?
>>
>>80363440

Chinks and Germans.
>>
honestly I spent 6 months in Utah and Mormons are good people

I never went to church there though it would probably be creepy
>>
>>80362965
They're actually the worst and most insufferable Mormons too.

I've known so many Mormons that were really cool, and they all had the exact same backstory: family moved away from Utah to get away from "those" Mormons.

Literally 100% of the Mormons I've ever known that were cool people, 100% were run out of Utah.

I've only driven through Utah, but even getting out and getting gas, people are just weird, and they look at you funny for being an outsider.
>>
File: 1466594094967.jpg (115 KB, 570x813) Image search: [Google]
1466594094967.jpg
115 KB, 570x813
>>80362965
Non-mormon utahn here

AMA
>>
>>80363262
>tradition and family values
not
>magic underwear and barely repressed faggotry
>>
>>80363965
Well this is their holy land so they go mormon times 11 here.

the molly mo's have litters of kids just like mexicans.

They are all closet drunks/sexual deviants

The jack mormons are alright but they take their "im fighting back" so hard and its pitiful to watch

>Heh heh anon WATCH THIS
>Whats up mormon bro
>Cracks open a soda
>"im breaking the golden rule anon heh heh caffeine"
>You fucking madman
>>
>>80364135
kids in provo county and im talking 16-19 year olds who are "partying" have fucking wild and whacky mountain dew parties.

Now for you guys who dont know
provo is the super mormon capital that even other utah mormons have to marvel at

WILD MOUNTAIN DEW PARTIES OF REBELLION ANON
>>
>>80362965
>>80363279
>>80363440
>>80363965
Have you depressed cucks ever met Mormons or a Mormon family? They're the nicest fucking people in the u.s.. sure, they might bring up religion from time to time but who fucking cares. Just ignore it. They're pleasant to be around because they're always happy, or at least appear to be. It raises the mood and elevates the atmosphere
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.