[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should black people be allowed to own guns? How about other
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: dpms_rifle.jpg (61 KB, 1050x275) Image search: [Google]
dpms_rifle.jpg
61 KB, 1050x275
Should black people be allowed to own guns?

How about other minorities?
>>
If they're not a felon and support the Constitution, yes.

But quite frankly, the entire world should be forced to accept the 2nd Amendment.
>>
>>80362705
No
>>
>>80362705
Na senpai they got dat bbc
>>
>>80362705
>pol says they believe in the 2nd amendment
you faggots obv don't if you think other races shouldn't be armed you fucking cuckolds
>>
File: GALL9154.jpg (103 KB, 464x558) Image search: [Google]
GALL9154.jpg
103 KB, 464x558
>>80362705
Actually the majority shouldnt be allowed to own guns.

Minorities should

As a deterrent for the majority to stop unjustifiably discriminating against minorities ;^)
>>
File: 1468051679129.jpg (532 KB, 616x5370) Image search: [Google]
1468051679129.jpg
532 KB, 616x5370
>>80362705
well, because of the recent results, i will say that they can, as long as their background check is alright
>>
>>80364108
Should cis scums voluntarily turn in their weapons to their trans masters?
>>
>>80362705

Whites are "Other Minorities" now.

In Texas they are called the "majority minority" because they arent the minority everywhere, so leftists still consider them the majority.
>>
Uuga booga I has a firestick!
>>
File: PQJO9258.jpg (169 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
PQJO9258.jpg
169 KB, 600x800
>>80364217
well cis are the majority.

That is why you should check your privilage, positive privilege makes you majority, negative privilege makes you the minority :3
>>
>>80364322
>>80362705

So basically, white genocide, what are you going to do to stop it, why are you making shitposts about if niggers can own guns when you know the supreme court would strike it down as discrimination.
>>
File: 1466274904434.png (419 KB, 437x437) Image search: [Google]
1466274904434.png
419 KB, 437x437
Bushmaster ORC, you coulda done better anon
>>
>>80364108
Oh, it's this fat faggot panda guy again
>>
Guns should be freely available to anyone over 18.

If they're a criminal, they should be in prison. Once they pay their debt to society, their rights are fully restored. It isn't as if prisons aren't colleges and networking centers for criminals anyway and they could acquire a gun if they wanted.

The "mentally ill" restriction should also be abolished. What constitutes mentally ill and who decides? A hadji doctor practicing in the US on an HB1 visa and railroads you with a barrage of false diagnosis because he doesn't like your politics? It only serves to discourage people from seeking out the help they may need momentarily for fear they might lose rights for the rest of their life.

Sell them on the shelves, no restrictions. It used to work.
>>
>>80362705
I cant wait till my fellow black warriors get woke and become armed like me. Its going to be a true white genocide. Our superior physique, hand eye coordination, natural bravery will make us an unstoppable army. Your white women will abandon you once we take your power and wealth with arms. You will be are slaves and do as you're told as whites are naturally subservient and cucks.
>>
in canada?
>>
>>80364880
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VqG_4ADFfQ
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.