[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
2016 elections
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7
File: hillary_trump-620x412.jpg (75 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
hillary_trump-620x412.jpg
75 KB, 620x412
Who will you vote for?
>>
>>80361930
you're from portugal, fuck off. thats like sooo far away
>>
>>80361930
Who do you think
>>
Trump.
>>
>>80361930
Toby Keith
>>
>>80361930
Hillary
>>
>>80362026
I plan on moving to the UK after I graduate, maybe 'murica if based trump wins
>>
I want ameribros to answer this question for me. Do you actually know anyone who is voting for Hillary? I know there's lots of people who don't like Trump but I don't understand how anyone could vote for Hillary over him.
>>
They're both shit. They're both cucks.

Pic related is Anjem Choudary. Britain's future Prime Minister.

He makes Donald Trump look like a beta cuck.

He makes Hillary look like a typical woman who should be cleaning dishes.

He's going to install based Islamic Communism within this country. He's removing women's vote.
>>
File: 1467941497164.jpg (102 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1467941497164.jpg
102 KB, 640x640
>>80362423
>Do you actually know anyone who is voting for Hillary?

No. Everyone is repulsed by the mere sight of her.
>>
File: 1465429364638.jpg (25 KB, 437x400) Image search: [Google]
1465429364638.jpg
25 KB, 437x400
>>80361930
>>
>>80361930
no one
i'm not an american citizen
>>
Incredible post. You are far more intelligent and well spoken than any Trump supporters I have ever seen. As a result, I have switched to Hillary. I simply cannot support Trump's big business policies, and Hillary is the only candidate that the elites are trying hard to stop!!! #istandwithher

You bring up a great point. My back is to a wall here so I'll be the bigger man and stop supporting Trump. Because of you I will now vote for Hillary in the general election. #imwithher

I must say that this is an amazingly well thought out post. I encourage all anons to read this. I was a hardcore Trump supporter earlier this day but very open minded. After my views are challenged by this very post, I've switched my vote to Hillary -- and I will 100% support her in the general election and beyond!!!!!!

Excellent post. You've really made me reconsider my views. I've switched up and I'm now voting for Hillary: a real insurgent candidate who will keep this country on the right track.

Great analysis my brother. I can't argue against this - and in the end I've ditched Trump and will instead support Hillary - a true political outsider who will defeat Trump and the Wall Street elite.

Wow. That link contains some really great information. Your post has totally reversed my views on Trump. I will tell you this: I've decided to switch and vote for Hillary in November, and I enourage all anons to do the same. #standwithher
>>
At first I was mad, but I can't deny that you're right. You have single-handedly switched my vote from Trump to Hillary -- and yes I will be voting for her in October!!!!

Interesting points that you bring us here. You've single-handedly changed my views. I've decided to end my support of Trump and cast my ballot for Hillary in October. #imreadyforher

Good point. This post has really put things in perspective for me... I've decided to vote for Hillary in the general. #imwithher

Great post my American brother. You've made me drop my support of Trump entirely. Rest assured that I will now be voting for Hillary in November and beyond!!!!!

Excellent post. You've summed up the thoughts of so many Trump supporters. I've stopped supporting Trump and have instead chided to vote for Hilllary!!!!

Wow. Before reading this post I supported Trump. However due to your argument I've decided to vote for Hillary instead!!!!

Wow. Before reading this post I supported Trump. However due to your argument I've decided to vote for Hillary instead!!!!

This post is amazing. You've really summed up my thoughts here. Due to this post I now pledge to vote for Hillary in November.
>>
>>80362899
Thx 4 the informative post.
After reading all of these absolutely based policies I'm now a #Hilldog
>>
>>80361930
Hillary Rodham Clinton

I voted for Obama in 2008 and 2012.
>>
This is like voting for the best type of anal rape. On one hand, you can vote for the type of rape that hides in your closet, waits for you to get home, sneaks into your shower (since you are wet, naked and vulnerable) and rapes you with a french tickler. The other one just rapes you out in the open with an aluminum foil condom and sickly finds pleasure in your pain.

tL;dR legalize it.
>>
>>80361930
I hope Hillary will win because I'm not a basement dwelling autist who has nothing to lose.
>>
File: EZES0964.jpg (68 KB, 600x437) Image search: [Google]
EZES0964.jpg
68 KB, 600x437
>>80361930
Who cares, Hillary will win, gotta celebrate that :D
>>
>>80361930
I, along with a vast majority of people I know will be voting for Trump. To put numbers to it, roughly 100 votes for Trump, roughly 3-5 votes for Hillary. I live in Arizona though, Trump is winning here even if turnout isn't as high as expected.
>>
>>80361930
Trump
>>
>>80362144
t. shill
>>
>>80361930
>vote
>>
Hillary. Trump has decent ideas but I can't stand most Trump supporters, they're idiots.
>>
File: images-15.jpg (17 KB, 365x403) Image search: [Google]
images-15.jpg
17 KB, 365x403
>you will never vote for trump

Why live?
>>
>>80362423
my mom and step dad
>>
File: 1466603434755.jpg (97 KB, 1039x1039) Image search: [Google]
1466603434755.jpg
97 KB, 1039x1039
>>80362167
>Portugal
>literally from the Iberian Peninsula
You'll have to go back
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.