[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Exercise is slavery
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 145
Thread images: 27
File: runner-in-pain-article[1].jpg (44 KB, 630x300) Image search: [Google]
runner-in-pain-article[1].jpg
44 KB, 630x300
Jewish media is promoting exercise so you can use your precious life energy (ki) in a pointless fashion instead of accumulating it and using it for real personal growth.
They force down your throat those lies to cover the fact that your physical appearance is 99% dependant on your genies.
NWO Jews want people to be dumb sheep mindlessly running around for the sake of health/casual sex so this primal energy gets wasted.
Not to mention the fact that some researchers say it's not even that healthy and if you don't know how to exercise properly you'll just damage your body.
Wake up.
>>
File: 1466678107001.jpg (102 KB, 841x841) Image search: [Google]
1466678107001.jpg
102 KB, 841x841
>>80358689
Exercise is fine, it's just a big meme atm with all the supplements and everyone going to the gym to prove that they are normal.
>>
>>80358942
>all the supplements
That's the other thing. They claim you have to exercise and that it's totally normal for your body but force you to gag on this chemical stuff that's supposedly 'help' you.
>>
>>80360530
It's to supplement your terrible diet, not be used like ped's
>>
>>80361031
>implying my diet is terrible
>impying the supplements get absorbed so well
>>
>>80358689
dumbest post of the day
>>
>>80358689
The shittiest post in a while, i hope you die of obesity
>>
>>80358689
God damn you're a lazy fuck. Have fun not having any muscle mass and getting absolutely rekt in a fight with a nigger.
>>
>>80358689
Iv started doing 8km runs 3 times a week and its improved my sex life. The improved cardiovascular fitness is giving me harder boners.

The GF complements me on how big I feel every time we do it.
>>
>>80358689
IGNORE THIS FOCUS ON THE FOUNDATION
>>
>>80358689
Agreed. Also note how the most promoted sports are the most brain damage inducing. Skiing was promoted as uncool, because snow boarding gives you more head injuries.
>>
>>80358689
My God OP, even if this thread is "satire" you have delved into a new depth of stupidity.

Please, save your "ki" for further adventures in moms basement so you can hopefully die from your sloth like lazy ways.
>>
>>80361750
The one point he does have is that vain exercise is unnatural as opposed to actually getting the muscle organically from manual labor.

We are essentially domesticated cattle and have to use artificial means of exercise rather than muscle being built naturally from having to toil in the fields for a living.

The nigger who beats you up isn't lifting for aesthetics. He actually works a tough job and fights other niggers.
>>
>>80358689
>>80361989
They pushed sports obsession in American schools to turn us into simpletons. Now the average white doesn't seem out of place surrounded by low IQ shitskins.
>>
Breatharianism is the way to a vibrant robust health you sheepish goy.
>>
>>80362090
Most of the damage people think theu need exercise to fix can probably be fixed by not sitting at the computer all day
>>
>>80358942
>everybody do the dinosaur
boom boom ackalacka
>>
>>80362245
Yes this. Sitting for more than 20min will damage your heart. The public schools act like sitting for six hours, then running around for three is some great model for human fitness. It just blows your blood vessels to shit.
>>
File: 1463407191396.gif (993 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1463407191396.gif
993 KB, 540x540
>>80358689
Fitness is a "self development" for the dumb.

It's something to feel good about for the most culturally bankrupt people.
On my work there's a bunch of fitfags and holy shit, they just won't shut up about their diet and proteins and weight, and shit.
this is literally what their exitence is focused on.
>Muh protein
>muh gains
>200kg
>muh roids
>300kg
>Muh growth hormone
>400kg
IT THEM WHO HAVE NO LIFE!
they could spend all that time on learning, studying something, coding, economy, art (like myself), personal projects? but no their entire life and 100% is focused solely on GAINZ. MUH GAINZ.
This shit is fucked.

Also THE SPORT is for the dumb in general.
The best martial art is marksmanship, football is a skill useless in real life.
>inb4 i'm fat
I'm a proud skeleton.
>>
>>80362028
Waaah, we no longer have to toil. Waah, we have comfortable, easy lives.
>>
>>80358689
I would dismiss this as bait if it were not totally consistent with the beliefs of the Left, however much you portray it as tinfoil.

Leftists genuinely believe that working for a living is slavery. They believe that because you have to produce something in order to be paid and to live, that you are being "enslaved" by the people who employ you. That, in fact, having to work to live at all is a grave injustice.

What the Left has defined as unjust slavery is in fact the state of life itself.
>>
I just do some cardio 3 times a week. Im twig skinny. Only care about heart health really. I can put all the "gains" and "hardwork" someone poured into body out the window with a bullet or two. Pretty funny when you think about it like that. Gymrats and MUH GAINZ faggots are obnoxious as fuck.
>>
>>80362814

Do they bully you or something? If not, don't hate just because you're a pussy.
>>
>>80361989
>>80362028
>>80362090
>>80362814
ITT dyel fagets with excuses
>>
>>80363388
I really wish i could listen to JUAST ANYTHING other than their diets and football.

They are worse than vegans.
>proteins
>diets
>proteins
>diet
>>
>>80363479
>dyel
At least i have a fucking life, gym rat.
>>
>>80363588
We're both shitposting on /pol/ right now.
>>
>>80358689
...exercise is one of the best things you can do for yourself mentally and physically.

Are you so paranoid that you're bringing the Jews into "healthy" living?
>>
>>80363525

Why don't you get started yourself? Don't you want to look good and be cultured?

You're not going to be a skeleton forever if you do nothing, and even if you do, it's doesn't mean you're healthy.
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 269x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 269x200
>>80358689
shitty b8
>>
>>80358689
What the science seems to show, is that running long distances is really only good for training to run long distances.

If you want cardiovascular health, HIIT.
If you want fat loss, HIIT.

Run 30 minutes a day if you want, but just realize you're mostly wasting your time because you're too fucking fat and lazy to just sprint for a few minutes and really force your body to work.
>>
>>80358689
Shut your fucking whore mouth you obese lazy waste of oxygen. Then find the nearest building and climb to the top. If you somehow manage to get there without having a heart attack do us all a favor and jump off. Make sure to land head first so your fat ass doesn't cushion the fall
>>
>>80363898

This. The last thing (((they))) want is their enemies to get /fit/ and be high test.
>>
>>80358689
I hope you die of obesity.
>>
I feel insanely better, physically mentally and spiritually, after any sort of exercise. I feel like a degenerate fuck when I do not exercise for months at a time. That isn't a jewish meme
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 657x527
>he can't run a 5k in under 20 mins
>>
File: 1301778867047.png (23 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1301778867047.png
23 KB, 200x200
>>80362814
>art (like myself)
>>
>>80364058
Having a job and having my personal work is already like having two jobs.
I sleep 5 hours a day every day, no room for that stuff on my schedule.
>>
>>80358689
All this fitness for what? We will never fight a war anyway, nor we need physical strength for farming or something because of the technological revolution. It's indeed some waste of time. If it is healthy why the athletes don't live long in general?
>>
>>80361168
IF your diet is terrible, you fucking retard.
>>
File: 1467248236059.jpg (23 KB, 400x294) Image search: [Google]
1467248236059.jpg
23 KB, 400x294
>>80362814
>the could spend all that tie on learning, studying something, coding, economy, art (like MUHSELF), personal projects?

You gotta be kidding me, Idk if this is bait, or you're serious. I recoiled in cringe tbhpartna.

>inb4 i'm fat
>I'm a proud skeleton

Next you're going to preach why people shouldn't be employed, am I correct?
>>
>>80364283

You're going to get fat eventually unless you make time somehow.
>>
>>80358689
Nah fuck off toothpaste. Exercise in moderation is good for you. Personally I'm far too caught up in thought to find the time and I'm a worse person for it.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1457330472821.jpg (151 KB, 970x845) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1457330472821.jpg
151 KB, 970x845
>>80358689
OP genetic major here with orthorexic family- I actually agree with you. The vast number of cases if not all where some anon has taken on a life change involving exercise or drastic diet chages has seen them become obsessed, boring, and destined for failure within five years. There are exceptions:
- the life change involved fixing underlying disease, either spontaneously, by medical intervention, or drastic environmental change like getting out of poverty or breaking drug addiction
- the life change just involved eating a more varied diet and getting a new hobby or purpose or mental stimulation
I see /fit/ a few times a year, it never changes, and its depressing as fuck how much they screw themselves over, wreck their health, testosterone, personality, all while willingly watsing time to do it.
The exercise and diet jew is in my opinion one of the most important redpills that i dont think /pol/ will ever be willing to take, especially due to the /polfit/ overlap.
>>
>>80364474
I am.
And i spend the rest of my time to get employed better. it's wirtually double full time employment.
While they spend their time and 100% attention span even in work time on accumulating muscule tissue.
As if they weree going to make money or living outta their GAINZ.

Oh i guess they are going to go for a loader career, that self development, yeah, those gainz are gonna serve them.
>>
I exercise to prepare to join the most elite soldiers on the face of the earth and make my country proud.

>inb4 someone calls me a good goy
I like how /pol/ pretends to be nationalist but when we talk about supporting the troops, i better check my USA privilege
>>
>>80365462
That’s different. You'll be using gains and fitness as a tool, to do things no civillian needs to be able to do. Youre effectively sacrificing a part of yourself for a greater purpose, where fittards are doing it for no reason but to ease insecurities.
>>
>>80365462
At least that has a purpose.
Like thickness of your biceps in not what your entire life is about.

If i seriously chose French Legion as a way through life i'd also start running.
>>
File: i am zizz bra.jpg (64 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
i am zizz bra.jpg
64 KB, 960x720
>>80358689

Fat Dutch loser detected

Yes you trolled me
>>
File: Untitled drawing.jpg (83 KB, 1450x678) Image search: [Google]
Untitled drawing.jpg
83 KB, 1450x678
>>80358689
>>
>>80364845
OP is possibly right that sexual abstenence is the REAL hidden factor behind people's bodies and "Fitness" and physical exercise is just trying to compensate
>>
>>80365652
I'm ex-mil and I just do it out of habit at this point.
>>
>>80366097
Whats ur weekly training rotation?
>>
>>80358689

You sound like a fat fuck who wants to rationalize his frailty.

Cultivating physical strength has always been the male prerogative.

If you aren't actively engaged in some form of fitness, you aren't a man.

We owe it to ourselves, our families, and our children to be strong and fit.
>>
File: kekmoose.jpg (297 KB, 1024x657) Image search: [Google]
kekmoose.jpg
297 KB, 1024x657
>>80364845
>...

>>80364879
Have you ever considered your view of people who lift weights/exercise is a bit extreme. Not everyone is juicing and lives to get muscle mass. That being said, if you go to the gym you do expect results, if you're not getting them it shows a problem with you, that needs to be fixed

Going to they gym/exercise will keep you disciplined and conscious of what you're putting into your body. The carry over to your career isn't just physical, the fact that you feel good, you look good, and are able to both physically and mentally apply yourself to a situation is more pragmatic than knowing Alexis de Tocqueville's views of America.
>>
File: girl.jpg (33 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
girl.jpg
33 KB, 400x400
>>80358689
Did you just tell a board full of americans that we need to not excersize because we need to amass as much KI aka fat fuckery as possible?

We're already fat why must you persecute us so goldstein
>>
>>80358689
>exercise helps you live longer
>exercise increases oxygen to the brain causing higher intelligence
>exercise increases production of hormones responsible for regulating mood

Exercise makes you smarter and happier and live longer.
>>
>>80358689
Bodybuilding is the pretty much the most overrated stuff there is.People seem to be thinking that making " gainz " going to make them healthy as fuck.However, building muscle is a great way to damage your body, in the long run things will surely get worse.

additionally, bodybuilders tend to eat shitty foods to hit their macros.Which is clearly not the best thing in the world.

Instead of building muscle to live a healthy life we should focus on doing exercise to support our mind and body so we can live a better/longer life.
>>
>>80366280
Literally a high-volume 4-day Russian powerlifting program lmaooo, I'm a walking meme. I run twice a week in the mornings and train squat and deadlift twice a week each with benching (of some type) every day unless my shoulders or pecs are feeling tendonitis-y.

I'm probably going to drop it down to two day a week and more running in the fall, I just have a pretty light summer so I figured I'd go nuts. Two days a week full-body is enough to see gains, you have to actually try hard but hey.
>>
>>80358689
>i'm not fat, i'm accumulating life energy to use for personal growth
hahahahaha
>>
>>80358689
OK, dikkertje
>>
>>80366309

Yes, for all those bears and lions out there that challenge ourselves and our families whenever we step out of the house.
>>
>>80366530
Lipids not bike skids!

Down with weight loss up with tater tots!

Fuck your veggies I'm american heavy!

These stripes dont run off my hollandaise omelet!
>>
Your fat ass can't last an hour in the sack so now your girl is fucking a black basketball player but you want to blame the jews gtfo
>>
File: socrates.jpg (38 KB, 400x500) Image search: [Google]
socrates.jpg
38 KB, 400x500
>>80358689
3/10 for making me respond
>>
File: nightCrawler.gif (3 MB, 415x250) Image search: [Google]
nightCrawler.gif
3 MB, 415x250
>>80365872
>>80365652
Thanks bros. I agree.

For one though, I get physically ill, if I skip a few work-outs.

Kind of like the days following a massive hangover: tired, sluggish, depressed - with loss of confidence.

Any body experience the same?
>>
I cant tell if you guys are honestly trolling me or not.
>>
>>80366787
>Here goy put some extra creamy bbq sauce on your double chilidog salad eh heh heheheheheh

I got fat as fuck from eye steroids
>be me 5 10
>Start 4 eye surgeries over a 8 month period at 150 lbs
>End it at 205 pounds

I dont know how fat fucks do it
I have never felt more disgusting in my entire life.

I didnt know fat people jiggled so fucking much while moving until the steroids made me retain 25 pounds of pretty much water weight.

So fucking disgusting. How do you fat fucks sleep at night

All i do is go to the gym,kayak,run,hike because i refuse to be one of you niggers
>>
>>80367106
Can't out train a bad diet fat boy.

>I'm your height, and your weight. SOILD
>>
>>80367291
>inb4 4chan spell check

>solid
>>
>>80367291
nigger I was on eye steroids "prednisone" for 8 months straight at a high dose

I had my eyes botched so i was 20/500+ in both eyes

I couldnt even find my bathroom

I'm not fat :( im trying to recover the best i can now that i can kinda see
>>
File: gym-5-kosher-gym.jpg (28 KB, 320x280) Image search: [Google]
gym-5-kosher-gym.jpg
28 KB, 320x280
>>80364152
>The last thing (((they))) want is their enemies to get /fit/ and be high test.

Unless Shlomo is raking in hefty monthly gym membership fees.
>>
>>80366515
Thats pretty fucking intense dude

>>80366330
Sure its possible for a guy to be a gym moderate, but what concerns me is that they tend to continually steepen training committments and dietary cutbacks over time when results begin to recede. I just see so many people get into that cycle slowly but surely, applying more and more willpower

>>80366419
Yeah Ive seen the ted talks on that too
But im worried anon that just like both the general media that is blatantly full of agenda ignorance and misinformation that pol is entirely dedicated to calling out, the (biological)scientific sphere has a prescriptive liberal bias, and extreme faults and echo chamber qualities (massive problem in biology, nutrition, and the outlets and organisations that represent and push their 'findings'), what i think ultimately has a good effect on intelligence and physical health is circulation, muscle maintenance, mental stimulation, and generous nutrition. Defined workout programs for the sake of outcome either at a local gym or on a home treadmill or as a strict routine you force yourself to do every morning around the block, pushes against human nature and physical needs in a damaging and short term quasi-gain way.
>>
>>80367106
>takes steroids
>gets fat

ayyyy
>>
>>80367441
Not lifting heavy branches and rocks in nature naked while having a massive boner listening to metal and classical music

Do you even want gainz straya?
>>
>>80367491
Do you not know how anti inflammatory steroids work? these arent anabolics you retard
>>
>>80367468
Yeah it's balls-to-the-wall for sure, hardest I've ever trained, and not really sustainable year-round for a non professional. If you're looking for a simple program that'll get you a little bigger and a little stronger without a major time commitment, something like 5/3/1 would be much more reasonable. I am a competing powerlifter though, so I can sort of justify the insanity to myself.
>>
>>80367491
it was just some advice, you can't out train a bad diet...

that includes starving yourself. We're gunna make it brah.
>>
>>80367597
It was a meme my dude, calm down and get a better dealer
>>
File: Rocky4-1.jpg (72 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Rocky4-1.jpg
72 KB, 1024x768
>>80367537
kek, youve been watching too many old Rocky movies mate. Though i dont recall a boner.
>>
>>80367468
Well people overdo everything...

What I'm saying, is that a conscious, realistic approach to staying in shape and exercising is INFINITY times better for you than avoid physical activity and focusing 100% on mental pursuits.
>>
>>80367739
lol what?
These were for surgeries my nigger

only forever alones fall for the anabolic meme

>>80367936
Well if you want to get fit without getting jewed

you will go to the outback bench press a kangaroo right now while punching gum trees and GIVING A CLEAN DROP BEAR SYPHILUS NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND

YOURE THE BEST... AROUUUND!
>>
>>80366987
I think whats happened in really general terms is that when you exercise for an extended period of time (and your setup is pretty insanity-wolf tier too) the body system changes itself entirely, for example blood vessels form in new places/arrangements, and all the pathways involved in metabolism swap out some components and become more reliant on others. Its all coordinated and memorised semi long term by which genes are switched on or off, coordinated by your workouts, but the general effect or adaptation is that the body does less work and relies on your workouts to keep it in order rather than basal processes. This isnt good or bad in itself, for example the heart pumping harder at rest to deliver blood could be quite bad for the heart and is a sign of a body in distress, not getting what it needs, but the athletica nervosa side of the spectrum (that the biggest loser contestants experience after the show) is also bad, as their basal BMR drops by a huge amount, 10-50% lower than what it should be for their weight and tissue composition and age and activity levels. So your body is just accustomed now to exercise because its genetic and physiological setup has moulded itself around your workouts and when you take those away the system is now missing components, which would eventually hopefully resolve themselves over time without workouts because biology is plastic and strives to be most adaptive to circumstance (with that kind of genetic physicological shift taking a few months generally)
>>
>>80367537
Rocks eh?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0eRhF3Oncs
>>
>>80361750
>>80362028

The point is to live in a fucking area with no niggers.
>>
>>80368236
I agree man i dont think anyone should avoid activity. I just think they shouldnt consciously seek it out either. A good productive life includes collateral movement. But i believe the gym mentality is genuinely screwing both our and our kids biologies over the generations.
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 307x440) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 307x440
Fitness is part of being a total person, you should strive for both physical and mental greatness. It's not either/or, even the Greeks had this ideal. Everyone is just upset they'll never look like a Breker sculpture.
>>
>>80358689
Yeah whatever pal totally ignore the part about ancient Greeks being obsessed with exercising Google Olympics faggot
>>
>>80364623
Ha ha that's the biggest bullshit I have ever heard
>>
Like most things in life its about moderation

You should be reading books and working out

I wish I spent more time working out when I was younger I just assumed like a retard that when you grew up someone you just got bigger and stronger
>>
>>80368812
You have a condensed idea of "gym folk". A well-rounded pursuit of betterment both physically and mentally is the best approach to achieving SSJ5. For me, going to the gym helps me to stay disciplined and act on rationality rather than feels.

Some people just enjoy the gym more than a book, and the other way around. As long as YOU are happy and doing well, you shouldn't have any quarrel with what someone else is doing.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160710-002716.png (868 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160710-002716.png
868 KB, 1440x2560
>>80368832
I dont think we should strive to be like the greeks though pic related. Dad once told me that the word civilisation was deduced from some other one meaning perversion, in that human societies are perverse in going on tangents that are contrary to nature and sometimes this serves us while other times it backfires. The whole trial and error thing of human perverison keeps us unique in the animal kingdom and always moving in new directions and yes the history of Gymnasiums and the glorification of fitness in ancient greece is a marvel and admirable but this doesnt mean we should imitate it. By the same token i admire ballet dancers for pushing their bodies to do extraordinary things but their careers are generally somewhat short and the damage to their feet is irreversible and often causes major problems in old age. I think of it as a sacrifice for culture by a select few but not something that should be prescribed for the population, like modern fitness is.
>>
File: 1462478561775.jpg (19 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1462478561775.jpg
19 KB, 500x375
Limp-wristed faggots coming up with excuses for their misery: The Thread
>>
>>80358689
Post a pic of your body with a timestamp fat ass>>80358689
>>
>>80369642
these "tangents" are what push humanity forward. As flawed as we are we seem to learn from out mistakes. The "sacrifice for culture" is exactly what makes cultures distinguishable, it'd be pretty fucking gay to live in a world of nothing but 4chan/tumblr
>>
>>80358689
This is so false, any person can bulk any person can lose weight, your genes can allow you to do this faster, but it doesn't chose, go exercise fatass it's not genes it's you being lazy
>>
>>80369592
So you use exercise as an emotive outlet then, as well as to practise willpower? Im sound with the former but not with the willpower deal. All I can picture here is deeper issues about either needs for control or lack of other lifely pursuits that require willpower (a finite resource and not a trainable muscle capable of infinite gainz like some anti smoking ads pushed for a while over here), and that these deeper issues tend to stem from guys wanting to look good for society, for girls, or for self worth that was challenged and damaged in places like youth and high school. This is a massive generalisation, but I believe in generalisations, wouldnt believe it if i didnt see it so often
>>
ITT: fat nerds who dont know how to exercise

Youre telling me that caring for your physical form is a Jewish invention designed to waste your energy? Youre right, its better to sit around all day and post on 4chan. Surely that is the design god has for man.

White men have been sculpting their bodies long before the Jew held any influence. Just because you suck at it doesnt mean its degenerate.

Also, this thread is fucking offtopic as hell
>>
Attractive people mainly fuck other attractive people. I'm not saying this as an endorsement of the vapid and marginally literate modern gym/club culture, but if you want hot girls, you should look good. And seriously who doesn't want hot young tail? Plus being physically fit is practically useful for fighting if needed and if you ever need to do any *gasp* physical labor or use strength.
>>
>>80370614
No, when I say "feelz" I mean to the extent of, "Fuck I just worked 10 hours, I don't FEEL like going to the gym". Pretty much like I said, acting on rationality rather than catering to the moment. Thinking ahead, and being self disciplined.

Also, part of feeling good is looking good. Not for anyone else. The way you look, act, sound is speaks at a loud volume than what you say in most instances.
>>
>>80358689
Yeah I'm going to keep eating burgers while the feminists fight my wars for me. Very comfy, real men have curves and if you don't like it your a sizeist.
>>
>>80358689
t. Scrawny weak manlet that is fine with being weak as man.
>>
ITT: some nu-males actually are against moving their skinnyfat asses
>>
>>80366510
With clean eating and not using roids there is nothing wrong with it. But it will take a very long time to see any gains, however it's easy to quickly increase your strength.
>>
>>80371411
Laugh all you want but this itself is actually a symptom of breakdown of traditional society.

"dating" is reverting back to being animals (niggers, muh dik etc).

There used to be arranged marriage, or at least formal courtship mediated by religion and social custom. People would get married largely to someone from nearby in their town and of similar social status. Sex wasn't the focus of a man's life, it was just a small part.

The modern obsession with looks and competition is a symptom of a superficial materialist society.

Reminder that nobody believed in Darwinism until the late 1800's and marriage was coincidentially better before then too.
>>
>>80373698
>The modern obsession with looks and competition is a symptom of a superficial materialist society.

Competition is bad?
>>
>>80374025
Not always, but in terms of something that used to be sacred like marriage and family it is.
>>
>>80358689
>being a lardass means you are redipilled
LMAOING @ YOUR LIFE
>>
>>80374366
Well, I understand where you're coming from, but the freedom to act and whatnot.

Which is exactly why we need social norms, and societal values to keep degeneracy inline and be productive culturally.
>>
>>80375033
I'm not saying there's anything wrong with fitness, but fitness for the sake of getting laid is a feminine mindset. Sometimes the biggest gym nuts are in a way, as feminine as the weaklings they criticize.
>>
>>80373698
>Sex wasn't the focus of a man's life, it was just a small part.

"okay"
>>
>>80375373
Lmao
>>
File: 1399479527233.gif (930 KB, 150x148) Image search: [Google]
1399479527233.gif
930 KB, 150x148
>>80358689
Please, tell me your secrets, Oh Obese One. Show me your moves with the katana
>>
>>80358689
Exercise has been around long before. P.S. jews also claim the invention of the bikini but pictured of course disproves that bullshit.
>>
>>80375215
But where I'm coming from is... where's the problem. Their actions aren't effecting you, why care?
>>
>>80373698
I think you may have taken the potato pill by mistake.
>>
Jesus christ, the jew is behind everything, right?!
I did sports all my life, started with 10 years of Badminton, followed by 3 years of running and now its Cycling. Although i train almost daily, i never felt harming myself.
That being said, im not attending to 10 races a year like others do, i see it more as a hobby.
Best thing about it is, that i can eat as much as i want, literally ice cream every day, it doesnt matter. (definetly no ectomorph btw)
>>
>>80358689
Jews want people fat and lazy so they have to rely on the government
>>
>>80362814

What a supreme gentleman

>>80358689

This is defeatist shill logic right here. If you are overweight, you should either start working out or just kill yourself. It is not fine to be out of shape.
>>
>>80375373
>>80375709
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XkrZPZI2uU

I don't fully agree with OP's extreme anti-fitness view but people are completely ignoring the rest of his post about how sexual abstinence is a crucial part of your masculinity
>>
>>80375665
>Exercise has been around long before
It was completely different from what we do today. You wouldn't even recognize it as exercise.

OP is right in a way, though: All that you know as "exercise" is a Jewish invention.
>>
>>80375709
LMAO
>>
>>80362028
Nigger with a job ha good one
>>
>>80375900
>>80375900
Yes, it's selling you back the "improvement" people used to get from everday labor, farming, chores etc after the merchant already destroyed that way of life
>>
>>80375900
>All that you know as "exercise" is a Jewish invention.

melodramatic false claptrap.
>>
>that feel when dropped 30 pounds since January
exercise feels pretty good, senpai.
>>
>>80375772
If you haven't realised by now much of /pol/ consists of le funny memes. Each one has a basis in truth to a greater or lesser extent but are all significant exaggerations.

This is chapter 1 of /pol/ for dummies.
>>
>>80358689
>implying exerting yourself to maximum safe levels diminishes your life energy
>implying it does not in fact, increase your ambient energy, physical and mental potential

Your body responds to pressure by becoming stronger and more capable.
Your mind and reflexes improve the more you push them.
As long as you make sure you do the research and train safely, you become vastly more capable.

The things I do on a daily basis shock the people I know.
When your brothers friend that's 90lbs heavier than you thinks he's going to wrestle with you and you pick him up and squat him a dozen times and drop him like a sack of potatoes, you've got a grip strong enough to crush hands like they were caught in a machine, you throw twice as far as anyone else, you leap over fences casually, you climb a tree like you're still 8 years old, you fuck like you're a combination of an olympic gymnast and a marathon runner, it's the best feeling in the world.
Being a tired sack of shit like most people is miserable.
Had surgery a few years ago, the year after was hell. Being mundane was hell.

I'd rather be dead than be mediocre.
>>
>>80375898
>some virgin with a youtube channel overrides millenia of history and millions of years of biology
>>
>>80376048
You know Jason Statham, Olympic diver/swimmer before staring in movies, fit then and fit now, his work out regimen is just 20 minutes a day, none of this live and breath gym rat existence that's being asserted.
>>
I go for a 5km walk every day, it seems to stimulate my mind and make me ponder about all sorts of random things, also feels good man.
>>
File: 127492740.png (660 KB, 1106x1012) Image search: [Google]
127492740.png
660 KB, 1106x1012
>>80362814

Say the fatty.

>inb4 i'm fat
>I'm a proud skeleton.

Oh no, you got me!

Everyone have their own stuff. A person going to gym everyday to have gains. People like you will say they have no life!

A person studying to improve its knowledge. People like gym rat will say they have no life!

Why that is so hard to let people do their own stuff?
>>
>>80358689
The only things that you shouldn't be doing is bad form, over-training and eating >supplements

just eat normal food, fuck, no wonder so many people get cancer these days because they're eating shit that isn't even natural
>>
File: Jenn.jpg (19 KB, 282x179) Image search: [Google]
Jenn.jpg
19 KB, 282x179
>>80358689

>They force down your throat those lies to cover the fact that your physical appearance is 99% dependant on your genies.

ITT: 300 pound landwhale trying to justify laziness
>>
>>80368804
this
>>
>>80358689
>They force down your throat those lies to cover the fact that your physical appearance is 99% dependant on your genies

EAT LESS, YOU FAT FUCK!
>>
>>80358689
I'll take the bait, this is the dumbest fucking thread I've ever read here. Obviously being a bed-ridden landwhale is going to be beneficial when taking down the NWO. People need to work out precisely because our lives are so sedentary now. The true alpha male effectively manages their time to maintain a good job, stay physically active and indulge the intellect.

>Less appeltaarts, more hammer curls Arjen
>>
File: genie-clipart-genielamp[1].png (54 KB, 455x556) Image search: [Google]
genie-clipart-genielamp[1].png
54 KB, 455x556
>>80358689
>physical appearance is 99% dependant on your genies.
>>
>>80358689

Exercise IS good though. It keeps you nice and fit and burns calories. Obviously diet is the main key here though(For example, if you cut 500 calories from your diet every day, you would lose about one pound a week).
>>
they want men to have rock hard asses and get turned on by each other and turn into flaming homos.
>>
>>80375900
What was their exercise like?
>>
>>80377017
Does protein count as supplements? I can't stomach a million fucking eggs a day. I need protein shakes to build muscle.
>>
GUYZ EXCERCISE IS A JEWISH SLAVE SYSTEM.
BEING A GREASY LARD IS ULTIMATE REDPILL

Are people this fucked in the head?
>>
>>80361852
Harder boners?
>>
File: discus throwe.jpg (7 KB, 175x288) Image search: [Google]
discus throwe.jpg
7 KB, 175x288
sorry OP but a healthy body produces a healthy mind. it's been this way for ages. you would be in a much healthier mindset by doing so
https://youtu.be/fISgKl8dB3M?t=1m21s
Thread replies: 145
Thread images: 27

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.