[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Pics that btfo of remainiacs. Pic related, I saw it on Kikebook
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: commonwealth.png (449 KB, 498x598) Image search: [Google]
commonwealth.png
449 KB, 498x598
ITT: Pics that btfo of remainiacs. Pic related, I saw it on Kikebook earlier today.
>>
I don't get it
>>
>>80357808
'Racists' wanted brexit, yet the EU photo is 100% white whereas the commonwealth is diverse.
>>
>>80357808

The pic is throwing the race card back to the pro-EU cucks, gypsy.
>>
>>80357808
Remainians can't distinguish between racism and xenophobia
>>
>>80357948
>black people
>diverse
Choose one
>>
>>80358110

Way to go missing the point.
>>
>>80357808
Remain in an all white EU or join the diverse commonwealth.

This messes with remainers heads.
>>
>>80357948
Unfortunately Europe is cancer these days. Its the enemy of the white race from all the marxist influence.
Don't be fooled by the leadership and when Turkey joins its all over. 80mn more invaders all with military experience flooding into the lands their recent ancestors conquered and held for centuries expanding further than before. The Ottoman Empire is being reformed and no one has noticed. It's a scary situation.
>>80357808
Throwing the "racist"(made up word) shouts back on them.

Guess what the Commonwealth if combined make the worlds 3rd largest economy just behind China. Many Commonwealth troops fight in Britain's military.

BRITISH EMPIRE REFORMED WHEN?
>>
>>80358516
Jokes aside, if we reformed the commonwealth into a free trade union, and slowly increased ties to each other, we could easily rebuild the British Empire.
>>
>>80357545
all i see are JEWS
>>
i'm lost. it's you white people that are causing all the shit iin europe(EU). so it only makes sense to severe the gangrene before it spreads. If you take that inkling of the thought of racism out of your head or pretend it was never there the problem still remain.
there are alwaysidiots on both sides of the war.
>>
>>80358516

>Throwing the "racist"(made up word) shouts back on them.

Yes - and we ought to also throw the phrase 'wrong side of history' that they love so much back at them. We need to remind the remainiacs that THEY are on the WRONG side of history by yearning for the UK's reabsorption into the EU.

>Guess what the Commonwealth if combined make the worlds 3rd largest economy just behind China. Many Commonwealth troops fight in Britain's military. BRITISH EMPIRE REFORMED WHEN?

We should have both a Commonwealth Free Trade Union AND an Anglosphere Union (which I call the 'Anglosphere Alliance'). The EU's GDP is 18 trillion US dollars. If America joined the Commonwealth, then the Commonwealth's GDP would be 27 trillion US dollars. And even the smaller Anglosphere (which consists of the UK, Ireland, the US, Canada, Australia and New Zealand) would have a GDP of almost 24 trillion US dollars. BOTH of those UK-based unions would have a GDP that is higher than that of the EU, so creating those unions would be a PERFECT "Fuck you!" to the EU and its Orwellian laws.
>>
>>80359374
It's the people paying those idiots that are the problem. If the people were left on their own, none of the divisions we have now would be happening,
>>
>>80360042

>If the people were left on their own, none of the divisions we have now would be happening

Full blue-pill. Those people are parasites, they will NEVER accept 'no' for an answer.
>>
>>80360042
Exactly. I blame the Jews as I'm not sure who else to. This White guilt and radical liberalism is really irritating. Like this BLM. I usually don't care for the madness that's going on around the world But this looks like some serious escalation is to come. It pisses me off at how stupid people can be. Killing one another's not gonna solve shit. This isn't conventional and will only lead to genocide like middle africa.
>>
>>80360477
and you know this how? Have you ever met one of them in person?
>>
>>80360877

>and you know this how?

By not living under a rock.
>>
>>80358673

>Jokes aside, if we reformed the commonwealth into a free trade union, and slowly increased ties to each other, we could easily rebuild the British Empire.

Dick is diamonds!
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.