[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
All hail the Holy Warriors
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: palestinian_2413509b.jpg (55 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
palestinian_2413509b.jpg
55 KB, 620x387
Look at these filthy jihadist's trying to claim land that belongs to the hardworking and oppressed Israeli people. The true rulers and the Jews and they will come out of the oppression of other countries. I wish all the foolish muslims mercy so they would not make the trip to hell. Please Judaism is the only way and the path of the glorious
>>
>>80353510
Hello Achmed
>>
>>80353510
Based straya
>>
>>80353510
Yes, keep it going.
>>
They're muslims, they don't deserve land. If you give them land, they'll turn it into a hellhole with rampant poverty and shariah law in a few years,then try to steal your land while explaining it's your fault they fucked it up.
>>
Daily reminder that other Muslims nations despise Palestinians and only support them to get at Israel.
>>
THIS IS NOW A MERCHANT THREAD

>>80354576

I SEE YOU STRAYA KIKE
>>
השטן הוא אביכם, ואתם רוצים לעשות את חפצו! הוא היה רוצח ונשאר רוצח; הוא שונא את האמת, כי אין בו שמץ של אמת; כל דבריו הם שקר בכוונה תחילה, שהרי הוא מלך השקרים.
>>
>trip to hell

Take your meds you schizo
>>
>>80355407
Nice Google Translate
>>
>>80355243

You're absolutely correct.

If you listen to Arab "pro-Palestenian" groups they almost never talk about the plight of the people in their propaganda. It's virtually always framed as "reclaiming the land", or liberating some site of religious significance instead.
>>
>>80355830
Well considering there plight is tied to the occupation of their land....
>>
Us, Israelis, own some awesome memes. However I really like the "Allah akbar" meme the muslims have, Everytime they tell it, it seems people are blowing up and dying from laughter.
>>
File: 1448255295638.jpg (8 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1448255295638.jpg
8 KB, 480x270
>>80353510
>straya
>shitpost

everytime
>>
File: 1467565319922.png (1 MB, 1433x4558) Image search: [Google]
1467565319922.png
1 MB, 1433x4558
>>80353510
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.