[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You gotta admit they are not wrong. The West will pay for its
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
You gotta admit they are not wrong.

The West will pay for its progressive and liberal tendencies, because it deserves to. I am chill knowing that Latin America despite being barbaric is at least conservative and Christian, if any sand rat wants us to change he will be burned in public view.

You eurocucks deserve all the shit coming down your heads.
>>
>>80353000

No one deserves what's coming to us
>>
>>80353000
It almost seems like it's intentional.

>Oh look how decadent and morally bankrupt we are! Thank goodness we have these muslims right here to learn from and save our crumbling societies!
>>
File: 1464238504130.jpg (78 KB, 527x819) Image search: [Google]
1464238504130.jpg
78 KB, 527x819
>>80353000
>Muslims
>calling other degenerates "degenerate"
Pot calling the kettle black.
>>
>>80354075

They may often be immoral, but we are amoral
>>
>>80353000
Who paid you , soros ?
>>
Yeah, the problem is that secularization turned the west weak. You have nothing to fight for, the decadence and nihilism regarding the values of the culture, of life, of collectivism... The Muslims have something to fight, they have the power of unity (the concept of Ummah), of values (Allah's Law) and strict codes of lifestyle (Sunnas).

The west has nothing.
>>
>>80354611

You tell me...

You are a citizen of the most immoral country of History. The empire of manicheism and jew scum bankers.
>>
>>80354825

We have no meaningful morality, so we could not be immoral

We are just an amoral people
>>
>>80353000
>muh ummah
>>
>>80354639
Well on the plus side our people aren't backwards inbred sheep!
>>
>>80354825
Well you just happen to speak our language and we don't speak yours so who really is in power here hue monkey?
>>
>>80355127

And at least they have enough honour not to sexually desecrate their bodies

We are the most savage in this respect
>>
>>80353000
99% of people believe OP is a faggot
Source: CIA world factbook
>>
>Society is ruled by an elite using a middle class and pleb class
>Enlightenment and education of the plebs leads to them becoming self aware of their situation and how bad it is
>Elite eventually get complacent and too lax which leads to weakness
>Aspirational middle class uses the anger and size of the plebs to overthrow the elite
>Some of the middles split to make a new elite

>Society is ruled by an elite using a middle class and pleb class
>>
>>80354825
in* history.

Learn to English Pablo
>>
>>80355634

'a proletarian rebellion -- the overthrow of the Party. It is all nonsense.

The proletarians will never revolt, not in a thousand years or a million. They cannot. I do not have to tell you the reason: you know it already. If you have ever cherished any dreams of violent insurrection, you must abandon them.

There is no way in which the Party can be overthrown. The rule of the Party is for ever. Make that the starting-point of your thoughts.'
>>
>>80355765

Go fuck a Zebra, retard.
>>
>>80356741
Fuck the Cardinals, and fuck St. Louis in general. St. Louis is not a good city. Fuck the St. Louis Cardinals. Fuck your iconic little ballpark which has been rebuilt 3 times with the same shit name. Fuck the Anheuser-Busch company, and fuck Budweiser. Fuck St. Louis University. Fuck all of Missouri, but in particular, St. Louis. I have some friends who live in St. Louis, I would not want them to read this and get the wrong idea, but fuck St. Louis. Most importantly here's the focal point of this status: Fuck the St. Louis Cardinals. Fuck people wearing Cardinals gear. Fuck the Cardinals undeserved underdog attitude. Fuck the Cardinals radio broadcast that infects all the surrounding states with your shitty team. Fuck Yadier Molina, and his 15 brothers. Fuck Adam Wainwright. Fuck Tony La Russa, and fuck Mark McGwire. You know what? Fuck Darryl Kile, too. Get over it. Most importantly, fuck "The Best Fans In Baseball" you smug, condescending little fucks. God fucking dammit, fuck the Cardinals.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.