[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Female Stories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 1309218314482.gif (2 MB, 440x311) Image search: [Google]
1309218314482.gif
2 MB, 440x311
Post what you got.

>working in call centre as control officer
>there's a female agent supervisor
>always late to work, despite living 5 minutes round the corner
>always parking in disabled spots and getting emails sent out to the office saying we can't do that, but never gets in trouble
>spends the first couple of hours on the phone to her sister or her mum while she has breakfast
>leaves early to go get her hair/nails/eyebrows/tan done
>wears casual clothing despite dress code and never gets pulled up on it
>when a supervisor is needed, she says she's busy and waits until someone else deals with it
>every time she fails to hit target, she goes and talks to the CEO and some how magically gets the top commission band
>I check the commission calculator that they'd let HER use to work out pay
>find out that she's rigged it to pay her more and others less, so the difference isn't noticeable to finance
>take it to manager
>"well, we don't want to start messing with the commission, so just leave it"
>grading a sales call from her
>so bad that she would lose half commission from it, since she basically lied to get the payment, AND charged the customer double
>she cries and manages to get it overturned and my boss agrees to pretend we didn't know about the double charge
>overhear her laughing about it only minutes later
>get to office Christmas party
>she's wearing super-revealing dress
>tits are basically out
>all the male managers are buying her drinks
>she gets 3 job offers that night, AND a pay rise for her current one
>she has no qualifications, no experience in any other job (not that she can even do hers), and is as dumb as a post (she didn't know who Churchill was)
>she's now buying a second house thanks to the pay rise
>>
File: marriage.jpg (82 KB, 541x536) Image search: [Google]
marriage.jpg
82 KB, 541x536
>>80349362
Eughh. I feel you, bro. Sounds like you need a career that women have no interest in which you would enjoy doing, having a 99.99% male work force, and which would have a nice paycheck, m8.
>>
>>80349362

Kill her in a random attack and make it look like blackies/muslims

Or convert and say she's a racist
>>
>>80349362
>and is as dumb as a post

She sounds pretty smart to me, using her limited assets to secure her financial future.
>>
>>80349992

... those emus really did a fucking number on you lot, didn't they?
>>
>>80350826
When you've seen you family torn apart in a blur of plumes and beaks then you'll know true pain.
>>
File: 1404470640766.gif (491 KB, 500x220) Image search: [Google]
1404470640766.gif
491 KB, 500x220
>>80351468

Fucking top.
>>
>>80349362
>things that never happened

also this >>80350244
only a stupid woman would not be a whore
>>
>>80351947

Of course it fucking happened.
>>
>>80349362
Seems more like
>Faggot men in business story
>>
>>80349362
You must be fun at parties

BTW, tits or get the fuck out
>>
File: EMU.png (44 KB, 521x356) Image search: [Google]
EMU.png
44 KB, 521x356
>>80349992
>>
>>80349362
A few years along and a hotter, younger girl will come around or she will get old and ugly.
>>
>>80354058

I'm a guy.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.