[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so, now that the us is ""fucked"", where
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: image (2).jpg (77 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
image (2).jpg
77 KB, 384x384
so, now that the us is ""fucked"", where else will you white americans run to?
you gotta take your white flight somewhere where theres no shitskins.
so where to, white boi?
>>
>>80348137
To hell where they belong.
>>
>>80348137
>>80348199

>1 post by these users
>>
>>80348199
i like you
but for real tho i think whites should just fuck off to the middle of the pacific ocean since blacks cant swim
>>
Other planets.

While niggers will be stuck fighting over the scraps that civilization left behind, the civilized races will expand their horizons, as they have always done.
>>
>>80348267
Get the fuck off this board
>>
>>80348137
What's with the race baiting threads being spammed? Are people actually getting paid to do this? Nobody's taking your bait faggot
>>
File: ThePlan.png (348 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
ThePlan.png
348 KB, 1280x1024
>>80348137
>>
People will just stay put in their houses and never leave their cars when going out. They'll talk about how it's "just the cities" that are brown and how the countryside is "totally based" because it has a less rapidly diminishing white majority. Nevermind that we'll lose the ability to engage in meaningful political actions.
>>
>>80348267
>1 post by (you)
>>
>>80348302
we havent find a way to live on the moon yet
whites are expected to be the minority in the us by 2040
better build that ship

>>80348321
this is reality speakin to you boy. im just curious thats all
>>
wish this alarmism would stop.
there is no race war. racial conflict in the US is blown so out of proportion it's ridiculous.
literally <10 deaths that everybody's flipping their shit about.
calm down. 99.99% of our population is not violently racist and those who are get so much media attention that the narrative becomes that racial tension is the norm.
it isn't. wake up.
>>
File: image.png (91 KB, 803x803) Image search: [Google]
image.png
91 KB, 803x803
>>
File: black-people-lynched7.jpg (63 KB, 819x522) Image search: [Google]
black-people-lynched7.jpg
63 KB, 819x522
Hey op I heard you like wind chimes so I got you some wind chimes

Pic related
>>
>>80348137
No white americans left in the USA anymore malay. You are horribly misinformed. They just elected a negro President twice.
>>
>>80348137
LOOK MOM I POSTED THE THREAD AGAIN
>>
>>80348911
Niggers gonna nig
>>
File: fishgunbait.jpg (33 KB, 596x600) Image search: [Google]
fishgunbait.jpg
33 KB, 596x600
>>80348137
>>
>>80348137
>Taking a country seriously that copied the US flag.

Nice try
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.