[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what is the point of building a wall at the southern border when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 588633_1292070144.jpg (182 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
588633_1292070144.jpg
182 KB, 960x1280
what is the point of building a wall at the southern border when muslims can enter via canada? Aren't canadans a bunch of sjws who welcome muslims openly?
>>
Dumb fuck they build wall for spics not Jihadists. Trade your green card for a noose.
>>
>>80347869

i am not mexican. Don't you see the american flag? ^
>>
>>80347869

well, they can get on a plane to canada and get into the us that way. can spics afford a plane?
>>
>>80347749
We will Annex Canada and sell China some to pay for are debt. We will have a clause in the contract that China has to weed out all the mudslimes. (Burger by the way I am in Corea)
>>
Have you ever tried to drive into Canada? The Canadian border is secure as fuck.
>>
Invade Canada and take control of our air and sea ports. Problem solved.
>>
>>80350005
I was about to say this. The Donald will know what to do.
>>
>>80347749
Only came for the name of this semen demon.
>>
>>80347749

that is a very cute trap.
>>
>>80350081

You fags sure talk a lot of shit about cucks, and bossy women yet you're all a bunch of bottoms who want a strong daddy to take care of you.

Your leader is a tacky old rich guy (Trump), and your favorite pundit is a sassy gay man (Milo), and your all mostly fat white trash.

You're basically all role playing as Anna Nicole Smith.
>>
Build two walls.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.