[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what is all this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1467954727271.gif (213 KB, 250x263) Image search: [Google]
1467954727271.gif
213 KB, 250x263
what is your end game belief? go ahead and get as far fetched as you want, go full /x/ tier, I want to hear what people really think this whole fucking simulation we call "life" really is

I believe that aliens/reptilians were sent to this earth as double agents after they redirected a meteor towards earth to "restart" the planet and grow something new, much like a controlled simulator or science experiment they had in their backyard, to see what the laws of nature could create and what she was capable of in a perfectly accounted for environment. Once settled in, the ball started rolling, plants were imposed that guided along the course of history as they slowly dictated and led the homo sapiens like children to grow and manifest themselves and their civilizations into the timeline that we are at today. They have always been in the shadows. The happenings that have been occurring have been the culmination of years of consistent tightly knit planning into a final push for a one world government. (cont)
>>
>>80345109

Why a one world government? Because the aliens in the end need us. When the one world government is formed and the world resources are pushed to its brink, and interstellar travel is required to survive the species, then contact will be made because then the time is right. What are they waiting for? Contact with a jewified, pacified, stupid population is MUCH better than contact with an advanced organic living breathing thinking loyal human being that is aware of outside influences to is overall saftey. That is why we have jews, reptilians, communism and this incredibly spread out intertwined conglomerate of insiders who really run the show. But they need us to be dumb, because what they need us for not good.. but evil. They plan to use us as energy hosts to do their inter galactic bidding where tortuous pain and suffering awaits us in an empty wasteland. We have been rused, people, and we are finally waking up to it. It's already too late, but there will be a great battle before it is over and before we leave this planet for good.
>>
im probably getting slid
>>
ha pi ci
>>
I believe that the universe is an endless loop. It always, yet never changes.
>>
>>80345109
The end game is the establishment of a one wored government, where the people are reliant on the government programs to say afloat and as the powerful vet more power and the none powerful get less powerful and the poor become poorer the species will diverge into 2 subspecies, one of tall mud coloured people who would consider themselves superior (which they would be) because they were descendants of the powerful and rich, and the poorer stupider dumb people used as slaved labor, descendants of the poor and non powerful.
>>
>>80345109
An ancient alien megastructure will be fabricate by us, or something like us. It will be like a dyson spear, except it would be more lucrative to encompass artificial biomes and rocky masses, acting as a repository of alien lifeforms. It's construction will consist of giant concave plates for strata to be founded on that maintain a constant angular velocity. and they would be capable of being able to be assorted in a variety of different orbital configurations. Such as a cake, it would be layered to allow for capture plants to be composited into it's system as it's star consumes another star or includes it as a node.

I know it sounds dangerous, but if you had the technology and processing power, you could fully automate such a grand assembly of satellites and stars. It would look like a giant chandelier to distant observers.

It's unnecessary, given that the universe is essentially the same thing, except way bigger.

I do think there is a heaven, but it's not of my concern, giving that I am content on what dangers, excitement, and tragedy befalls any person. Death is the greatest form of humility.
>>
>>80346566

so like that tv show expanse?
>>
>>80345109
Trump is Christ, here to set in motion that which will bring humanity the ultimate redpill: God exists.
The first sin has been forgiven.
>>
>>80345109
Humanity will wipe itself out. A nuclear war or a virus outbreak. Something is bound to happen. Nothing lasts forever and we are no exception.
>>
>>80345109

Peace on Earth within 100 years :)
Which is about half way down the down-slope on the other side of the bell-curve, once all the wars have finished and the world has accepted that we're not getting any more oil so we better go low tech.
>>
>>80345109
Fuck off with your conspiracy theories
Probably a gradual loss of natural resources or some sort of a pandemic
>>
>>80352253
conspiracy theories are originally from CIA tactics to shut them down.

you can go right fuck off.
>>
>>80345109
So obvious! Its written in revelations. One world govt, antichrist rises, peace on earth then bam! God's judgment will be poured onto the earth. Nibiru will roll the heavens back like a scroll, the armies of the antichrist will meet in Megiddo and try to literally fight off Christ. Read the book guys. Please. It makes all this shit make sense.
>>
>>80348473
so why don't you organize a mass russian suicide. you're the problem
>>
>>80348242
I love the idea of Jesus spending 70 years fucking supermodels and cashing checks before actually revealing himself lol
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.