[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello, /politics/! I am Hyacinth Bucket and I would like to give
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: technical.jpg (109 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
technical.jpg
109 KB, 500x374
Hello, /politics/! I am Hyacinth Bucket and I would like to give my opinion on this so called "brexit" to our local vicar, whether he wants to hear it or not. I would like you to help me tell me what to tell the Vicar, since I am all out of ideas after inviting my neighbor to tea and then smashing the cup in her face. Shall we begin?

>Dear Vicar, about this so called "brexit"...
>>
>>80344763
>It's pronounced Bouquet
>>
>>80344875
Fuck off you asscunt you ruined it
>>
>>80344763
>Dear Vicar, about this so called "brexit"...
It really is a misnomer, I bought over £30 of cleaning equipment and air freshener expecting the worst
Imagine my surprise when it turns out to be one of those European marital aids

They really are a disgusting breed vicar
>>
>>80344875
>>80345447

RICHARD!
>>
>>80344763
>Hyacinth Bucket on /pol/

Now i feel old af
>>
>>80349507
I watched it as a child with my grandma along with, Dads Army and Last of the Summer Wine
>>
>>80349507
YOU STOOOOPID WOOMAN
>>
My mother works in a nursing home and in the alzheimers ward they play the same dvd of Keeping up appearances every single day and the residents love it.
>>
Your show was terrible. Anybody who thought it was funny is delusional. Along with Fawlty Towers.

>>80350447
A bit sad desu.
>>
>>80350696
>Yank """comedy"""
>>
>>80350447
Lucky bastards can watch Seinfeld everyday like it's a new episode
>>
>>80350696
Delete your account.
>>
>>80350447
Pretty depressing that.
>>
>>80350696

except for some monty python, british humor on the BBC has always been based on politeness: if it's clear that the writer tried to write a joke, the audience will laugh, politely. anything else would be rude.
>>
>Americans watching this show

Just doesn't feel right, it's basically the antithesis of everything Americans find funny(farting, pooping, sexual failure)
>>
File: Onslow.jpg (74 KB, 468x552) Image search: [Google]
Onslow.jpg
74 KB, 468x552
Oh Nice
>>
>>80345447
WTF did you expect was going to happen during this virtual candle-light dinner ?
>>
>>80349662

Dads Army was the fucking tits, I watched it with my Dad. Mum was always an Are you Being Served kind of lady.

>that episode where they're walking the fucking blimp through the countryside
>>
>>80350696
Ofcourse it's awful. Real American shows like The Big Bang Theory are much better. BAZINGA :D
>>
>>80352258
The most redpilled person
>>
>>80350780
>Lucky bastards can watch Seinfeld everyday like it's a new episode

I know people who can do that who aren't (so) mentally debilitated.
>>
OH NICE
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.