[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are (((Asians))) the Jews of Canada? >They are not from here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 7
File: hongcouver.jpg (33 KB, 325x206) Image search: [Google]
hongcouver.jpg
33 KB, 325x206
Are (((Asians))) the Jews of Canada?

>They are not from here but stealthily control the economy somehow
>They have a strong sense of entitlement and bring up past tragedies whenever they're challenged on their own moral wrongdoings
>They control the real estate industry and ensure that rents and mortgages remain at all-time highs for expensiveness
>They import goods from one province, ship them to china, then ship them back for a profit
>They run all the little corner stores, and gouge locals while giving their fellow 1st gen immigrants preferential pricing

Is it time to exile all Chinese and Koreans from Canada?
HONGCOUVER GET OUT
>>
>>80343059

DUDE WEED, MUSLIMS AND GAYS
>>
>>80343154
Whatever you yanks think jews are secretly doing to the world, the chinks are openly doing to Canada.
>>
File: 1467686903417.png (1 MB, 1228x1128) Image search: [Google]
1467686903417.png
1 MB, 1228x1128
the weed's good here at least

t. tenant in chinese lady's basement in Vancouver
>>
>>80343420
WHat's it like paying 5,236$/mo in rent for a 12 sq. m bachelor apartment with no windows?
>>
Thoughts on moving from Vancouver to Montreal until the housing bubble bursts? I work in tech and have a strong income, but paying 2500/month or more for a half-decent place is just obscene regardless of income.
>>
File: 1451125432581.jpg (79 KB, 960x926) Image search: [Google]
1451125432581.jpg
79 KB, 960x926
>>80343059

>it's another episode where a pathetic loser blames Asians for being superior to him

Jews have a long and proven history of ruining Europe, you're just autistic about higher IQ Asians basically being better than you in every way
>>
Oak and 14th here got my apartment over a few dozen other applicants by telling my based white landlord how much I hated Asians and he agreed.
>>
>>80344016
10 minutes away from me anon

tight-knit community i guess
>>
>>80343836
Montreal is INCREDIBLY cheap. I pay 435/mo for my apartment (I share it; the total lease is 870) and it's smack-dab downtown.

It's a one-bedroom with a living room and kitchen that's very small and hallway-style like in lofts, but it's walled off on one side. Very nice. I live on the 10th floor and have a very nice view of much shorter buildings and a LOT of greenspace. Montreal has a lot of trees planted.

For this, I pay 435. Electricity included, and heating is through electric units in the apartments that you can control.

I literally have the worst deal on an apartment of anyone I know. I pay the most and have the least space, with only a mediocre view.

In hongcouver, an apartment like mine would be at least 3k.
>>
>>80344281
I wear my MAGA hat around the neighbourhood sometimes. Say hi if you ever see me.
>>
>>80344319
Montreal sounds nice but I don't think I could adjust to the whole bilingual thing, it's too late for me.

I think I'll settle for Ottawa. that has to be an improvement over the gta.
>>
>>80344561
Ottawa is a boring, expensive shithole that only differs from Toronto in its physical size. The culture is basically the same.
>>
All these people posting are Asians pretending to be white. Unless they are cantonese/poor chinese than I don't like them.
>>
>>80343059
In canada can you still call chinks chinks in public and not be persecuted for your lively hood? I know in Australia and New Zealand you can offhandedly call an asian a gook and get away with it like nothing happened.
>>
>>80345320
i couldn't see this flying in any >750000 population city
>>
>>80345320
no
>>
File: fedora.jpg (65 KB, 500x435) Image search: [Google]
fedora.jpg
65 KB, 500x435
>>80343847
Ni hao, Mr. Wang.
>>
>>80345320
I would say so, but other individuals would stand up for them and try to fight you usually.
>>
>>80345599
>>80345704
What about at the dinner table, family events, closed company, ect.?
>>
>Leafs still can't wrap their heads around the big picture
Chinks are just another piece on the board
>>
>any superior group that is doing better than me are jews

lol this mentality
>>
>>80345927
you're autistic if you can't tell where it is or is not okay to say the word "chink" in small group gatherings

>>80345972
not that they're literally jews, just that they occupy the same saboteur role that jews do in common /pol/ lines of thinking

i would figure that these chinamen are largely agnostic
>>
death to america btw
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTPym5VHI4c

Australian SBS documentary on the issue.

I think Australians care about this as well since Sydney has been turned as well into a bloodmoney Chinese investment enclave.
>>
File: 1409073449900.jpg (62 KB, 500x754) Image search: [Google]
1409073449900.jpg
62 KB, 500x754
>>80343059
Chinks aren't as smart as the jews, they win by zerg rushing places like Austria, Canada, NZ. It's easy to manipulate the market when you have overwhelming capital. Jews are very few and somehow are able to control markets and industries.
If something Canada is getting pumped with money from overseas, they are spending the money quite frivolously and therefore canacucks could exploit them easily because these chunks must take their money to places like Canada. Their money can't stay in China for governmental/legal reasons. Canada has the leverage but are retardedly not using it.
>>
>>80347395
they are, just your average /pol/ bottom class trash won't get any
>>
>>80347609
No, your Lowlevel wageshit barrista like you won't understand the difference between chinks and jews.
>>
>>80347909
I was replying to your last sentence, there wont be immigrants if the elite is not making money out of it
>>
>>80343059
dont be a nigger. your own country sold you out with their foreign investor visa program. thats why you have so many mainland chinks running around. after hong kong reunified, they realized chinese ruled sucked dick. guess what? helllo canada....
>>
>>80348086
Chaos = $$$$
>>
>>80348086
Yeah true
>>
vancouver is lost,
rated unhappiest city in canada after toronto
happiest cities are those with least immigrants, coincidence?

http://www.statcan.gc.ca/pub/11-626-x/11-626-x2015046-eng.htm
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Canada#By_city_over_100.2C000
>>
File: 1467873603745.png (72 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1467873603745.png
72 KB, 512x512
>>80345711

>posts pic of Adolf, who had an admiration for chinks
>>
>>80343059
>mad that people have money and buy things in a captialist economy
Seriously? And if your government doesn't know what price and rent controls are you deserve it

And the resr of your post makes no economic sense. Why would someone ship goods back and forth without selling them?
>>
it's not 'free market' capitalism when chinese are commiting fruad and laundering money through the houses
>>
>>80348643
Very dumb statements by the Mudslime.

The government knows exactly what is going on and is allowing it because they are financed by these entities in real estate, and private corrupt Communist Chinese individuals.

>Why would someone ship goods back and forth without selling them?

It is a lot less expensive to hire millions of Chinese near slave laborers than hiring a couple of thousand Canadian workers. Corporate entities control our political, economic, and judicial system.

>>80348865
Indeed, but that is obvious.
>>
>>80348987
I'm half sure you're baiting at this point but
>Canadian lawmakers are being bribed
You mean the lawmakers who are voted out and in every few years? Do the communists bribed all of them?

>Chinese labour is cheaper
Sure, but why would anyone manufacture a good in China, ship it to Canada where nothing happens to it, then ship it back to China?
>>
File: 333.jpg (162 KB, 962x736) Image search: [Google]
333.jpg
162 KB, 962x736
>>80348865
It isn't any different in LA or NYC or really any large city with a big population of oversea migrants. The spics do it too only they aren't as smart as the Chinese/Koreans so they get caught where as the Asians will continue to stay under the radar abusing fraud loopholes and alted tax dollars.

Source: My Parents
>>
>>80348865
>committing fraud with a house
Like people pay rent but the house isn't real? You'd think they'd notice that.
>>
>>80349133
Yes. We have 3 large parties and that is it. They are all lobbied by corporate entities. Not necessarily 'Communists' , each case is subjective. In terms of the Hongcouver housing market, it is done by private entities and the real estate corporate entities.

Perhaps there is some confusion. The chain for product is

Resources(extracted domestically) => China => Manufactured for nothing => Sold back

Using a bait clause doesn't help dialogue or arguments, it is just stupid.
>>
>>80348506
>chinks

He liked nips you dopey cunt. Get your slant eyes right.
>>
>>80349167
er no, get in on millionaire investment schemes but only pay $18,000, then claim no income and claim all the poor person benefits even though they live in million dollar houses, smuggle in millions of cash and only be fined $2000 when caught, it's all money from illegal gains in china, buy all the land and inflate the prices even though no one lives in the houses, it's pretty textbook scams they are pulliing

Americans did the same thing to Korea in the 80's and after that China put in motion a plan to get revenge and we are seeing that now, they artificially pegged their currency low now are dumping into foreign markets before they crash, but by that time we'll be fucked as well.
>>
>>80349509
Canadians people are retarded for not working the Chinese like they work you.
This is similar to africans moaning of Chinese legal colonisation of africa
>>
>>80349694
There is nothing a peasant can do, Sven.

You cannot simply 'work' these Chinese parasites. What do you mean? Extort them by beating the shit out of them on the street? stealing their possessions?

We have an elected government, and past governments, that have no allegiance to country and act in a servant manner to the highest bidders.

It is pathetic but one cannot do anything.
>>
>>80349960
Well robbing them of their illegal money is one way.
Some hate crimes would maybe start the discussion.
Or just try to make big money off of them, start a Lamborghini dealership or just simply start a construction company.
You won't change anything legally without some serious cash.
>>
>>80349960
Create some lobby for disenfranchised Canadians, pool up some money and get the politicians to do what you want through blackmail, legal bribery and so on.
>>
What past tragedies?
>>
>>80347395

Chink here. We're not playing the same game as the jews in the first place. We dont have shadowy contacts in the upper echelons of society to do our bidding nor do we have secret thinktanks that work together to influence public opinion.

Every chink is in the western world is after one thing, and it's every man for himself.
>>
>>80351688
this.
Chinks will always outjew the jews. Jewy jews have a hierarchy. Take out the leaders, and the sheep under them are fucked. Chinks just zerg rush everything. Doesn't matter how many you take out. You're fucked. Seems stupid at an individual level, but is pretty damn smart at a hive level.
>>
>>80343847

One of them ate his pet duck I reckon.
>>
>>80349509
>3 large parties are bribed
Seriously? Dozens of dozens of people bribed and not one word about it? That's very unlikely. Corporations might influence them but it's in a completely different way. In a capitalist society the private sector must be considered. The lobbyists would argue for example that rent controls would hurt landowners and discourage new houses from being built.

>Canadian resources are extracted and processed in China
And this is bad how? Are those resources not paid for?

>
>>
>>80352402

I hear this is also how we fought the Korean War against the US. Completely and utter disregard for anything smaller than a Field Division.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.