[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay /pol/, due to recent events i have decided to purchase
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 10
File: download.jpg (5 KB, 414x122) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5 KB, 414x122
Okay /pol/, due to recent events i have decided to purchase my first firearm. My pick for this is going to be the ak-47. For its simplicity and reliability. What are some good brands you would trust your life with? Also how important is ammo quality? I've found 1000 7.62x39 rounds for $250 on ammobulk.com, again would you trust your life with that? Extra points for any other race war prep tips and how you're gearing up for it.
>>
>>80341717
Semi-auto version of AK-74 should be considered.
>>
>>80341717
Have fun with the ATF if you want to keep it automatic and have fun with the police if you wanna illegally convert it to automatic
Or just get an ar-15 like a fucking american jesus christ
>>
>>/k/
>>
>>80341917
fuck
>>
>>80341717
I have both AK and AR. I like the AK better but in case of SHTF .223/5.56 would generally be more available than 7.62... but AK's are reliable as fuck...so... IDK senpai, flip a coin
>>
>>80341717
Go to Atlantic Arms. Avoid DI /k/ could tell you more in AK general thread.
>>
File: image_13.jpg (84 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
image_13.jpg
84 KB, 750x750
>>80341717
buy a ak varient
anything ak based really,nothing fancy
or you can get a FN FUCKING FAL AWWWWW YEEAH
>>
Get a WASR and go back to bed
>>
>>80341717

Go ask >>>/k/

Get an AR. Drown it in oil, it'll never jam.
>>
>>80341917
this

Ask >>>/k/
polite sage
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 250x210) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 250x210
>>80341941
Well your opinion is to be discarded now moosefucker
>>
>>80341717
Ak47s suck, they are expensive for what they are, the handguard gets so hot after a few magazines that you have to worry about burning your hand so you have to wear gloves and they just aren't worth the hype.
If you want a real rifle get a FN FAL. The FN is more reliable(believe it) and it fires a real cartridge not some faggot soviet spam can bullshit.
>>
Dear retards,

This isn't the Viet nam jungle.

This isn't 1970.

You know how to clean your gun

You rarely even shoot it.

The ar-15 is perfectly reliable.
>>
>>80341821
Great gun, but anything good can be expensive. At least compared to something like PSA AR-15
>>
>>80342143
I guess so. Nice image.
>>
>>80342222
"huur duur ar-15"
boring,get some taste and enjoy all the varients
>>
>>80341717
Ar15 can be had for under $500 while AK47s are pushing 640+ for even the bullshit models.
Get a PSA kit for $389 on saleand a $79 anderson lower, i've put 5000 rounds through mine and I've only cleaned it twice. Runs like a top.
>>
>>80341717
>Not getting a nugget
>>
>>80341821
NAH BRO GET THE BOLT ACTION VERSION BRO
>>
>>80341717

First of all, educate yourself. Only after you've done that should you be acquiring a firearm. Otherwise you're going to inevitably and inadvertently cause more problems for the rest of us.

For starters, learn the different between an AK-47 and an AKM, the latter of which is what you'll actually be getting in a semi-automatic configuration. Also research what rounds are good and bad. Avoid Tula if you can help it. Go for Wolf Military Classic.
>>
>>80342209
>no forward assist
Though to be fair it doesn't need it, I've never had it not go fully into battery even in shit conditions.

This guys points on the AK are correct, the handguards get obnoxiously hot but this can be fixed by either buying new furniture with heat shields in them or puttin a couple layers of aluminum cans underneath the wood/polymer guards.

I gotta ask though man how are they expensive? $500 ain't shit, unless you're just pointing out you could get an AR for the same price.
>>
>>80341717
What is the purpose of the fire-arm? In most situations an AK-47 will not be a good choice, if you're set on a rifle though that isn't a Mosin or SKS just get a L1A1 because its in Imperial and only comes semi-auto.
>>
>>80342403
This. I like the ascetics of slavshit, but the current prices really don't justify the lower end stuff compared to an AR.
>>
Just get a cheap Remington 870 shotgun.
>>
Red army standard is the ammo I've had the best experience with
>>
>>80343173
Golden tiger is also good
>>
>>80341717
/K/ mods do your fucking job.
>>
>>80341717
>Buy an ar-15
>Buy a 5.45 conversion kit
>Swap the receiver out (really simple)
>Buy cheap Russian ammo
>Clean your gun more often
>>
>>80343084
Lower end AK47s are hit or miss, I'd spend the extra money and get an Arsenal AKM with the nice polymer furniture.
>>
Anyone make their own ammo?
>>
>>80343561
Tbh I clean my Ar15s less than I clean my AK47s because they are really reliable even dirty. The FAL takes the cake on reliability, one guy put almost 20k rounds through his with not a single cleaning. The AR15 will go around 8,000 rounds or so without a critical failure while the AK47 is designed to be an expendable piece of equipment.
>>
>>80341717
If lel race war every were to start.

>Have at LEAST 5 mags at the ready. And a good carry gun.
>Do your wear glasses? Get a second pair it sure would suck to be blind because a nig knocked you down.
>Do you or a loved one need meds? Stock up.
>Cities are bad to be in even in white regions or states.
>Don't keep all your guns in the same place during Katrina the army disarmed civilians.
>Keep you politics to yourself.
>Have a kick proof door and different ways to leave your house.

Common sense shit really.
>>
upgrade everything:

shepard's hook plate, grip, foregrip keymod steel, extended safety selector, extended charging handle adapter, possibly the stock, side mounted rail mount, grip, possibly magazine release, and magazine well. after that it will be as modern as a high end AR just without the accuracy.
>>
File: gg8JGIJ.gif (100 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
gg8JGIJ.gif
100 KB, 500x500
>>80341717
Stay the fuck away from i.o. (inter ordinance) ak's and CAI (century arms international) RAS47's brand of ak's. Both have been tested and have shown to fail horribly after a few hundred rounds and sometimes even before.

If you want a fairly cheap but also decent ak look for any Yugo ak (imported by century but not made by them) or the newer WASR (also imported by century) ak's. If you want to bump up the price tag to about 750-1,200+ then go for any DDI, Arsenal, Vepr, Definitive Arms ak47's.

Pro tip: buy some go-no go gauges to check for good head spacing, if a bolt can fully close on a no go gauge then stay the fuck away from that gun. It'll be a ticking time bomb.
>>
>>80341717
Get the vz 58, It's the real reliability gun, the ak 47 is just a meme perpetuated by faggy csgo players. You could also get the sks if you're cheap. The ar 15 is also quite nice because replacement parts and ammo for it are really common here in the states.
>>
>>80341717
>not getting just a shotgun for home defense and a bolt action rifle if you think you might end up long range
>unironically thinking of going rambo
>>
>>80345697
>shoot a couple of robbers in self defense
>media finds out you're white and they were black
>suddenly you become the next target of national hatred
>a BLM mob of thousands start pounding on your door.

I won't be able to kill 'em all but I'll make them think twice after the first four or five are dead.
>>
File: 10202_01_lg.jpg (68 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
10202_01_lg.jpg
68 KB, 600x600
>live in a country when you can find AR15s for $600
>select some inferior commie shit that costs as much

Pic related, buy this and stop being a meme regurgitating faggot.
>>
File: +65+4+64.jpg (67 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
+65+4+64.jpg
67 KB, 960x540
>>80341717
I own about 30 guns, I'm not a happeningfag or whatever, I just like to fuck around with guns.

No question about it, the AK is the best choice for stone cold reliability, I've done 3 tours in Afghanistan and you can find these things in the sand rusted shut and kick the bolt open and fire sand/ammo through them a few times and then they cycle like nothing ever happened, truly tanks of a weapon as long as you don't have some meme tier manufacturer.

If I had to buy ONE that was a good combinations of price and reliability it would assuredly be the Yugo O-PAP, made by Zastava, from Serbia, certified kebab remover weapon

Buy wolf hollow point (HP is how it's normally listed) ammunition. The grainage doesn't really matter, they only REALLY make two and they're both good.

Use the HP/SP(soft point) ammo for shooting at people UNLESS you plan on having to shoot through shit like concrete or whatever, then get FMJ. I use HP because of the less likely overpenetration/collateral damage.

The last time I looked they were ~700 dollars, very good deal for a weapon that is only a little more expensive and is a little more ruggedly built. (1.5mm instead of 1.0 mm stamped metal)
>>
File: +54+94884.jpg (261 KB, 1000x697) Image search: [Google]
+54+94884.jpg
261 KB, 1000x697
>>80349184
I also like the AK more than AR because of how well it handles cheap bull shit ammo. I've got several AKs that are >10,000 rounds through them and I've never had them fail.

The AK was made to eat cheap ass steel ammo, the AR not so much. If you don't want to reload and you just want to buy ammo, go with the AK. You can get 1000 hp wolf for like 230 shipped, at least a while ago you could.

The AR is a great weapon, no doubt about it, it's just in my experience for shooting shit ass cheap steel ammo and for being stone cold reliable int he clutch in bull shit situations, I like the AK better.

Just like Glock for handguns, there are so many great handguns out there, but, the Glock is just what I've seen in the clutch come out of the swamp/dune and just go to work after abuse. Same story with revolvers VS semiauto pistols.

If I have to carry something for PD, it's a double action smith 38, 5 shots, simple mechanical functionality w/o gas cycling, you can shove it in your pocket and execute a nigger covertly if you're in a crazy ass situation like say a liquor store robbery.

but look, you really can't go wrong unless you turbo meme it up and go Kel-Tec or something like that

My 3 go to's
>14" 12 gauge mossberg 500 beside the bed
>smith airweight 38 642 in the pocket
>O-PAP for the real deal happening
>>
>>80349586
Almost forgot, figure out what you want, no matter what it is and then look locally through armslist.com, unless you have ZERO capacity for assessing the functionality of mechanical equipment, then go new through an ffl transfer.

I like armslist because there's no paperwork and I can just buy a 12 gauge at a discounted rate out of some guys trunk.
>>
File: 12 gauge.jpg (53 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
12 gauge.jpg
53 KB, 500x500
>>80350216
oh and the absolute best resource is

slickguns.com

it's essentially a compilation website for price comparison, very nice, you kind of use it like this

>research weapons
>find out the UPC of what you want
>enter the UPC into slickguns
>it shows historical values (through user listings/mined results)
>you compare that to currently available prices
>decide if it's worth it
>click....buy.....bang

and of course, it should go without saying, if you're some lawless nigger that has a rap sheet..........just don't worry about it, I can't believe all of the arrests lately at my local pawn shop from people with warrants trying to get guns off the internet, dumb niggers.
>>
File: ar15.jpg (1 MB, 1632x1224) Image search: [Google]
ar15.jpg
1 MB, 1632x1224
>>80341717
Whatever you do, just don't buy an AR-15. Firing this gun is horrifying, menacing and very very loud.
>>
>>80351607
fuckin jews, i can't imagine living in jewland, how do you guys even work? i'd be scared to shit even walking into work with muslim shenanigans looming
>>
>>80352539
Been in jewland, the way it works is they're militarized as fuck. Soldiers are a common occurence.

Jerusalem is really interesting, christian holy site (Christ's tomb) has no security, but the Wall of Crying or whatever the fuck it's called might as well be a military base. Snipers on buildings, soldiers on the ground, large patrols.
>>
>>80341717
Upgrade it with a SlideFire stock for quasi-automatic fire
>>
>>80351607
hehe
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.