[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would white women start having children again if we killed all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
Would white women start having children again if we killed all the niggers, spics and jews and ended third world immigration?
>>
>>80340187
You forgot to kill the dildo's and new wave feminism so not really.
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 236x354) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 236x354
>>80340187
Sure but we're gonna need cops to start killing them off faster...right now they shoot white people more...
>>80337247
>>
>>80340380
But how can there be new wave feminism if there's no jews?
>>
>>80340651
How would this kind of genocide lead to white women having children again?
>>
Once a woman has a baby, the mother instinct kicks in.

I have a 4 days old baby boy next to me now. When his mother was young she said she didn't need babies. She's come around since then.

T. New father. My boy looks like me. I'm white and tall and he's a big newborn, 54 cm. Will kick ass.
>>
I'd probably be more willing to marry a chick and have kids if I could be guaranteed that my children would never have to go to school with niggers, and my daughters could never fuck niggers
>>
>>80340814
It wouldn't it'll just give the brown people something to complain about that's real. None of the bs happening right now
>>
>>80340820
How old is your wife now? My guess is that she's too old to have many more children. If you have your first child at 30 then you will never have a large family.
>>
>>80341047
Then what's the answer to white infertility, if it's not genocide.
>>
>>80340885
>guaranteed that my children would never have to go to school with niggers, and my daughters could never fuck niggers
You have to teach them that. Also, reality will help you, sometimes one personal happening will be enough to redpill them if they would not listen to you.
>>
>>80340187
Doubt it, white women are "feminist" bitches that couldn't give two shits about the future of the white race. There would have to be some sort of social or financial incentive for it to work.
>>
>>80340187
They wouldn't need to.
>>
>>80341074
>How old is your wife now?
We're both 40. I know, I was lucky for even one healthy son at her age, but everything went incredibly smooth. Not even one little problem, so far. Maybe we'll have another one in two years, it's still possible, not unheard of.
>>
>>80340187
No, because that has nothing to do with our degeneracy. Lots of people here like to scapegoat them though.
>>
>>80341604
Yes they would, below replacement is below replacement.
>>
Women do whatever TV tells them.

All we need to do is pump out propaganda glorifying family life.

Getting birth rates up is a known science, it's been done many times before.
>>
>>80341642
At this point the probability of you successfully replacing yourselves is very low, even though it might seem you're halfway there.
>>
>>80341854
Who would be responsible for controlling the media once all the jews were dead? How can we make sure they promote family values?
>>
>>80341873
>very low
It was low for this one baby too, but it still happened. And it was without any fertility treatment, just old school fucking. So it might happen the second time too, why not?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.