[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on my state?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: download.png (5 KB, 206x245) Image search: [Google]
download.png
5 KB, 206x245
>>
>>80339498
Irrelevant/10
You're the Poland of the US
>>
File: 1460234052003.jpg (379 KB, 1353x1670) Image search: [Google]
1460234052003.jpg
379 KB, 1353x1670
>>80339614
>implying that's a bad thing
>>
>>80339614
east nigger spotted
>>
File: IMG_20160626_151706350_HDR.jpg (3 MB, 3006x5344) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160626_151706350_HDR.jpg
3 MB, 3006x5344
>>80339498
I love this state.
>>
>>80339498

Riteful Spic clay
>>
>>80340214
>rightful
they lost a fucking war, they're lucky we just didn't annex them, considering we had Mexico City occupied.
>>
>>80340612
Yeah but you didn't and now the entire west coast will be breeded out from the hands of you white devils
>>
>>80339498
Love living here. Too many Mexicans but at least in the area I live in they aren't abundant.
>>
White people who are in denial.

Niggers and spics you run shit.
>>
>>80339498
You tried your best. That's whats important. You tried to stay white, you really did. Had strong effort unlike states like NV, TX and Cali. You did the best you could.
>>
>>80339498
Belongs to Mexico
>>
>>80339498
Its got one of the nicest balances in any state in the US. Its three shades. Top has all the trees and cool nature stuff. All the Native Americans really add to the rustic charm.

Middle is the bromancey center of the state, the place where dudes get shit done. It has a joke college that has a few randomly amazing degrees and schools but mostly its kind of place that fosters the bromance of business majors and real estate/construction. This includes Lake Havasu btw.

The southside is kind of the feminine side of Arizona. Lots of Hispanics and they are kind of feminine, the women are hotter then the men at UofA whereas the opposite is true at ASU. This includes Yuma basically too. UofA has a few randomly terrible degrees but overall more quality of school and more pretty than ASU giving off its more femme vibe but in a good way.

Everyone is a cheerleader type there but that can get infectious too.

Tucson is very laid back and kind of dopey and feels a lot like the kind of dystopia a female city would be like.

t. a UofA grad
>>
File: Mexico_StatesHDI_2015.png (147 KB, 1280x866) Image search: [Google]
Mexico_StatesHDI_2015.png
147 KB, 1280x866
>>80340778
Actually I wouldn't be surprised if the northern Mexican states look to succeed Mexico and join the US. That way they can get cleaned up and thrive (they're actually already pretty successful atm, research Sonora and Coahuila.)

In fact, many northern Mexicans have either direct family living in the US or some sort of relation to the US. Many identify as American or Texan. They are also primarily of European stock (though most are Mestizo, it's not like central or southern) and tower over all other Mexicans. It's hard to explain, but I'd welcome all border states into the Union with open arms. These states also (beside Mexico City) pump out loads of engineers and maths majors.

Northern Mexico has absolutely nothing in common with central and southern Mexico besides language and spill over culture. They're much more Latino/Chicano than "Mexican."
>>
>>80341490
Wildcat here (Bear Down) and also still in Tucson, place fucking sucks, a liberal haven and I agree it's dystopian as hell. Sometimes I'll be driving through the city thinking "what the fuck" I can't explain it. It's weird that this city is apart of Arizona. However it's part of what makes Arizona cool as hell.

Northern / Western / Eastern / Central are the best parts of AZ. Outside of wilderness and some history (also UA), southern Arizona fucking blows.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.