[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My girlfriend is Jewish and I'm in love with her, but I'd
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 550x366) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 550x366
My girlfriend is Jewish and I'm in love with her, but I'd feel bad if she mothered my children. I don't want them to get her Jewish genetics. She is an athiest but has kike ancestry. Is she playing Jewish mind tricks to make me fall in love and impregnate her and taint my Aryan DNA? She seems like a very sweet girl but I know most Jews have mental problems and are sociopathic.
>>
You're kind of stupid
>>
>>80339227
Why? I can't help it if Jewish girls love me faggot
>>
KIll her, your children and then yourself.
>>
>>80339378
It sounds more like this is your first romance. Just get your dick wet as many times as possible with her before you inevitably fuck it up you cuck.
>>
You're fucking retarded, a prime example of autism and taking satire to the next level... Seriously kill ur self
>>
>>80339042
>Jewish
>Secular
Oy Vey, you're screwed.
>>
Start saving up for a good divorce lawyer.
>>
File: 1466776306007.jpg (651 KB, 1024x1212) Image search: [Google]
1466776306007.jpg
651 KB, 1024x1212
>>80339042
You fool. She has already brainwashed you to the point where you are asking the question.

There is only one hope for you.

Turn to Kek. He can save you.
>>
>>80340044
Fucking this lol.

Israeli knows what's up.
>>
>>80339735
>>80339735
this
>>
File: ffdfddd.png (21 KB, 1047x118) Image search: [Google]
ffdfddd.png
21 KB, 1047x118
>>80340138
>>
>>80339735
>i-it's just satire, g-goy!
>>
>>80339042
Jewish chicks can be fucking hot especially mixed ones. Don't let these faggot nerd children dictate who you fall for and who your cock wants to fuck.

Seriously your seeking advice from underage retarded children. True polster no longer remain here. The ones that do are far and few in between.
>>
Yes

Jewness goes down by the mother not father

Better to let your daughter rail some kike, than to let your son be charmed by a Jewess
>>
>>80339378
>I'm in love with her

Nope, you're just stupid. Redpill yourself on women you idiot.
>>
SO HOW EXACTLY IS SHE AN ATHEIST JEW?

SOULDS LIKE AN OXYMORON

I MEAN HOW MANY ATHEIST CHRISTIANS/MUSLIMS/HINDUS HAVE YOU MET

COULD ONE BE A CHRISTIAN ATHEIST THEN?
>>
jewishness is passed on through the mother

even if shes not religious she will imprint kike culture on them
>>
>>80339042
You will deserve everything that'll happen to you.
>>
this is the most /pol/ thread ive ever seen
>>
>>80339527
this
>>
File: AniaBukstein.webm (3 MB, 720x400) Image search: [Google]
AniaBukstein.webm
3 MB, 720x400
>tfw no qt jewish gf
:(
>>
File: face cat3423.jpg (49 KB, 412x350) Image search: [Google]
face cat3423.jpg
49 KB, 412x350
>>80339042
>not wanting your kids to be jewish
>not wanting your seed to be members of the true master race
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.