[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Some chinks just stole a duck from a local Sydney park. How the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 30
File: asianstealduck.webm (3 MB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
asianstealduck.webm
3 MB, 640x640
Some chinks just stole a duck from a local Sydney park. How the fuck are they the 2nd biggest economy?
>>
>>80338623
>How the fuck are they the 2nd biggest economy?

Well, by not paying for their meat for one?
>>
>>80338623
>stole a duck from a local Sydney park.
Does someone own those ducks? Is there an ordinance against hunting them?
>>
>>80338623
U sure they werent cleaning up a dead duck?
>>
>>80338914
No, they were wild and visit the park quite often. I am just shocked that someone would do that even if it was legal.
>>
that duck didn't fly so good
>>
>>80338623
This is actually fucking hilarious, they went down to the park and grabbed some live dinner to cook kek.
>>
>>80338623
you guys gonna ban bags or chinks now?
>>
Sauce on the webm?

Chinks are the worst fucking group of immigrants in this country. I genuinely hope One Nation does something about this.
>>
>>80339035
The duck was just going about it's day. You can see others on the right hand side just flapping about.
>>
>chinks
>human
>>
by pulling their restaurant cooking supplies from the dump
>>
>white people so cucked that the idea of hunting for your own food scares them
enjoy slaving for mr. chen the rest of your lives, bitches
>>
>>80339116
They bring in too much money m8. They are race mixing with the whites as well to further strengthen their position.
>>
File: image.jpg (10 KB, 161x161) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10 KB, 161x161
>>80338914
DUCK AND COVER AND COVER YOUR DUCKS
>>
some mexican lady did this in my hometown
she took a bunch of ducks from the park to show them to her kid's kindergarten class

the local park rangers were mad as shit and she got a big fine
>>
>>80339082
Most of the bystanders were just shocked and smiling in confusion at the same time. They actually put fit it in a bag for fuck's sake like it's some sort of take away service.
>>
>>80339263
Pauline doesn't give a shit about money, I know the major cuckservative parties do

I can only hope the flow of immigrants is stemmed, and the Asian women already here eventually breed themselves out with whites
>>
Fuckin' mainlanders man.

Should not be allowed out of their villages.

Ever.
>>
>>80339048
Why are you shocked that someone would capture and eat fresh meat?
>>
>>80339453

ching chong reporting from mainlandcouver
>>
>standing in the shadows watching chinese nationals take a duck from a park and put it in a plastic bag

whoever filmed this is a gigantic fucking faggot cunt and a shining example of how pathetic and beta australians are becoming
>>
>>80339048

They aren't wild. Sydney Park and Centenial Park imports them. They are council property and it's illegal to kill them...take them...I dunno. I doubt anyone thought about that situation.

For non Aussies, I live next door to that park. It's in the middle of the city. I guess like a much smaller version of central park.
>>
>>80339596
In the middle of a popular park? Where some people come and enjoy the wildlife and feed the ducks? It just feels wrong and twisted.
>>
>>80339433
>pauline doesn't give a shit about money

She made that obvious when she announced that yo solve economic problems all we need to do is print more money

She's a fucking moron. Drop her
>>
>eat chicken
>eat cow
>eat pig
>eat fish
>eat sheep
yeah cool

>eat duck
Come on man that's kind of weird

>eat dog
WOOOOW OH MY GOD YOU SICK FUCK FUCKING DIE CHINK SCUM

>eat whale
FUUUUUUUUCK YOOOOOU
>>
>>80339634
Nope, white as the driven snow but I've spent my whole life with Asia.

Fucking mainlanders.
>>
>>80339048
Well, if there's no rules against taking those ducks I don't know why you'd have a problem with somebody picking up some easy waterfowl.
>>
>>80339205

The idea of eating anything out of a swamp in a park built on top of a garbage dump smack bang in an industrial area of our biggest city is a little gross tbqh. That's some post apoc shit.
>>
>>80338623
Those fucking gooks do that in Vancouver, BC as well. They have been doing it for fucking decades. I look after the ducks in my local friendship garden like family so it really pisses me off. I would kick the shit out of these subhumans if I ever caught them doing it.
>>
>>80339656
Are they native ducks?
>>
>>80339776
Whale and seal are actually pretty good.

It's an aquired taste for sure though.
>>
>>80339791
This

Those ducks eat nothing but filth

One step away from eating a fucking ibis
>>
>>80339728
I dunno man. I guess we have different ways of looking at meat.
>>
>>80339596

Eating pets is kind of weird to us. It's a doomsday preppers style scenario. Especially when there is a Maccas, KFC, Hungry Jacks a hipster diner and a chinese restaurant a few meters away.

I guess it's no different from dumspter diving. But I find that kinda nasty too.
>>
>>80339776
That is such a dumb false equivalency.

Good try though Hong.
>>
>>80339656
>They are council property and it's illegal to kill them
Well, see that's why I asked. If there's ordinances against taking these animals then someone doing so is a problem.
Why would a park import ducks? Do they eventually slaughter them?
>>
File: largecolonie.jpg (41 KB, 512x372) Image search: [Google]
largecolonie.jpg
41 KB, 512x372
>>80339903
>ibis
They are literally known as bin chickens.
>>
no wonder all I ever see is canada geese.them chinamen dont eat canada geese
>>
>>80338623
You just found out; by stealing.
>>
>>80339791

Meat from the grocery store = must more or less adhere to industrial food standards

Wormy parasite-filled meat from cigarettebutovore garbage fowl - not so much.
>>
In China they eat everything they come by because the historical population is so high and starvation is so possible with the limited food sources

They're never going to change really. They're a 3rd world people with 1st world IQs.
>>
>>80339776

No problem with eating duck.

But we tend to buy it from a shop. Not steal from a kids park. It's like...I like wood fires. But I'm not gonna go cut down a local kids park swing set to burn it.

Just like I've eaten dog before...but I'm probably not gonna snatch Roofus from next door and BBQ him up.
>>
>>80340091
kek best fucking post
>>
I wonder why anybody isn't doing anything.

I would beat the shit out of that chink for doing that.
>>
>>80338623
Free range tastes better tbqh.
>>
>>80339819
>e and enjoy the wildlife and feed
Not native in aus. they are imported for the parks. Unless you are a petrol sniffer it is illegal to kill any native animal.
>>
>>80339116
you say that cuz you dont have blacks and spics. chinks in america are honorary whites
>>
>>80340171
Defender of ducks.
>>
>>80340145
>1st world IQs
only in things like math, business sense, selfishness, spreading disease and fucking people over
>>
>>80340091
THIS
H
I
S
>>
>>80340216
That's why I asked. If they were native they'd be fined huge sums.
>>
>>80338623
Weird, they look pretty effay too
>>
>>80338623
Why doesn't anyone stop them? What the fuck kind of cucks would just stand by and watch these animals do this?
>>
File: images.jpg (5 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5 KB, 259x194
>>80340249

Literally the duck cuck.
>>
>B-B-But...Asians are honorary A-Aryans

Fuck off weebs. Asians are just as bad as nigs.
>>
>>80338623
Poor duck, they probably brought it home and boiled it alive. Fucking heartless chinks.
>>
>>80339819

No idea. They're filthy as fuck.

This chinese family must have cast iron stomachs. I wouldn't eat next to that pond let alone out of it.

Like the anon above said - this is as bad as eating Ibis.

Apparently some homeless bloke got arrested for decapitating swans down at centenial park. Maybe it's illegal to steal ducks out of sydney park.

I see chinese and viet guys fishing in the nearby cooks river which is fucking putrid with waste and dead bodies and literally filled with garbage and unidentified sludge...I always wondered if they at their catches. I saw the buckets...but I didn't want to believe it was possible.
>>
>>80340218
oh fuck off

Asians create their on little Asian ghettos here where they all speak Chinese and wish they are back in East Asia.

the only difference is the ghettos aren't full of crime and poverty, so they are much safer.

>>80340251
well obviously

asians are too autistic and uncreative to ever be like whites.
>>
>>80338623
MORE PLEASE
SAUCE
>>
>>80340329
We're letting them take over, buy up all our shit, breed with your whites, let them speak their own languages exclusively and do fucked up shit like this without ever raising an eyebrow. They've got the cash you see.
>>
DUCK LIVES MATTER
>>
>>80340473
Centennial Park has it's own legislation, and a lot of the larger birds there are actually native

Not sure about regular ducks in parks, but I'm sure this would be counted as animal cruelty, stuffing a live duck into a plastic bag
>>
>>80338623
It comes cheaper than buying it from farm
CHINA 1 - Duck 0
>>
>>80340415

show me a nigger that can assemble an ipod.
>>
>>80338623
You would be amazed at what you can accomplish with slave labor.
>>
>>80339991

Nah. Sydney park is in a now gentrified and nice part of the city that used to be a large industrial area. It was previously a large city garbage dump. They filled it in and built a park on top. This part here is a relatively new extension designed to jazz the place up by putting in a fancy looking pond and foot bridges and stuff to get more people to utilize the area. The place would just be seagulls and bin chickens. So I guess to compete with cenetial park they threw in some ducks. Give the kids something to throw rocks at.
>>
lol DUCK
>>
>>80340629
ALL BIRDS MATTER
>>
>>80339875

And horse meat is yummy :)
>>
>>80340171

Like everyone else said...not really sure if that's illegal or even technically wrong. Just weird.
>>
>>80340072
The winged aboriginal.
>>
I saw an asian woman kick a huge goose in Centennial park a few months ago

Was pretty hilarious
>>
>>80338623
I had a Chinese teacher (Chinese guy, teaching Chinese) look across at our school pond w/ ducks in it and say that if we were in China, those ducks would be gone. So, not surprised.
>>
>>80340844
It even looks like it's taking out an cig butt
>>
>>80340743
Oletko 15 kesäinen?
>>
>>80338623
Because westerners, mostly burgers, bought their products for decades and lost many jobs to their market. That develops an economy over time.

The CCP decision-makers and common Chinese who behave this way don't overlap. So your post is loaded.

But good lols
>>
Fucking chinks always poaching our crab traps too. They're basically just highly organized animals.
>>
One time I was strollin through Chinatown and looked down... Barrel of duck vaginas.
>>
>>80339776
has nothing to do with eating it you fucking nigger

chinks stealing a duck/goose from a park where families are walking around is moronic

fucking end yourself
>>
>>80341067
They are basically the human form of ants.

>small
>incredibly efficient
>usually from countries ruled by a dictator
>function exceptionally well in a group
>there are a fuckload of them
>>
>>80338623
source on this?
>>
>>80338623
>Chinese
>People

CHOOSE ONE AND ONLY ONE.

Fucking Chinks man just go back to Mordor you slant eyed insect clones.
>>
>>80339777

sorry for the misunderstanding. I'm the one reporting from chinkcouver.
>>
>>80341216
The chinese eat them, the canadians practice oral sex on them
>>
>>80339048
>I am just shocked that someone would do that

Fucking gooks man

In Christchurch they go around all the public chestnut trees and spend all day knocking all the chestnuts off them
>>
>>80341301
A friend recorded this a few hours ago. Trying to get more info.
>>
>>80341406
I bet if they got the urge, found some bullshit trad. chink use or had the demand back home for fried Kakapo they'd risk their lives and poach them too. Savages.
>>
File: 4e9.jpg (38 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
4e9.jpg
38 KB, 501x585
>>80341406
>Sell house Roundeye.
>>
>>80341487
You should send it to the media. I'm sure they'd be interested in it.
>>
>>80341381
Don't Canadians use geese?
>>
>>80340947

Ootko pedofiili kun tuollaisia kyselet?
>>
>>80341260
They are automatons.
>>
>>80338623
Please tell me somebody saved the duck from those animals
>>
File: 1467948463786.png (242 KB, 413x461) Image search: [Google]
1467948463786.png
242 KB, 413x461
They are literally soulless. I bet they saw that duck as
>+5 food units, 3 days of sustenance
>Acquire? Y/N
FUCK
>>
Maybe they thought they're playing Pokemon Go.
>>
>>80341659
Poor duck got CULTURALLY ENRICHED.
>>
>>80338623
And you just allowed them to steal an Australian fauna and film it? what kind of fucking Australian are you?
May the Gods spite you down like the piece of shit you are.
>>
File: bluegill-sunfish-male.jpg (42 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
bluegill-sunfish-male.jpg
42 KB, 400x300
>>80338623

This one time when I was working at a small shitty boathouse in a statepark, I witnessed a 70 year old-ish Asian woman catch a sunfish, crush it into a paste with a mortar and pestle and eat it with her fingers and share it with her adult kids and her grand kids.

>pic related was the type of fish
>>
Guess what's big in China?

ORGAN TRAFFICKING!

And guess who are prime targets?

KIDS!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2402741/Parents-horror-Chinese-boy-6-eyes-GOUGED-OUT-kidnapped-organ-trafficker-stole-corneas.html
>>
chinks are subhuman
>>
>>80340677
They can steal an assembled iPod
>>
>>80342002
China is literally "nothing personnel kid" the country. They just do evil shit and don't think twice about it.
>>
>>80339048
Go complain to waleed aly you faggot
>>
>>80342145
Duh. I saw chinks put their cat on a leash fucking gooks.
>>
REPORT ANIMAL CRUELTY
RSPCA NSW:
https://www.rspcansw.org.au/contact/report-a-cruelty-case
Call:
1300 CRUELTY (1300 278 358)

Centennial Parklands Sydney Contact:
http://www.centennialparklands.com.au/home/contact
Emergency Ranger Contact
>>
>>80338623

lel i knew a ukrainian who was fishing in public park in Mediolan with a fucking fishing net
>>
>>80341770
Typical cuck. Instead of stopping the chinks from doing that, lets film them and throw a fit about how much you hate chinks on /pol/
>>
We had an old China woman walk around the apartments with a frying pan and she would knock them out and carry them back inside.
The 20 ducks we always had walking around we're all gone that spring.
>>
Whites have a lower general IQ and therefore are inferior to 'Chinks' as you call them. I am a Japanese American and can vouch for all the dumb white kids who went into blue collar jobs while I went into a STEM major. Suck it whiteys, the world is changing and you are no longer at the top.

Arigato.

inb4 hiroshima, ww2 reference
>>
Australia, let's trade our Muslims for your Chinks.

Seriously, your Chinks are at least peaceful and smart. Muslims are violent and stupid as hell.
>>
>>80342406
Might I add that most of the Whites on my campus, UCB, were liberal arts majors and also cucks as to be expected. Go listen to your pioneer folk music, emulate niggers, workout hard in the gym and buy the latest designer clothes to impress other men, or whatever other silly things that White people spend their time and money on.
>>
>>80342406
You have no soul Xi-Ping. If I beheaded a kid next to you, you wouldn't flinch.
>>
>>80339776
You are very stupid.

The problem isnt with eating dogs, per se.. its the fact that they skin then alive and then boil them slowly, while still alive to "maximize the taste"...

You stupid fucking chink.
>>
>>80338623
Because they posess 1/3rd of the worlds population.
>>
>>80342474
>white people spend centuries conquering the world and advancing human civilization
>now we are being fucked by all the brown people

Our biggest mistake was a live and let live policy. We should have gone full genocide on every brown country we set foot in. Instead we went in, surrounded ourselves with slaves who later become citizens or let the indigenous population live and now they're choking us to death live to the world.
>>
>>80342474
This isn't how trade works, Angela
>>
File: 132702319466.jpg (19 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
132702319466.jpg
19 KB, 228x221
why dont they have any emotions brehs?
>>
>>80342558
Might I also add onto this, the fact that many White men are turning to our women because you failed to raise your daughters in a feminine fashion. Now they rebel against you and you can't even control them and now they are the world's whores. White men cry about miscegeny and preserving the White race yet they come running toward Eastern women (Mostly the 'betas').
>>
>>80342571
Not convincing coming from someone who prays to kek for happenings
>>
>>80342212
your country fucked up whole middle east and did'nt think twice about it (with our small assistance) give chinks a break
>>
>>80342841
They're useless clones.
>>
>>80342841
They're population is so high losing a few thousand or million means nothing to them.
>>
>>80342571
I may not have a soul but at least I have a brain. Niggers have souls too; soul music anyone?
>>
>>80342768
Never let a hippie speak his mind.
>>
>>80338623
Chinks are ultra Jews like Swiss are ultra Germans.
>>
>>80342841

Because niggers like you took it out of them.
>>
>>80342406
Compensating for your sub 3 inch dick lol

Enjoy all that "success" chink, ill still get better looking women than you because im white.
>>
>>80342995
Chinks are soulless clone Jews except they've never invented anything like Google before.
>>
>>80339728
>Where some people come and enjoy the wildlife and feed the ducks?

Last time I went to feed the ducks at Bicentennial Park a park ranger came up and told me off. Something about ducks being reliant on people for food.
>>
>>80339991
you can import one generation of ducks at birth and they will return with their offspring each year
>>
>>80342711
Koreans do this because they believe the adrenaline makes the meat tastier. Yeah, it's fucked up but why don't you pull your head out of your ass and see how American corporations treat their livestock? What they feed them, the living conditions and the illegal aliens hired to kill them 'humanely' when in fact they torture the living shit outta them.

Filthy Cuck.
>>
>>80338623
that is one calm duck, I figured it would give the chink hell for grabbing it
>>
200 million chinks could disappear off the face of the Earth and I don't think the world would notice.
>>
>>80339596
Why are you such a stupid fuck? Are you deliberately autistic - are you not able to ascertain the difference between hunting and going to a public park and carrying off with a docile animal?
>>
>>80342711
And before you start by saying you are from Canada, research the meat industry.
>>
>>80340077
Why can't they eat the fucking geese instead?
>>
>>80343206
>being an earth loving hippy

You niggers make me sick. The earth is our bitch but dogs were bred as companions you stupid vegan.
>>
>>80342474
I'll wager your Muslims can't beat our chinks in a fight
>>
>>80343251
Sure they would, where the hell would you get your manufactured goods from? Raw materials? Electronics?

You're just another ignorant cracker.

>muh jerbs
>>
>>80338623
Mate, I live outside a duck pond in the flash part of town ans chinks help themselves to ducks.
Many get run over at low speed due to being a shit tier bird. Council cleans up the bodies before people get out of bed.
>be me
>see some cunts in kayaks at 3am out on the pond
>wonder wtf they're up to
>ask friend at work the next day
>They're poisoning duck with phosphorous baits to keep population down and gathering up bodies
>if normies knew it would be the holocaust
>>
>>80342859
I mean the "people" themselves.
>>
>>80343371
Says who? "God"?
>>
The used to be a Chinese restaurant in Brisbane that would take dirty as fuck wild Ibis from the botanical gardens and pass it off as chicken. They have no regard for Western values.
>>
>>80339776
duck is delicious actually, but taking one for a fucking public park is chink tier.
>>
>>80343455
>believing in god

Jesus fucking Christ. A retarded vegan hippy religious nut too.
>>
>>80343509
Love your strawmans, cuck. Nothing of substance to say, just like a nigger.
>>
>>80341636
we get fucked BY geese
>>
>>80343399
Thanks for helping me prove my point that chinks are a useless slave race and their whole country is a drought infested waste dump.
>>
>>80339776
>t. Hyon Min Chang
>>
>>80343419
western springs?
>>
File: 1467864205839.jpg (84 KB, 750x812) Image search: [Google]
1467864205839.jpg
84 KB, 750x812
>>80338914
Yes shit for brains... Does he have a hunting license? ... Uh fuck no... so he is committing a crime...

Also these fucking chinks do NOT have European values and do NOT share our culture. This is not our cultural values and they should be admonished.
>>
>>80343603
My argument is that you are an earth loving hippy Jesus freak so your opinion is literal shit.

We own this planet and can do whatever we want to it and dogs and horses just so happen to be some of the few animals that hold a spot next to humans for helping us conquer the planet you uneducated cunt.

Go chew on some tree bark.
>>
>>80343695
south of bombays
>>
File: image.jpg (141 KB, 407x405) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
141 KB, 407x405
>>80343509
Oh look an atheist neckbeard on the internet. This is new and exciting
>>
>>80343649
Was White man not the first man to work the soulless labor of the factory? Sorry we took the jobs and undercut you all. It's why my homeland's economy is going so strong and all you can do is lash out of emotion.

Typical of White people.
>>
File: 1454957228413.jpg (61 KB, 446x388) Image search: [Google]
1454957228413.jpg
61 KB, 446x388
>>80338623
Does this video make anyone else want to grab some Chinese food or is this just me?
>>
File: 1467972390244.png (621 KB, 800x1469) Image search: [Google]
1467972390244.png
621 KB, 800x1469
>tfw you realize native western population is less than a billion in a world of 7 billion people
>tfw you realize these subhumans took over the world in your lifetime
>tfw you realize your parents and grandparents betrayed you
>>
>>80340635
>Not sure about regular ducks in parks,
Duck hunting is regulated with seasons and specific hunting grounds and shit (varies a bit between states but it is regulated everywhere)

Fucking with them outside of those areas is illegal. Fucking with native anything is also illegal unless you've got a permit to remove a pest population or the like.
>>
File: 1456723261457.png (272 KB, 984x728) Image search: [Google]
1456723261457.png
272 KB, 984x728
>>80343789
That's a good goy.
>>
File: cat.jpg.jpg (88 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
cat.jpg.jpg
88 KB, 480x800
>>80339777
Fucking mainlanders? The filthy Guandong fuckers and other Cantonese speakers have infiltrated California and are a disease all chinks are a disease. Our ancestors had the good sense to force them to live in segregated ghettos and only work menial jobs.
>>
File: image.png (9 KB, 420x387) Image search: [Google]
image.png
9 KB, 420x387
>>80343076
Want me to put it back in your moms pussy
>>
>>80338623
camelia gardens?
I used to go there all the fucking time when I had to stay in Sydney
>>
>>80343906
I'm amazed you're not crying about the niggers and spics whose welfare is sucking the dollars out of pay. That is... unless you're a nigger or spic yourself.

This whole thread really just sounds like racial jealousy. Everyone is really grabbing for straws now and so unoriginal. Welcome the new master race.
>>
>>80338623
I apologize on the behalf of chinks in Australia. They are terrible, terrible people. When we send our people to Australia we don't send our best.
>>
>>80342393
Agreed. A real Aussie would've picked up the closest piece of wood and beaten him senseless in front of his son.
Both father and son would've learnt a memorable lesson that day.

Instead the faggot sat their and filmed it. Nothing but a fucking disgrace.
>>
>>80344059
Wow dude, you are a fucking cuck; coming from a Chinese. Apologize for fucking nothing. If they can't enforce their Western culture on these Chinese foreigners, then maybe it deserves to get stepped on.

Uncle Wong.
>>
>>80343426
yeah because all chinese people are involved in organ traficking. I don't mind chink and his son killing few ducks (as long as they are not someones else property). I don't think that they are souless or inherently amoral people they just live in culture which is a bit more harsh towards individual and set on collectivismand i think this is what we perceive as souless
>>
>>80344171
Would you call it yellow guilt?
>>
>>80343206
I rather get kicked all day to the point of broken bones than being skinned alive and then boiled while alive.
>>
File: media_xl_820045.jpg (33 KB, 468x250) Image search: [Google]
media_xl_820045.jpg
33 KB, 468x250
>ducks

meh

Poaching swans is very common here in the Netherlands.
Very lucrative business.
Also very illegal, but police can be bought off.
>>
>>80343811
Typical chink takes pride in being traitorous subhuman filth. Sorry your disgusting chink morality leads you to take pride In your people being whipping boy for American overlord, hope your cousins dont get crushed or choked by the smog.
>>
File: 1467622241715.jpg (187 KB, 773x1073) Image search: [Google]
1467622241715.jpg
187 KB, 773x1073
>>80344025
Yellow skinned monkey I take it. Ching chong ching may gwar ren mother fucker. Those other shit skin races you mention should be assumed to be a problem. You consider these servile monkeys a master race? The same fucks who eat baby soup and steal ducks from the park? Master Race? These chinks cheat their way through university and will stab you in the back at any chance of self advancement. They are ruthless socio-pathic and cruel. Their lack of imagination and creativity is well known. They are treacherous cutthroats who cannot be trusted and should be subjugated as they were by my White ancestors. The "men" have the muscle tone of the average woman. Master race? Because they fraudulently obtain degrees and cheat their way through life..

>If you think the Asian aren't cheaters you haven't gone to college in California... They are a servile race that was subjugated by the mongols and will never be "leaders".
>>
>>80344242
I hope it never happens. I think both East Asians and Whites will learn from what is happening to the White race due to social/political cucks in America and Western Europe.
>>
OMFG Chinese eat ducks, the fucking barbaric animals
>takes bite of chicken burger
>continues to make home loads for coming duck season
>Don't own a retriever dog and don't even eat duck so will leave dead ducks and swans to rot where they fall
>>
>>80339776
>eat duck
>Come on man that's kind of weird
People actually think this?
It's a superior version of chicken.
>>
>>80343206
>how American corporations treat their livestock? What they feed them, the living conditions

What about it?

From what I've seen American farms are paradises for the livestock: plenty space, plenty food, friendly ranger cowboy.
>>
>>80344333
I never understood what the reason for it is?

They cut the wings of the swans so they can't fly away, but then?

They don't eat them, so what's the reason.
>>
Like the Polish here stealing our swans
>>
>>80344515
>see post
>see flag
>>
>>80344515
>t. Chan Pin Ming
The problem is not that it's a duck, it was in a fucking park, no civilized person would even think of eating it.
>>
>>80344532
It's fucking gross mate, gamey af.
Also needs to be hung before it's edible
>>
why not go up and record his face and let police deal with it, bitching on pol wont help
>>
>>80344171
They should apologize for sending their detritus to White lands.

Look how these yellow skinned monkeys treat their own countries. Most of China is unlivable because of short term gain. They are a fucking plague.

We forced these yellow bastards into "China Town's" once we can do it again.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (26 KB, 379x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
26 KB, 379x200
>>80338623

In Jewconomics terms, they have more people, and they make lots of things. It doesn't matter if they are all morons; Just that they can consume. And it doesn't matter if they pollute their country through making mostly disposable trash. Just that they find people to buy it.
>>
>>80344503
Really just sounds like your racist opinions being projected. Morality and ethics aside, you have no other argument; you sound like a real softy.

The business world is full of backstabbing, everybody does it regardless of race, it's not a 'chink' thing. Dumb ass.

Lack of imagination and creativity, I'll let you research further but you're probably too caught up in your narrative to want to expose yourself to the truth.

And too bad we aren't being subjugated, we are winning and we will continue winning. Whites had their time in the sun and now it is our turn. Call us cheats, call us what you will; the END justifies the MEANS (The Prince - Machiavelli).

Thank you.
>>
>>80344557
I think they breed them to sell the chicks.

Also they do eat them in (of course) France.
>>
>>80344515
You dumb fuck... It is because they violate the cultural norms and values of European culture. They are disgusting humans. If you can even call them human.
>>
>>80344568
i wonder how it comes that that kind of things happen in the uk and ireland and never happen here i guess your people have very bad influence on our expatriates
>>
>>80344535
Wow, dude. Just wow. If you really think that, if you're really that deluded, then I don't think we can take this shitposting any further.
>>
>>80338623
We were starving dude. Don't worry, duck had a quick death. It didn't suffer.
>>
>>80344767
On the day of the rope, I will boil all your fucking relatives alive you ching chong bastard
>>
Why didn't you do something faggot? Letting pieces of shit like this fuck up the country more. Fuck sake
>>
>>80344649
As said earlier, I live next to a duck pond in the middle of town where people come feed them and feel good.
We have a duck season to keep pop down because they breed like niggers. During shooting season they flock to town ponds in massive numbers, council feeds them phosphorous baits at night and collects them up.
Normies wake up feeling warm fuzzies about the beautiful ducks down at the pond
>>
>>80344708
Then do it. Too bad 80% of milennial White men are cucks. Whenever I go home to China, I'm taken back by how many fucking White foreigners are lounging around our country. They always cry about the whores your race raises and come here for a shit-tier Chinese girl.
>>
>>80344841
>chinks
>granting quick deaths
You can pick only one
>>
>>80339979
A duck isn't a pet like a cat or a dog--it's food. Do you Aussie cucks seriously view them in the same way? I mean, they can be pets in the same way a pig or a chicken can be, but that doesn't make them taboo to eat.
>>
>>80344846
You won't do shit, cuck. You'll continue life as usual and bring all your baggage of daily life to the internet.
>>
>>80339656
>import ducks

God Aussieland sucks.
>>
File: canada-goose.jpg (125 KB, 780x550) Image search: [Google]
canada-goose.jpg
125 KB, 780x550
When i lived in Canada it was common for my parents to grab sleeping geese at night. But who really gives a shit about those things, there are so many of them and they cover everything in shit.
>>
>>80344826
Just give me one example of how livestock gets mistreated in America.
>>
>>80344841
At least it wasn't someone's dog http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/usa-chinese-man-arrested-for-eating-neighbors-dog/
>>
>>80343811
Go back to China nigger
>>
>>80345122
One example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2w7TCmJUD7g

Want more?
>>
White people BTFO.
>>
>>80338914

It's like shitting in the middle of the beach. I don't think it's illegal, strictly speaking. We just don't do it.
>>
>>80339116
I dont belive that I am actually saying this but id rather take the cinks over the mudslime any day. Wanna trade bro?
>>
>>80345188
>unironically posting a PETA propaganda film

Go wax your mustache, get another tattoo, and put your hair up into a manbun, you bleeding heart, hipster nu-male.
>>
>>80344790
Eating duck is not against any cultural norm.
You can go to any fancy restaurant and eat duck if you wish.
It's just shit compared to chicken, you have to leave them hanging upside down for a few days after you kill them or they taste like crap, same with venison or any other game animal.
It's a shit tier bird with similar IQ to a chicken and they breed like niggers
>>
>>80339903

Fucking ibis

What a nuisance. If only the Chinese could take those instead.
>>
File: index.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
>>80344767
You are trying hard to not admit that your yellow skinned DNA is a plague. You should recognize the harm you people inflict upon this world. You are RUTHLESS CHEATS the lot of you. Do you think that by having no moral code and being complete sociopaths is a good trait? You are so far indoctrinated into your shit culture that you see no wrong. "Now is it is our turn." ... You think because you have polluted your continent into oblivion that you have earned some right by playing into the worlds materialism. The Chinese are lower class compared to the Japanese and ALL Asians know this. The Chinese lack creativity. Your people always provide cheap for immediate gains rather than quality for future gains. You are cutthroats and violent. Almost all White people I know who have had the "pleasure" of spending time around you yellow skinned demons learns to dislike you. Why? Because of your ruthless and cunning nature. You cannot be trusted. You are like Jews without a sense of God. Just constantly seeking to one up and save face on your quest for control. You are a dull and uninteresting people who take more than you give. I have tried liking you yellow people. But you are not human and once I got to know you and realized your true nature I saw how you are just yellow skinned niggers with slightly higher IQs... Why are you even responding? Don't you have a test to cheat on? Shouldn't you be preparing a new inventive way to fuck over your class curve? Isn't there a study group where you should be spouting false information to mislead others? Your race is scum. You are slaves by nature and you will never be the masters...
>>
>>80338623
Isn't that a swan?
>>
>>80345337
Propaganda, sure. Reality, yes.

Video was linked to prove my narrative. By the way, isn't what you just described a WHITE thing?

BTFO.
>>
>>80345459
I will not read that until you properly separate it for readability. What a mess. Like Jeb.
>>
>>80345042

What do you not understand about not eating pet ducks in a public park and not eating out of garbage bins?
>>
>>80340710

Arent they just about to tear the whole place up and turn it into a fuckin tollway interchange?
>>
>>80345278
don't get too riled up about it, /pol/ is where fat white loser sissies go to roleplay about their genetically superior race and its ability to cry about shit on the internet
the chinese are bastards
whites are bastards
blacks are bastards
we all bastards, man
>>
>>80345515
horr big brock o text too much! me no rikey
>>
>>80345461
>By the way, isn't what you just described a WHITE thing?

No, I've seen hipsters off all races. Leave your basement. And there are plenty of free range farms here. In fact, hipster cucks like you (the ones that aren't trendy vegans, anyway) pay out of the ass for meat marketed as "cruelty free." It tastes exactly the fucking same, but you'll pay 30% more, anyway.
>>
>>80345539
If it's legal to take the ducks, who gives a shit? Those annoying shit machines had it coming.
>>
>>80345570
Bastards in every race, true... This is a cesspool of BASTARDS. Kids who have nothing to be proud of other than taking credit for the accomplishments of their race (Which they most likely have no contributed to).
>>
File: we jews.jpg (44 KB, 444x296) Image search: [Google]
we jews.jpg
44 KB, 444x296
>>80344936
No doubt the White race is in a sad state now.. But We destroyed your before and we will do it again. Not all White males are race traders wanting the yellow skinned whores. BUT all Asians are ruthless traders who will stab you in the back for their own benefit. You cannot deny this.
>>
>>80345604
Ha. Original.
>>
>>80345188
>PETA

And now use a real source.
>>
>>80338751
Lmao
>>
>>80344171
Typical chink logic, almost all chinks I knew are so fond of culture Darwinism. "If they can't enforce their value they should step down blah blah blah we are the best" Come on, stop trying to show your culture superiority so aggressively even it's not. I move to America just to avoid uppity chinks like you. Btw I only fuck white people. (Sorry)
>>
>>80345342
>Eating duck is not against any cultural norm.
Stealing a duck out of a public park is you stupid fucking Chink. You wouldn't know this because you probably would steal your neighbors cat.
>>
>>80345620

Well you missed the point by a long shot.

The fact that there are free range farms does not take away the fact that there are industrial hellholes. The fact that not all Koreans eat dogs does not take the stigma away from people seeing Asians as dog-eaters. Dumb ass.
>>
>>80345750
Regardless of the source, it depicts a harsh reality that you are unwilling to accept because you are unwilling to admit that you have been bested. Sorry mate, you're going to have to use the search engine.
>>
>>80340947
Itse asiassa, hevosen liha on savustettuna niin perkeleen hyvää.

t. eri
>>
>>80338623
Too bad we couldn't beat them. Sorry world.
>>
>>80342212

It's not evil, it's just plain sociopathy.

Maybe shit wasn't so nasty before they did away with Confucianism and any kind of moral code same way we get fucked up when we veer away from Christianity.
>>
>>80345772
Wow, you sound mad. I thought it was White people who wanted to show their superiority so aggressively, hence this bait thread. I only fuck with people who have a brain. (Sorry)
>>
>>80338623
They're constantly doing the same shit all over the USA.

They also steal dogs and cats and eat them.

Still I'll take 'em over Jews, blood libel is real.
>>
>>80345839
>it depicts a harsh reality

PETA stages videos all the time.
>>
>>80339205
Park ducks and geese eat garbage, it's disgusting meat
>>
>>80339048
You realize duck hunting is a legit thing and it doesn't involve kidnapping pet ducks from city parks don't you?
>>
>>80339596
>hunting is the same as going to a park or pet shop or place where domesticated animals reside and making off with them
you're retarded
>>
>>80341826
Thanks bro, the mental image made me puke a bit. Perfectly good beer, wasted.
>>
File: duck.jpg (34 KB, 355x576) Image search: [Google]
duck.jpg
34 KB, 355x576
>>80340511
ask and ye shall receive
>>
File: Soran_Ismail_PF-1.jpg (11 KB, 485x322) Image search: [Google]
Soran_Ismail_PF-1.jpg
11 KB, 485x322
>>80345298
Well now we do. We multiculturalism now, nations being one community with shared values and respect is a thing of the past.
>>
>>80345973
Okay here, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FK0fkcsOhWs

It's not PETA, you happy? You are a thick-skull, you know that?
>>
>>80346000
Tell me about it
Who else
>ethical poacher
here?
>>
File: laugh.gif (2 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
laugh.gif
2 MB, 400x225
>>80338623
>>
This is the basic gist of what just happened to this thread:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90U2IqXEvSM

Whitey gets refuted over and over and eventually gives up.
>>
>>80338623

I hear China is working on being the majority in africa in less than 130 years.

Hopefully they don't want your island.
>>
>>80345773
I'm not a chink mate I'm a fucking new zealander and I waste at least 50-60 ducks every year during shooting season with my shotty, purely for fun and because duck shooting (but not duck eating) is our culture.
Some people eat them, I personally find them to taste like shit and like most kiwis, I leave them to the hawks.
>we have a duck shooting season every year because ducks breed like niggers
>>
Chinese people used to go to a local lake near my grandmother's house and sometimes attempt to take them for dinner. Once when I was with her, she caught sight of it happening and, being a woman who loves ducks, ran up and bludgeoned them with her heavy old-lady purse until they went away.

Based nana.
>>
why the fuck do people care about ducks so much on /pol/? they're the most worthless bird out there
>>
>>80340150
this
>>
>>80345515
Your epithelial eye lid is acting up... Same thing that prevents you from driving properly. The gist of it is:
> Your race is shit. Your people are not to be trusted
>You should be ejected from White lands.
>You are cheats and back stabbers of the HIGHEST ORDER. Almost any White who has had the displeasure of spending time around you people will admit this to other Whites once they are comfortable with them.
>The "China Rising" Meme is only popular in America the rest of the world sees you cheating fucks for what you are. Ruthless cutthroats.
>Fuck you Alien gooks. You have no souls and your so called values are not compatible with Western culture.

I really don't like you people. The way you colonize white places and ruin them. Your existence disgusts me. I only began to think this way once I got to know you. You are scum, you are just good at hiding it from the uninformed.
>>
>>80345785
>WAHHH UHH UHH WAHH

Cry more. And that video looks like it was from the fucking 70s or some shit.
>>
Not a chink, but friends with chinks. Fuck the mainland Chinese. Peasants all of them because they ate their fucking betters and degenerated the Chinese race past how degenerate it already was. I had to watch as a couple let their child shit on the side of the road.
>>
>>80345915
How can you be both Chinese and Japanese American? Nigger why?
>>
>>80339596

Because you don't eat pets you fucking chink. Why not at people? Why not eat your grandmother? Because empathy and food chain exclusion which that allows normal human beings to coexist you dog eating ching chong fuck.
>>
>>80346261
It's the fact that they're treating our parks and recreational spaces like they're a fucking scavenging ground. It's the same reason we move homeless people on to less savoury places so they don't make a fucking mess.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 30

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.