[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who the hell is going to win the election? Try to stay as unbiased
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: hero_image_main_2.jpg (55 KB, 1200x678) Image search: [Google]
hero_image_main_2.jpg
55 KB, 1200x678
Who the hell is going to win the election? Try to stay as unbiased as possible.
>>
>>80338114
as of this moment-- Trump will win. His base is energized and the Democrats aren't. Furthermore, the media covering for Hillary makes sure Democrats are deluded into believing he can't win-- a fatal error.

If democrats become more threatened and energized this could change. But as of right now, Trump will take all the swing states and a few Democratic strongholds, like Connecticut and New Jersey. New York will be close as fuck.
>>
Dont even follow shitty american politics and know hillary will win.

trump is just a dumb cunt and its obvious he wont make the job
>>
>>80338488
said no statistician ever
>>
>>80338559
>muh experts
same statisticians the predicted 'remain'
>>
say it with me everyone:

PRESIDENT HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON
>>
>>80338559

Statistics really worked with the primaries right?

>J-jeb will be the nominee! Trump's hit his ceiling!
>>
>>80338558
>trump is just a dumb cunt
Implying Reagan wasn't and didn't get elected.
>>
>>80338559
How shit is your skin mate?
>>
>>80338719
>>80338700
first predicted trump to win in JAN when everyone was still laughing at him.
>>
Hillary will win. Im disgusted by it seeing how she's a lying traitor who happily gets Americans killed. I imagine someone will take care of it though. She's gone too far even before remotely getting into office.
>>
Trump

The way I see it is that everybody knows every single thing Trump has done wrong for his 70 year existence. Trump has so much shit flung his way that there's no possible way it could get worse.

Both Bernie and the Media hasn't been doing the same to Clinton. There's a great big steaming pile of shit that Trump can fling at her. Trump has no where to go but up, and Clinton has no where to go but down
>>
>>80338971

m8, most intelligent people realized Trump was going to win in August.
I knew it the second he made the Rosie O'Donnell comment.
He's just an unstoppable force of nature.
>>
File: 5032312.jpg.png (22 KB, 234x200) Image search: [Google]
5032312.jpg.png
22 KB, 234x200
>>80338114
they both won man, do you think they are enemies? they are the 1%, fighting to go higher, the US are in a bad place
>>
>>80339364
Bernie throwing shit at Clinton? I thought that Bernie was pushing his supporters to vote for her, am I wrong?
>>
>>80339800
Exactly. Clinton will win the presidency, and Trump will be able to avoid paying taxes - not to mention how drastically his name stake increases. Do you think Donald actually even planned to become President? Lol no.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.