[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AM I TAKING CRAZY PILLS?????
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1468038466078s.jpg (2 KB, 125x124) Image search: [Google]
1468038466078s.jpg
2 KB, 125x124
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKwlSvOUZh8

Loretta Bitch tells BLM to not be discouraged and the government is there for them to help change America

u64ij5j53b5u4nmu764m74
>>
>>80338004
hey remember those hacked blm twitter accounts where they detailed meeting with her and are trying to start a race war so she and obama can stay in office?
and remember how she conveniently had a secret meeting with bill and then didn't press charges against clinton?
>>
>>80338211
i thought that was the most retarded meme. now i dont know what to think
>>
>>80338211

I do. I was skeptical those were real and assumed people were just being tin foiley. But now I'm not so sure that they weren't real.

Either way, fuck this ugly bitch for having the audacity to say that.
>>
>>80338487
King ongo boyngo has been a divider his entire second term and now that it's coming to a close, he's racing to generate a legacy other than being hot garbage and his idea is essentially burning down the country as quick as possible and fanning the flames of racial tension every time he speaks in public. His entire administration and the DNC are all on the same page.
>>
I don't even

They are actually encouraging it, the mad women

Your country has gone mad
>>
>>80339015

Never let a crisis go to waste....
>>
>>80339015
Around blacks...
>>
>>80338004
bump
>>
alex jones is right
>>
>>80338004
The cultural Marxists are finally showing their hand,but will we Americans care enough to see it for what it is?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.