[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BLACK LIVES MATTER BTFO!!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (147 KB, 960x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
147 KB, 960x1200
Facts on the nigger problem
>Blacks are 13% of US population.
>Blacks are responsible for over 70% of the crimes reported
WHAT THEY WONT TELL YOU...
>Cops still kill more white people than they do niggers.

https://www.statista.com/chart/5211/us-citizens-killed-by-police-2016/
>>
File: file.png (2 MB, 1600x1194) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2 MB, 1600x1194
>>80337247
>toy weapon
>22
>>
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 216x144) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 216x144
>>80337803
>>

ANOTHER ONE

2253719582 <<-- FISHES AND EVERYTHING
>>
>mental illness
>non or unknown
>non
>>
>>80337803
it's like pottery
>>
>>80337247
>88 knife kills
cops actually do this?
>>
>>80341488

Its not what the cop killed them with but the weapon they had
>>
>>80341488
I think they mean that the cops were threatened with a knife
>>
>>80341488
the suspect's weapon you dork
>>
>>80341488
Also nice waste for a >1488
>>
>>80337247
I'll play devil's advocate, the main reason they are concerned is that blacks make up 13% of the population yet are the second most killed race by cops.
When you bring up they commit the most crime, they just blame whitey for oppression. Don't even know how to refute someone who doesn't want to look into deeper problems, such as the welfare state and destruction of the black family; guess it's easier to blame whitey!
>>
>>80342266
>be the reason cops are called to a scene/situation
>don't follow orders given by police officer
>begin to act hostilely towards police
>get shot

Muh white oppression
>>
This website is the ultimate redpill.
>>
>>80342266
>destruction of the black family
If this was fixed BLM wouldn't exist.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.