[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Member of the MSM. Big 3 national network. AMA about how we attempt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 147
Thread images: 15
File: Trump2016.jpg (44 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
Trump2016.jpg
44 KB, 650x366
Member of the MSM. Big 3 national network. AMA about how we attempt to fuck over Trump.
>>
>>80337170
How about you don't play coy and just fucking tell us.
>>
>>80337318
Kek, feg ID.
We intentionally show Hillary in front of "diverse" crowds, and Trump in front of only whites. We also hide Hillary's health, and her obvious prompter reading during interviews.
>>
>>80337170
MSNBC is even worse than GoyNN

Go to bed, Chris
>>
>>80337443
Owned by my own ID. Thanks for the answer though.
>>
>>80337170
The same way Bush Jr beat Al Gore is how Hillary will beat Trump.

Also, protesters paid by Soros to look like Trump supporters, will start riots and kill a lot of minorities so the whole country, and not just sjws, will perceive Trump supporters as being modern day nazis.
>>
>>80337579
Nope. Not cable. Try again, fag.
>>
Have to cooked up a fake sex scandal with some crisis actors?
>>
Who cares. We know.
>>
>>80337623
There's so much more. Pay attention to how little we show her going up stairs. She can handle 3 stairs, tops.
>>
>>80337443
Are the Hillary crowds actors? Some of them look a little too enthusiastic.
>>
>communications major enlightens hyper autists on basic bitch propaganda techniques weve been whining about here for years

Neato!!
>>
>>80337443
In other words, we treat her like every presidential candidate ever since JFK.
>>
How does the MSM feel about be constantly fucked by Trump?
>>
It's the Culture Industry!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culture_industry
>>
>>80337762
Some are definitely paid. But you underestimate how many mindless sheep there are in the USA. Her team hand picks the people who appear behind her on stage. They push for "diversity".
>>
>>80337170
how much does the news media know about /pol/?
>>
>>80338044
Some of us have long been aboard the Trump train. The (((top people))) in our organization really make sure their Hillary 2016 narrative trickles down and goes on air.
>>
>>80338188
Most of us really just dismiss it as weaponized autism.
>>
File: 1458105580529.jpg (55 KB, 540x290) Image search: [Google]
1458105580529.jpg
55 KB, 540x290
>>80337669
Well if you are pandering to Hillary's base and you aren't on cable, then you aren't really the "big" anything

The bulk of people who buy into shitty identity politics get their info from Don Lemon and Rachel Maddow

Maybe you have some fringe huffington post/salon readers or something, but those people are just an extremely vocal minority. Drudge, Breitbart, and even Inforwars shits on all that

You have to know all this already though. And if you are with the jew york times or the post - well, in you made a venn diagram with huffington post readers it would basically just be one big circle anyways
>>
>>80338414
Broadcast network. We have hundreds of local affiliates.
>>
Are the top people anxious that people are not falling for their lame shyte anymore?
>>
>>80337170
Member of the people who own all of the MSM, got some spare time on my vacation.

AMA about how we manipulate the MSM into believing they know who they're truly manipulating
>>
>>80338733
We're focused on women 35-54. The "moms" who "demand action". They nag their husbands into voting their way.
>>
>>80337170
Do you choose pictures of trump that purposely look bad?
>>
>>80338694
Nah, there's enough people falling for it to keep it going. Hillary has been primed and prepped since she "conceded" in 2007. Nothing can stop the machine she and the White House have built.
>>
>>80338331
Well...they're not wrong. Do the higher ups believe they are doing the right thing in the long term or are just motivated by profits? Is there any reporter that gets upset about lack of journalism integrity?
>>
>>80338895
That's what you'd like to think.

*laughs*

I've been around for many years and I've seen all the tricks. You must look deeper if you are to find out the truth.
>>
Excuse me, did I say we could out this at our latest meeting? No I didn't so promptly shut your fucking mouths and expect a meeting come Monday. Don't make any vacation plans, you won't need them.
>>
>>80337170
Why do you lie on the internet?
>>
>>80338906
Absolutely. His mouth is typically open, or he has a finger up, like he's defending a point. Our graphics people generally fuck with the color a bit to play up the "orange" trope. Hillary always looks proud and strong. CNN even fucking blasted the whites on the night she beat Bernie in CA. Took it too far and got called out for her "angelic glow".
>>
How hard is gun control pushed? How is it that every news source uses the same wrong terminology? "SKS Assault Rifle"
>>
>>80339143
Go suck Trudeau's shitty cock, Canadafag.
>>
>>80339108
You believe you just posted this on a darknet hyperforum but little do you know this is all being casted live to the anonymous clearnet forum '4chan'

sincerely,

your boss's boss
>>
How do they screen people to interview for groups like BLM? Why is it often white people or flaming gays?
>>
File: 1466778441679s.jpg (3 KB, 125x100) Image search: [Google]
1466778441679s.jpg
3 KB, 125x100
>>80337170
sage

dont give it attention
>>
proof or fuck off
>>
>>80339397
Rp or not this is interesting. Not like anything else is going on while burgers sleep.
>>
>>80339342
He won't know but we put neuromitic transensors into every camera, every microphone and every earpiece they use to transmit a sonic message that manipulates brainwave patterns, turning interviewers and interviewees into our human puppets to say what we want
>>
>>80339188
We always call them "semi-automatic assault rifles" because normalfag moms hear "semi-auto" and think burst fire. TV shows typically get (((guidance))) on their storylines to include gun violence plots, but I'm in news, and we just focus on your run of the mill propaganda.
>>
>>80339496
Merkel is a disgrace. I'm with ABC News.
Proof: https://vid.me/sKEi
>>
>>80339561
It appears theres a large focus on normie women like you mentioned before, whats the next most shilled group?
>>
>>80339761
Black Lives Matter sympathizers. Easy to control and aggravate.
>>
File: fuckitup.png (130 KB, 961x552) Image search: [Google]
fuckitup.png
130 KB, 961x552
>>80339687
ABC was my guess based on the mom demo.

is all your top brass kikes?
>>
>>80339500
We don't sleep, we wait.
>>
>>80339687
Actually surprised this got pushed to affiliates. Nobody really used it, though. Hillary slows down as she reaches the top of the stairs. Notice how she's going up the short staircase, and not the normal staircase. Hard for her to do any sort of physical exertion. She was pissed we got this.
>>
>>80339687
>Merkel is a disgrace.
nothing new.
and i don't know how that verifies you. keep shitposting.
>>
>>80337170
>>
>>80339945
Implying normies have access to ABC News slate, countdown, and raw footage. Go back to sucking refugee cock.
>>
File: ricky red pill.jpg (32 KB, 300x222) Image search: [Google]
ricky red pill.jpg
32 KB, 300x222
>>80338895
Wait. What? You guys think that women are going to bully their husbands into voting hillary? Top kek.

How deep into your organization does this cuck mentality run? Surely you have interns or jr editors or somebody to voice some reason? Or are the (((managers))) just calling all the shots

Speaking of which - serious question. How often is the jew thing approached by journalists and staff? Certainly everyone know who runs the networks and what type of insidious nepotism is involved in all levels.

Is there any talk/resistance/joking?
>>
>>80337750
Maybe she will fall down a set tomorrow if we're lucky
>>
>>80340107
Think what you want. But I'm keeping my cache of David Muir dick pics private.
>>
Why hasn't Wolf been fired and Brianna given all his time slots?

Which Fox News ladies let Roger Ailes molest them?
>>
>>80340184
Pussy control coupled with nagging can influence more than you think. We have a lot of targeted research. Sprinkle in some SJW outreach, and you have a majority.

Cuck mentality is top down. Stephanopoulos has long standing Clinton ties (obviously), and the bosses didn't give a fuck when he was caught giving $75k to the Clinton "Foundation". Weak slap on the wrist.

Lots of joking/resistance behind the scenes, but nobody acts. We all have bills to pay.
>>
>>80338895
>We're focused on women 35-54. The "moms" who "demand action". They nag their husbands into voting their way.

Honestly, this isn't because it's effective, but because this is almost literally the only demographic willing to vote for hillary. Aside from the "moms", it's also young single women.
>>
>>80340536
>>
>>80338988
>Hillary has been primed and prepped since she "conceded" in 2007.

Honestly, why do your bosses want her to win?
>>
>AMA
>I know how to defeat Drumpf
Oh wow another brainwashed ass fucked know it all. As the last one. Take your attitude, put it deep into your colob and jump off a bridge.happy to know that subhumans like you are the first who will hang from trees, unsure about who is gone hang you.
Because such arrogant subverted Niggers like you, no one likes and everyone who haa ever had the mischance of meeting you has probably wished you the death.

Die OP
>>
File: BasedScottAdams.png (432 KB, 916x398) Image search: [Google]
BasedScottAdams.png
432 KB, 916x398
>>80340594
Pretty much. Our research also relies heavily on persuasion. Like I mentioned earlier, our graphics people really pick the best pictures. Hillary's camp plays a role.
>>
>>80340817
I'm a jew, not a nigger. I want Trump to win. Working from the inside to ensure that goal. There are a few of us (that I know of). Hard to speak publicly about it at work, when you literally have Hillary staffers co-located in your building.
>>
Is she as moronic in person as she seems on tv?
>>
File: tslyingnewspapers.jpg (63 KB, 960x566) Image search: [Google]
tslyingnewspapers.jpg
63 KB, 960x566
>>80337170
how scared are (((they)))
pic related
>>
>>80337443
Why?
>>
>>80341109
>>
>>80341121
Met her back in 2007 when I was a PA. Very robotic. Cold. Huma was definitely pulling the strings. Hillary is in more of a bubble now. She rarely has non-scripted interactions.
>>
>>80337627
No one will buy that. Everyone thinks BLM are terrorist at this point
>>
File: jewish_goblin_hp.jpg (82 KB, 500x284) Image search: [Google]
jewish_goblin_hp.jpg
82 KB, 500x284
>>80337443
Are you a jew and if not, are you told to do this by jews in charge?
>>
>>80341208
Orders from the top. "Trump is a racist" narrative runs deep. Dems think they can win on identity politics. Would've worked, if not for recent BLM rhetoric.
>>
>>80341109
No you arent a jew/pol/ otherwise you would know what you did wrong.
Back to HQ and lets hope they execude you fast, but I heard that identified shills are let suffered for hours before putting them outof their misery

Not in peace you should rest but inpieces

Savaged raptored hidden
>>
>>80338895
Other way around. Also most woman that age are single or divorced. Weak demograph f@m
>>
>>80339276
Well put child.

The Boss Above All
>>
>>80341470
Not according to our research. They hold the husband's balls, and therefore they hold the money.
>>
>>80339233
Lol looks like someone got caught

>"SHUT UP CANUCK FAG- *cought* I mean, yeah!"
>>
>>80341535
In fairness, the people who respond the MSM surveys tend to be of the cucked variety. Nobody else has time for that crap.
>>
>>80339687
That fat senile bitch
>>
what's the foulest form of human violation that you've seen on the job?
>>
>>80339815
Who is that? White cuckolds? Do niggers even watch the news?
>>
>>80341635
Definitely taken with a grain of salt, but our digital engagement numbers tend to corroborate. The narrative is resonating.
>>
Wrapping up at 3:30 EDT.
>>
>>80341852
Are you doing this AMA because a "Trump staffer" just did his AMA?
>>
>>80341291
How much satanic propaganda do you slip into the news? What do jews think about the (((echo))) meme? What do you feel about loxism?
>>
>>80341852
go back to fucking off at work, or jacking off in the bathroom

clearly you're too fucking boring to keep anyone's attention, lie harder or fuck off
>>
Have you noticed that Hillary is literally going after the (sexually) submissive male vote? Do men, even Democrats, mention how much it makes them uncomfortable? She is literally a candidate for cucks.
>>
>>80341372
Are they really that scared of Trump?
>>
>>80341958
Yeah. I'm on his side, though. Figured I'd let you guys in on what's happening behind closed doors in the media. The narrative comes from the White House. Directly. We get GBPs and tendies for our work (leads on stories and "exclusive" interviews and details).
>>
WHERE ARE THE DIAMONDS?
>>
>>80337170
Lewinski was pretty attractive, I don't know why she got so much shit thrown at her appearance.
Did Hillary get the media to attack her?
>>
Didn't I read this exact thread like a month ago?
>>
>>80341535
The husbands will vote for Trump low key. Also plenty of house wives on FB voicing their support for Trump
>>
Why do dems push diversity so hard when It has never been demonstrated to have had a positive effect on society?
>>
>>80342011
No satanic propaganda that I'm aware of.

I personally kek at the (((echo))) meme. Others, not so much.
>>
>>80341958
Link?
>>
>>80342074
are you like Jonah from Veep?
>>
>>80342166
Immigration is a cheat code for democracy.
>>
>>80342121
Agreed. Wives don't go into the voting booth with them. Hence the "silent majority". It's not just a slogan.
>>
>>80337170
why fight against someone who would provide your industry 4 years of guaranteed headlines while ignoring the biggest story of the century in clintons scandals?
>>
>>80342105
No idea. Made it to the "big leagues" in the early 2000's after Bill was already out of office.
>>
Are the polls to be trusted?
>>
File: TV-ABC-News-Cutbacks.jpg (40 KB, 495x341) Image search: [Google]
TV-ABC-News-Cutbacks.jpg
40 KB, 495x341
>>80342181
All jews are satan worshippers so I don't believe you one bit. This looks like saturnic shit in the background
>>
File: votehillary.png (761 KB, 470x610) Image search: [Google]
votehillary.png
761 KB, 470x610
>>80341109
as long as we are larping about civil war and being msm reporters can you point the autists in the direction of their opponents

msm would have to be taken or cut off in a shtf scenario, with no talmudvision people would have to act on what they see. what would you do as the completely larping american commander.
>>
>>80337170
Are you Rick Wilson?
>>
>>80342166
The box that you're thinking in is waay too limited. mass immigration, in its contemporary implementation doesn't have the betterment of society as one of its goals.

Swells votes for establishment in future elections >gibs

Creates manipulatable friction between invader and host body
>>
>>80337170
Do you ever get hung up on the morality of what you're doing. You have so much sway over public opinion and misusing your powers? You guys have been pushing the "Cops are evil white racists killing innocent black men" for a year at least, there is blood on your hands. Also the constant race baiting might actually trigger a huge world crisis.
>>
>>80342030
How is she doing that? Virtue by being female?
>>
>>80342347
Yes and no. Look at the methodology. We direct our pollsters to over or under sample certain groups, depending on the outcome we're seeking. Our last poll showing Clinton ahead, we asked for an oversampling of democrats, ensuring a Clinton lead.
>>
File: Pure_Coincidence.png (586 KB, 726x545) Image search: [Google]
Pure_Coincidence.png
586 KB, 726x545
>>80342050
>NO WAY THAT GOY-ER.. RACIST WILL WIN ANYTHING!
>>
>>80342166
It's about degrading society ala cultural Marxism
>>
>>80342445

That's greasy
>>
>>80338988
Kek will stop it
>>
>>80342445
Are you aware of George Soros funded activities such as the Black Lives Matter in the United States?
>>
>>80342470
Hillary says fucking kikes but they still back her?
>>
will the Media become less biased in favor of Hillary if it becomes clear that Trump will most likely win?
Or is it a "sink with the ship" kind of thing?
What can you do to subtly support Trump and make Hillary look worse?
>>
Anybody got link to Trump staffer AMA? Is it still up?
>>
>>80337170

So is there anything we can do at this point?
>>
>>80342595
Kek wills it.

>>80342601
Yes

>>80342609
No publicly accessible recording of her saying that. If there were, we wouldn't be able to bury.

Video I posted earlier is coming down. Hope you have your copies.
>>
>>80342490
>>80342411
>divide and conquer.

I know, but what's the end game? Destruction of whites? A great culling in general?
>>
>>80342105
0/10. Terrible post m8.
>>
>>80342794
(((Elites))) think there will be no problems if Whites are eliminated and they rule over a low IQ race of shitskins
>>
Gents, it's been great. Keep memeing and sharing. The dirt on Hillary is all over. Dig it up and spread it. We can't deny without looking blatantly biased.

I'll be back soon for another AMA. Keep my earlier video in mind, as I'll use similar proof when I return in the coming weeks.
>>
>>80342770
It happened, but yeah not sure if it was recorded. The video was interesting, shows her frailty, but not a whole lot of use.

What do you expect from the debates and the conventions?
>>
>>80342998
Answer this last one
>>80343027

Are MSM planning something for debates and convention? Do they purposely fuck with Trumps rally streams?
>>
>>80342074
Hey OP.

There is a third world war incoming. Apparently the Russians got more than they should on the servers. Those werent easy to hack like the FBI nor they valuest content were Gov Special acces emails. But the primordial link between many secret societies, billionaries, and "second goverment" personas.

Just like the Panama papers that linked offshores with famous clients.

There is a rumour in the Kremlin that Putin has ordered their military to engage in full scale war against Nato and the US including its allies if Clinton wins the election. But only after leaking the reason to before, way more serious that the Cable leaks. For instance people will riot against politicians in Germany. And then the Russians will declare war.

Arent you afraid of the outcome? The Elders will not have any world to own if Clinton wins...
>>
What was the video?
>>
>>80342941
I've heard this before, but if elites kill off whites, who will invent/design their stuff? No other race, notwithstanding asians, can innovate like whites.
>>
>>80341754
Do you factor in the millions of fake social media accounts?
>>
File: image.png (750 KB, 1444x901) Image search: [Google]
image.png
750 KB, 1444x901
>>80337170
By lying to the public again?
>>
>>80343110
Last answer, for real.

We have lots of coverage planned. Not sure on specifics, as a lot of it is coordinated with the campaigns. Dems are dropping almost a million on fucking with the RNC.

As for live streams, you have to realize we don't really use satellite time any more. Shit is expensive (a few hundred dollars per 15 minutes). We're really leaning on bonded cellular, as most of the industry is as well. Basically, a bunch of 4G cards in a backpack. It combines their bandwidth and lets us send live, high quality video back to the hub. A few brands out there (Live-U, Dejerro, TVU). ABC Network mainly uses TVU. When there's a bunch of people in the arena using their cell phones, it fucks with our connection. Bonded cellular tries to prevent this by using at least 1 card from each major carrier, but it doesn't always work out so well.
>>
>>80343159
They want war with Russia. White, nationalist, untouchable by kikes.
>>
>>80342998
Anyone saved the vid???
>>
File: image.jpg (141 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
141 KB, 640x960
>>80342712
it was epic, bruh. don't have a link but I do have
>>
File: image.jpg (137 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137 KB, 960x640
>>80342712
and phase 3
>>
>>80342794
basically what anon who also replied says. it sounds so goonishly and cartoonishly villinainous but it's true.
>>
>>80339687
>https://vid.me/sKEi

You could see the slight stumble when she neared the top. You see similar things in stroke victims, elderly, and others with a struggling cardiovascular system, or neurological issue.

Before anyone asks no, I wasn't able to save it.

>>80342998
G-d be with you, MSM guy. Hillary wins, we start a road to WW III and it's not going to be pretty.

>>80343875
>>80330005 < Still active
http://archive.is/5Pypy < Archive Link
>>
>>80343159
I'm not nearly as confident as you are with what will happen or how things will play out.
>>
>>80343159
sounds like roleplaying
>>
>>80343347
again, box too limited, too black and white. of course they won't eradicate all whites. plus they're sitting on some deep end genetics research. once you're master race, you can amend the hierarchy of subservience. don't you think they would cultivate a class of imagineers?
>>
>>80344237

The Video was quite real. "Sounds like roleplaying" is a great way to hide in the noise here. Believe what you will.
>>
>>80344259
Do you believe in the elohim?
>>
What are ACTUAL polls showing? Not the bullshit you faggots show on air.
>>
>>80344471
a rose by any other name would smell as sweet. if that's the case, I'd prefer another name
>>
can i be a USA citizen to help ?
>>
Someone post the video please
>>
>>80344902

Kim Jong Il don't you have a country to run? Dare ya to lob a nuke at Japan.

(((rare flag)))
>>
>>80339000 (checked)
&kek'd
>>
SOMEONE TELL ME THEY SAVED THE VIDEO
>>
>>80348121
I dont tbink anyone did
>>
what wasa the video?
Thread replies: 147
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.