[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
truly entices one to ponder
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6
File: Capture.png (321 KB, 550x521) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
321 KB, 550x521
truly entices one to ponder
>>
you're seeing the hostile tribes unify to fight whites

terrifying, but i will be steadfast in defending my country.
>>
the more niggers outwardly and publicly manifect their hatred of whites, the quicker the pendulum of the right wing swings
>>
>>80335768
>A bunch of thugs who are known to murder each other get together to hate police
HUH THAT'S A HUGE SHOCKER WHO WOULD HAVE KNOWN.
>Implying they wont be back at each others throats when Jamal steps on Tray' Tray's nikes.
>>
File: 1425493373680.png (308 KB, 480x524) Image search: [Google]
1425493373680.png
308 KB, 480x524
>>80335768
They'll be shooting at each other in a fortnight.
>>
>>80336049
All jokes aside, it is actually pretty impressive that two groups of violent nogs have the cognitive ability to rally against a common enemy. If only "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" were originally said more recently, this'd be very impressive.
>>
You heard it here first - it's literally newsworthy when niggers stop killing each other for five minutes.
>>
>>80335768
So two groups of people notorious for killing Cops and each other have stopped killing each other.

Fuck.
>>
>>80335768
great, so now bloods and crips come together to kill white people. thanks obama
>>
>>80335768
If only they were quick to get jobs instead of killing whitey
>>
They are so fucking dumb, why are they even shooting each other in the first place? They would make more money and make life a lot easier if they formed a coalition

Oh I forgot, they wanna be gangsters and it's not an actual struggle
>>
>>80335768

Bloods and Crips are being shoved out of their "ancestral" grounds of LA by Mexican gangs, its only natural they'd seek to solidify hold over the South especially when they can do it while shooting cops.
>>
>>80336384
just go spray paint some shit on one of their fences to stir it back up. nigs are very petty and dramatic
>>
>>80335768
I remember this same bullshit they peddled to the libcucks in Baltimore. Nobody dies while everyone goes a-looting, but after the last camera leaves its a free for all nigga
>>
>>80336800
What side of the town you were born for some reason
>you west side?
>ya
>BLAM
>>
>2 gangs kill each other 99% of the time but can stand in peace for like a few days
>everyone else doesn't kill each other 99% of the time
Why can't we be like those gangs?
>>
>>80335768

I don't get it, I just don't

They kill each other at an exponentially higher rate but when whitey kills a couple of them, not even a lot, it's suddenly a huge problem?

I feel like they're just looking for a reason to whine about white people, I don't' see any other explanation
>>
>Shieet mane let's go waste that moda fucka ova der for whern that red dot!
>Shoots up and kills ten blacks
t.Crip
>Shieet mane let's go shoot up thos mothafucka over der he looks like a crip
>Drive by and shoots up entire block, killed 3 kids and 9 adults, 4 paralyzed
t. Blood

>Cop shoots someone breaking the law that he saw was a threat to himself or someone else
AHHH HELL NAW THIS BE AN OUTRAGE THESE DAMMM CRACKAS BE RACCIS AS HELL MANE WE GOTS TO STOP THEM FROM KILLIN OUR PEOPLE FOR MELANIN
>>
What are they even protesting? The right to brandish weapons during an arrest? The right to not be convicted of crimes? Are they just unhappy in our society?
>>
Good. If they're all in one area, both groups can be eliminated at the same time.
>>
File: image.png (300 KB, 446x493) Image search: [Google]
image.png
300 KB, 446x493
>>80337378
They are just looking for attention. This always happens in summer months because it's hot during the day and so they sleep all day and are bored at night.

It really is nothing. The police should just stop going to those neighborhoods at all. Let them do their thing and whatever will be will be.

Everyone else in this country is doing just fine. Blacks really need to start asking themselves some very tough questions.
>>
>>80336370
Except it won't last. They did this 2 years ago during the Mike Brown shit. It lasted like three days.
>>
>hey check it out! these 2 groups that are mostly responsible for the warzones that are black lives and communities have stopped killing each other to fight something they are directly responsible for
being a gangbanger should be an automatic execution. niggers will whine about being targeted for being black, but they already fucking are so america might as well just clean up their communities by removing the fucking trash.
>>
>>80335768
>da crips n bloods makin peece n sheeiiittt
>why cant whitey sto opressin us???
FUcking christ
Crips actually kill EACHOTHER more than they kill bloods, kinda like how blacks actually kill EACHOTHER more than theyre killed by white cops.
Really makes you think....
>>
File: 1464757934939_pol.png (202 KB, 367x358) Image search: [Google]
1464757934939_pol.png
202 KB, 367x358
>>80335768
AHAHAHAHAHAHA
>be responsible for more black deaths than the cops
>come together to protest the people who are trying to protect the community from your rampages
>get praised by the people crying about black deaths
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHA
OH HOLY SHIT GUYS WEW WEW WEW
>>
>>80335768
white ppls gonna taste the rat ofr ou ancestorz like Tutakkkamon
>>
>>80339980
cuz dey be runnin game homie
seriously these are the kinds of niggers that recruit kids in fucking schools and perpetuate that uncle tom bullshit if a black kid wants to fucking learn. these assholes singlehandedly do more damage to black people than every fucking cop who killed a nigger this year put together. but check it shorty, niggas got demselves a ceasefire bcuz blacklivesmatter yo. niggaz be selling drugs in they hood and robbing niggas but BLM yo.

fuck the crips and fuck the bloods.
>>
File: landscape-1467307925-fbird.jpg (34 KB, 980x490) Image search: [Google]
landscape-1467307925-fbird.jpg
34 KB, 980x490
>>80336384
>>80336870
>>80339980

As someone who knows how gang people works, that "alliance" will end once Gang Member B fuck the girlfriend of Gang Member A. Its impossible to archive a big hierarchical organization when everyone have a lot of testosterone and no IQ.
>>
>>80335768

Well, the answer is:

WE ARE NOT NIGGERS.
>>
>>80335768
Truce lasts 12 hours and then they're back to killing each other.
>>
>>80335768
>whats stopping the rest of us
a nigger unloading on the police?
>>
File: 1464572713507.jpg (1 MB, 1200x936) Image search: [Google]
1464572713507.jpg
1 MB, 1200x936
>>80335768
2 tribes come as one to defeat an old foe. This is literally civ rev barbarian tier. Bravo niggers. In 4000 years maybe they'll get those pyramid engines working again and fly straight back to melanin planet.
>>
>>80336376

Underrated
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.