[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will half-breeds like me be spared from the racial cleansing?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: murder face.png (106 KB, 228x198) Image search: [Google]
murder face.png
106 KB, 228x198
Will half-breeds like me be spared from the racial cleansing?

>half white, Half Thai
>mother was a thai prostitute
>first met my father at 6 years old and moved in with him and his family
>mfw my younger half siblings outgrew me
>mfw even my sisters are all taller than me now
>look pretty thai, except with blue eyes and lighter skin with light freckles
>>
>>80334230
I am a friend of anyone innocent from any race
>>
>>80334230
>that disgusting background

Let yourself be racially cleansed. If someone kills you they are doing you a favor
>>
>>80334230
depends. do you support the PROC or the ROC?
>>
>>80334230
Do you plan to become a good little hapa ladyboy to serve real men?
>>
>>80334230
Nice repost Australia.
>>
Going by what happened in Haiti, if blacks win they will probably make you kill your white familtly members, then if they decide later that asians arent cool, they will kill you.
>>
File: BULLY.jpg (67 KB, 274x187) Image search: [Google]
BULLY.jpg
67 KB, 274x187
>>80335582
I'm Thai/White Australian. I voted for the Pauline Hansen party for the entertainment value

>>80335640
no
>>
>>80335162
>>80335410
>>80335582
>>80335640
>>80335765
How can you fellas be sure you dont have at least a tiny amount of another race's in you being american and all?
>>
>>80335895
Good thing i live in mostly white Queensland
>>
>>80334230
What about me famalam, half korean half white pass for Hawaiian, Samoan, and even half black at one point because of my size. I put white on all my documents though because father is white
>>
>>80334230
No

Australia is a white mans country
>>
>>80334230
Don't worry half breed. At the rate at which gooks from China are arriving and multiplying in supershitposterland, straya will soon be a gook country.

This means that what you really need to be thinking about is whether the gooks will accept you as one of their own. Don't worry about strayans and abos. They are cucked and yesterday's news
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.