[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
All white people should support BLM and this is why 1) supports
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (139 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
139 KB, 600x600
All white people should support BLM and this is why

1) supports racial tension which leads to racial segration
2) BLM actively supports and proposes racial segregation
3) racial segregation means less crimes in white communities
4) if we support these minor racial segregation actions it will lead to even larger racial segregation, think of racially segregated cities enforced by law, racially segregated Nations, etc...
5) It will give black people a chance to finally fend for themselves (assuming the government for white cities don't have to spend their tax money on black cities)

So say it with me, white people.
#Black Lives Matter
>>
>>80329811
Well yeah its funded by white Soros. Why do you think he's doing it?
>>
File: Niggers.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Niggers.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
We hate fucking niggers
>>
>>80329811
>1) supports racial tension which leads to racial segration

I don't know if BLM is blind to this or just wants it to happen. As far as I can see it's a little bit of both.
>>
>>80329811

I've been trying for 3 days to get /pol/ to turn these useful idiots into OUR useful idiots.

It's a slam-dunk campaign to turn blacks against hillary.

They will never vote republican but if we can convince them to not vote at all then that puts Trump in a much better position.

No one will do it because it requires pretending to be on the side of black people.

So... i dunno.
>>
BLM opposes al movements who want the best for whites, including any white movements who want segregation.
I agree that there's a chance that they could lead to some good stuff like segregation in the future but they will also try to stop all white efforts for segregation.
>>
File: Imwithher2.jpg (178 KB, 718x405) Image search: [Google]
Imwithher2.jpg
178 KB, 718x405
>>80330242
>>
File: 1261627590527.jpg (147 KB, 829x768) Image search: [Google]
1261627590527.jpg
147 KB, 829x768
>>80329811
Except, I want blacks to be integrated into society so they are no longer a liability, like the proverbial ball and chain that pulls America down under the growing BRIC tide.

I don't want to constantly fund government programs to pay for worthless ghettos and prisons that offer nothing to society.

I don't want these people living worthless lives.

I don't want what BLM wants. I want blacks to be self supporting individualists that will add more than just color to this country.
>>
Here's something I just came up with

"What white people won't teach in school is that blacks were thriving under segregation. Look up Black Wall Street. Black people were living rich while whitety was poor living in dirt, why do you think they decided to end segregation? #BringSegregationBack"
>>
File: 1458318866177.jpg (36 KB, 312x332) Image search: [Google]
1458318866177.jpg
36 KB, 312x332
Deep down I don't want a race war. I wish all this BLM and thug culture shit would just end and the black population could actually contribute to American society like this anon >>80330531 said. If the monkey people continue to poke the white man, the resulting slaughter when whites have enough will be bloody and hate filled to say the least. I can only hope all those innocent on both sides aren't caught up in the mess.
>>
"White presidents ALWAYS put white people first"
"No white president will ever want racial justice since they will lose from it"
We should come up with some short, catchy hashtag (that's what people, especially niggers, base their opinions on these days) about how niggers shouldn't accept a white president.
>>
>>80330531
There will never be integration, people always feel like a part of their own race (not every individual but the race as a whole generally does it), also niggers and whites doesn't seem to be able to have the same kind of society.
>>
>>80330531
>I don't want these people living worthless lives.

Neither do people who believe separation to be preferable. No one in south Korea is "poorer" socially because he doesn't come into contact with whites or Indians, nor do we wish ill upon South Korea because it is an independent country.

Prosperity and social cohesion is probably easier to attain in the context of homogeneity.
>>
>>80331904
but niggers aren't black people they're animals
>>
I'm all for blacks having their own space. Like a mass grave.
>>
>>80329811
I completely agree
>>
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.