[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reputable /pol/ sources
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 5
File: Phung_LiberalMedia_5.jpg (2 MB, 3888x2592) Image search: [Google]
Phung_LiberalMedia_5.jpg
2 MB, 3888x2592
Can we have a discussion to determine what constitutes an acceptable source (aside from obvious automatic disqualifications like salon, gawker, buzzfeed, etc) here?

I'm sick of idiots using horrible British tabloids, way too skewed evangelical propaganda and plain bullshit/clickbait sites to try and justify their shitposts.
>>
>>80328942
I go to the New York Times or Washington Post, find the jewish written opinion piece, then know that the opposite is true.
>>
File: aha.jpg (25 KB, 608x402) Image search: [Google]
aha.jpg
25 KB, 608x402
>>80329009
kek
>>
>MY CHRONICALLY IRRELEVANT AND TOXIC POLITICAL VIEWPOINT IS DEAD. I HATE BEING OLD!!!!!!!!!

My condolences that you're 65 and stuck in your ways after all that time. Perhaps you should consider suicide (or more likely and more American, a targeted mass killing).
>>
>>80329009
/thread
>>
>>80329111
No and I say this as a jew. The world has gotten weird. I loved those papers as a kid, and I still read them but now I know anything political in them is complete garbage propaganda so I get my current events news from here.
>>
>>80329009
Navy here, we get a Mini-NYT available on the ship LAN every day, with the full opinion page.

It makes for a good daily hate, and now I know where all the pro-shillary shilling comes from.
>>
>>80328942
Reuters and Associated Press are the only two credible Old Media sources.
>>
>>80329562
Daily Caller seems ok and some other small papers but really its just like, major news outlets are not to be trusted.
>>
>>80329615
Isn't AP jew owned?
>>
>>80329386
>toxic
Who pays these people anyway? It'd be just awful if real people are out there this retarded on /pol/ of all places
>>
>>80329844
Every media source is, but at least AP isn't super obvious about their slant.
>>
>>80330009
I mean its just so ridiculous with the NYT when all the comments online are so knee jerk WE LOVE MUSLIMS WHY DOESNT EVERYONE from rich white people living in the suburbs.
>>
>>80328942
Brietbart is usually decent, at the moment its still considered credible when used in discussion and you don't want to rely on the mainstream.
>>
>>80330009
I don't think Time Magazine is mainly because my neighbor used to run it and I know she's not a jew.
>>
>>80330169
Its ok but we need like a NYT style scope with Brietbart's perspective. I want elegant, beautifully photographed /pol/ with neat little columns on White food, Travel (to white countries), and Art (made by white people).
>>
>>80330313
That is a standard that will not be met any time soon.
>>
File: christenrenee.jpg (9 KB, 183x275) Image search: [Google]
christenrenee.jpg
9 KB, 183x275
>>80330512
A boy can dream, right? I mean like in 30 years most boomers will be finally dead and something has to change.
>>
>>80330722
We have a full generation of useful idiots ready to march in their place, its not so simple.
>>
>>80328942
Take everything with truckloads of salt, but usually whatever Drudge Report links only have to be taken in grains.
>>
>>80331081
Yeah but as someone who read the NYT every day as a kid I see this place as the only actual opposition to them.
>>
>>80330722
>I'll live to see the day the last of the baby boomers dies

Thank you KEK.
>>
>>80331297
Theres outliers but as far as demoralization of the new generation goes the establishment did an amazing job of accomplishing that goal, not to say all hope is lost but they have their replacements for the boomers that they used ready with some to spare.
>>
>>80331550
I mean as a millennial I feel bad for Gen X that they got the worse screwed by boomers and they should have first pick at their jobs when boomers die.
>>
File: rt.png (599 B, 120x120) Image search: [Google]
rt.png
599 B, 120x120
>>80328942
>>
>>80332064
Oh yeah forgot about them. Odd that Russia propaganda news is well done, and elegant, and accurate. Like I know I should be suspicious of literal communist propaganda, but somehow it ends up being more trustworthy than 90% of American news.
>>
WSJ is pretty damn based. Opinions are almost always super redpilled and commenters are redpilled as well.
>>
>>80332063
Gen X has a lot more failure to launch kids than the millennials like us but they also have a similar issue with demoralization but ironically their "failure to launch" title means theirs a decent amount who are completely disillusioned and don't believe in the bullshit the system churns out.

However yea, i get what you mean we generally aren't as screwed by the boomers as they are.
>>
>>80332274
Can't afford it though...They should have a NEET edition (free if ur red-pilled) as a charitable thing.
>>
>>80332064
RT is absolutely the most objective, non-biased news source for any matter not directly involving Russia.

puts all US news sources to shame, not even baiting.
>>
>>80332385
As a failure to launch kid I can say we both have plenty, and the numbers back this up.
>>
>>80332603
Yeah no it does but its bizarre.
>>
>>80332614
That is troubling but at least theirs always a way you can get into the system while not believing its bullshit, you can do some real good.

Why don't you look into ways creating a news source you could trust?
>>
>>80332603
its probably because they have to be more gentle with their propaganda because otherwise people wouldnt listen to them so they are more subtle and objective
>>
>>80328942
the tawianese anime news is pretty good no clue what it is called but it covered Mercer perfectly even included r9k but said they were not to blame and that was only the media narrative.
>>
>>80333005
My mom's friends are literally the jews who run the media and I have to wait till they die.
>>
>>80333039
>russian propaganda news more accurate than american news
I hate this world.
>>
>>80332603
Even Boris Kagarlitsky described RT as a continuation of the old Soviet propaganda services
>>
>>80333229
kek, i basically have spent my life around government types and military people and am due to join the military after college.
>>
>>80333222
link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDiOmviCq3U
they studied the board clearly and got the chad beta dichotomy
>>
>>80333297
don't feel bad. notice there's no russian flags anymore? they post under proxies.
>>
>>80333449
Well not military really like boots on the ground people just the actual illuminati who control them were my neighbors (Wolfowitz). Sigh...
>>
>>80333443
As I already said, for matters NOT involving Russia.
>>
>>80333793
I was saying myself personally, i understand that your saying you are with and around (((them))).
>>
File: laughinggays.png (315 KB, 465x455) Image search: [Google]
laughinggays.png
315 KB, 465x455
>>80333556
Taiwan really gets r9k deeply.
>soulless gooks totally understand the views of autistic American whites
>>
>>80333925
Thankfully he moved away and they took down the privacy hedges and there is no longer an Escalade parked outside 24/7. Anyways, don't join the military if you can avoid it. Trust me.
>>
>>80328942
Just read Reuters. Its all facts no opinions
>>
>>80328942
It depends,

If it's against the /pol/ narrative you need at least
>15 separate news article from well known reporters
>50 separate expert opinions
>300 photographic images
>10 different completed unbroken moving high definition video recordings
>500,000 non Jewish eye witness accounts

If it fits the naritve, some anecdotes will do
>>
>>80334049
I know the problem its just something i intend to do to further myself afterwards, that and the job i would go for is probably air force and not be a pilot but rather some sort of other job that would put me in lower risk.
>>
>>80334302
I mean it would be fine in a time of actual needed war but you will just be fighting for whatever boomer jews are told by Bibi to do this week. Seriously not even exaggerating so if u can work private sector pilot, much better.
>>
>>80334674
Theres a lot more jobs that aren't combat jobs than combat jobs, how do you think the war machine runs?
>>
>>80335296
I know but why not just become a commercial pilot? Why military? You get paid less, conditions are worse...
>>
how bout you make your own news since everything infuriates you pale pieces of shits so much
>>
>>80335962
We do, its called /pol/ you filthy fucking muzzie. See, I can't say that on the NYT comments section.
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.