[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Google Diversity"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: gdiv.png (581 KB, 1360x608) Image search: [Google]
gdiv.png
581 KB, 1360x608
https://www.google.com/diversity/
So /pol/ what are your thoughts on this forced shit? Muh diversity is all about hating white males and Google seems at the forefront of it.
>>
File: we wuz kangs.png (576 KB, 1360x606) Image search: [Google]
we wuz kangs.png
576 KB, 1360x606
Try editing it as best as you can for fun with inspect element
>>
File: RUDE.jpg (104 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
RUDE.jpg
104 KB, 1280x720
>>80327196
All is see is a bunch of WMAF racemixing propaganda honestly.
>>
>>80327366
what? all i am seeing is bmwf
>>
>>80327366
plus wouldnt wmaf or amwf create a smarter race anyway? or an in-between smarter-than-white race?
>>
Google is shit. I need to stop using their products.
>>
>>80327443
There are two white males and three asian girls. Typical white male fantasy I guess, especially in tech.

>>80327525
WMAF produces the worst kind of hapa. AMWF is the only way it works out.
>>
>>80327196
These Jews are fucking liars. They preach diversity but they really mean ANYONE except black males. You see one in the add? Watch the movie the intern and see how diverse Google is. The Jews outdo you guys on racism...they have you guys the idea.
>>
>>80328151
*white males
right?
>>
>>80328151
>implying black guys are smart enough to work in tech

Go to any tech company. It's always just white, indian, and asian guys (with some AA girls sprinkled around.)
>>
>implying Google would hire an unqualified dindu to do research on Quantum computers n shieeet

No matter how much they preach about muh diversity, they still need to have qualified people working in Tech, which, for now, is all asian and white dudes
>>
>>80329574
I would love to see that broken down by department/job. I guarantee most of the "diversity" exists in made-up client-facing bullshit areas.
>>
They can have diversity if they hire whites with a different background (British, German, Spanish etc) and still retain their professionalism
>>
>>80330705
>HR
>Kitchen
>Groundskeeper

Any others I've missed?
>>
>diverse
>everyone has black hair

What does Americans mean by this?
>>
File: Reminder.png (58 KB, 338x360) Image search: [Google]
Reminder.png
58 KB, 338x360
>>80327196
Pro-tip: everyone hates you cumskins
>>
>>80332448
they hate us cuz they aint us.
>>
Diversity only has these utterly vague feel-good spiels to support it

What does a brown have to offer a team of computer engineers and programmers that a white wouldn't?
>>
Diversity quite clearly means "less white men".
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.