[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Serious question here, /pol/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 10
File: Lyin' Crooked Hillary.png (176 KB, 633x359) Image search: [Google]
Lyin' Crooked Hillary.png
176 KB, 633x359
How the FUCK can anyone defend Hillary on this? I cannot imagine the mental gymnastics that someone would have to go through to explain the disparities between what Hillary says in the press conference in this video contrasted with what Comey says.

She should be--if not legally, at least in the public eye--disqualified for the presidency.

The only reason I am okay with her staying in the race after this is because she is going to have her ass handed to her come November by one Donald J. Trump.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0vHZqVn-io
>>
"What difference does it make"

t. liberal shill

Most of her fans are paid off by her Soros/Clinton Foundation racket. She's all false image, no follow through. This'll be a landslide for Trump.
>>
>>80326427
Most of the people I know who support her simply aren't that political and feel like supporting her makes them have the most socially acceptable position to others and they could care less who she is or what she wants and she counts on ignorance for success.
>>
>>80326427
>>80326603
Can anyone come up with a legitimate defense against this video from a leftist Hill Shill's perspective? I don't see how it's possible. If she was the sitting Secretary of State right now, or if this was happening to Kerry, they would be forced to resign in utter disgrace.
>>
>>80326427
Her crimes are clear, and the reasoning behind the decision not to prosecute relies heavily on an assumption of both her sheer idiocy and her compulsion to lie for no reason.
If she hadn't known it was wrong to do, she would not have lied to congress about it.
>>
File: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg (243 KB, 398x354) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg
243 KB, 398x354
>>80327363
But let's say that maybe she isn't lying and she did not in fact know those 110 emails were classified. (I think she is lying, but hang with me here.)

Wouldn't any rational person then come to the alternate conclusion that, in her role as one of the highest-level officials in the United States federal government, she UNKNOWINGLY exposed TOP SECRET classified information to potential foreign hackers and put US secrets and lives at risk? If she did this and did this unknowingly, with Comey saying that any reasonable person would know that those e-mails were classified, meaning she wasn't acting reasonably, then that just shows that she's completely incompetent and should never be trusted with classified material ever again.

IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE HOW EVERYBODY ISN'T COMING TO ONE OF THESE TWO CONCLUSIONS:

SHE'S EITHER A LIER AND BELONGS IN PRISON OR SHE WAS GROSSLY INCOMPETENT ON MATTERS OF NATIONAL SECURITY AND A SITTING SECRETARY OF STATE IN HER POSITION WOULD BE FORCED TO RESIGN IN DISGRACE AND HAVE THEIR SECURITY CLEARANCES REVOKED FOREVER
>>
>>80328325
Excuse my poor spelling and grammar, I'm fucking pissed
>>
>>80327219
You're thinking the left plays this game on the same terms.

Like I said, "What difference does it make" will be the gist of the response you'll get. A wave of the hand type reaction is the best you'll get.
>>
>>80327363
>>80328325

They decided not to prosecute because she is quite literally above the law. They literally can not charge her with anything because she has immunity from united states law. You might think this is a joke but it's not. The reason why they couldn't charge her is because they literally COULDN'T charge her.
>>
>>80328464
HOW CAN SOMEONE NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT THE TERMS "CLASSIFIED" AND "TOP SECRET" MEAN?????????????? SHE EXPOSED DOCUMENTS WITH THESE CLASSIFICATIONS TO FOREIGN AGENTS, WHICH THEY PROBABLY HAVE HAD ACCESS TO.

IF SHE KNEW ABOUT IT, THEN SHE'S A CERTIFIABLE CRIMINAL

IF SHE DIDN'T, SHE'S FUCKING INCOMPETENT. IF YOU CAN'T BE TRUSTED AS SECRETARY OF STATE, YOU SURE AS FUCK CAN'T BE TRUSTED AS PRESIDENT
>>
File: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.gif (2 MB, 216x150) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.gif
2 MB, 216x150
>>80328508
Believe me, I know all this.

What I am so confused about and am so pissed about, is that even if people concede that she wasn't charged with anything, she still exposed top secret shit to foreign agents--which Comey said had probably gained access to--which would make any sane person realize a person who did this, whether knowingly or unknowingly, will never in a million years be fit to be president. How can you trust her with classified information in the future? What if she sets up another private server and exposes information in the same manner? Will she not be held accountable? Because Comey's ruling implies that she won't

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>80327219
most of the Hillary supporters I know are older women in my family. In my mom's case, she despises Trump: evil racist misogynist, you know. However, for whatever reason she likes the corruption of the Clintons. She's been watching House of Cards recently, and she always compares the Clintons to the main family in a good way, she finds it alluring or dangerous I suppose. Even still, if she didn't hate Trump so much, I don't know how she'd feel right now
>>
>>80329058

I have no idea where it will go from here bro... I've never seen such blatant disregard for the law... and the whole situation is already memory-holed. I knew about the brainwashing of liberals but I didn't realize that it was this bad. I can understand subhumans such as spics and negroes voting for her, because they are too stupid to know better.
>>
>>80329140
I have yet to meet a single person over the age of 60 who is not voting for Trump.

As for my immediate family, they were all voting for Hillary at the beginning of this week. After Comey's statements and Dallas, they are all now voting for Trump and I didn't drop a single redpill on them.
>>
>>80329140
Also, this is why disinterested voters ruin the electoral process.

We need to implement some kind of test to preclude voting, like at least taking a United States citizenship test. But that's obviously never going to happen.
>>
>>80329406
where do you live?

Openly supporting Trump in certain parts of Boston is a social death sentence. I made a joke about Trump being a great speaker one day and a girl who takes my classes refused to talk to me for a month.
>>
>>80326427
Smells like a triggered Berniefag.
>>
>>80329763
Rhode Island.

Yes, we're largely a blue state. But there are certain towns and areas where there's a Trump sign on every yard and not a Hillary or Bernie one in sight.

And yes, there are many here who consider being a Trump supporter a social death sentence. I had a relationship end last November because of my support for Trump. But you're going to see Trump get the largest Republican vote out of RI since Reagan.
>>
>>80329741
She's interested alright, she's just a bit dull and extremely leftist. Outside of her gut emotional reactions to any suggestion of deportations and of minority criminality, she's just very leftist and globalist on everything from trade, healthcare, and culture. She works as a healthcare lawyer, and, although she just shuffles papers, is very knowledgeable and supportive of Obamacare.
>>
File: 1467855524649.gif (4 MB, 454x255) Image search: [Google]
1467855524649.gif
4 MB, 454x255
>>80330166
Fuck off shill

MAGA 2016
>>
File: 1467358791430.png (955 KB, 1066x781) Image search: [Google]
1467358791430.png
955 KB, 1066x781
>>80330317
You're a literal infant if you don't know by now that she will never be charged with anything. You can't even vote I'm sure. People like you are why Trump will lose.

HURR DURR MEME MAGIC

It's not real you're just a self absorbed autist who doesn't even know the first thing about Donald's policy beyond what you absorb from other autists.
>>
>>80329406
My parents are both over 60, live in Missouri and aren't voting Trump. My mom keeps her political views to herself. My dad rages, pisses my mom off and then I get to hear about it. They also have a habit of accepting that they will cancel each others votes out so they may not even go voting in the first place.
>>
>>80330238
Why does she support Obamacare? Only reason I need to say it's failed is that I didn't get to keep my doctor and now my parents are paying more for health care.

And how does she justify not even a degree of deportations? She doesn't believe in the rule of law? She thinks the law should be ignored when carrying out justice might hurt minorities fee fees?
>>
File: Imwithher2.jpg (178 KB, 718x405) Image search: [Google]
Imwithher2.jpg
178 KB, 718x405
>>80326427
>>
>>80330736
Read my posts dipshit, I know that the system is rigged. I believe she's holding Comey hostage somehow and this goes far deeper than any of us can imagine. (Yes, I have some faith in FBI-chan.)

What I'm so concerned about is that even if a person believes she shouldn't be charged, they cannot rationally believe that she didn't mishandle top secret information and put American lives and the entire country at risk at such a high level position and that should disqualify her for the office of the presidency.
>>
People are fucking stupid.
t. butthurt Bernout
>>
>>80331167
Honestly, I don't know how any self-respecting Berncuck can support Hillary after all this. I think Bernie is an idiot on economics and I disgaree with him on most social issues - but he's at least supposed to in theory be anti-establishment, anti-Clinton-machine, anti-business-as-usual. You don't have to support Trump, Bernie people, but Hillary is NOT your candidate.
>>
>>80331131
>What I'm so concerned about is...

What I'm so concerned about is that the Clintons will continue to sell political deals through the Clinton Foundation to the highest bidder.

t. Uranium One
>>
>>80331131
You're really bad at debating. Your post before that "all i gotta say is". Then you give an anecdote. It's not rigged. You sound like a BLM cuck. You are just too small to understand there are people powerful beyond reproach. Donald is one of them too. You think he got his hand into all that real estate without the mafia's help? Get a grip kid you're way too zealous, you give us a bad image.
>>
>>80331468
So is this the FBI looking into the Clinton Foundation now, or not? That whole exchange in the hearing was extremely ominous...
>>
File: 537753735.jpg (104 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
537753735.jpg
104 KB, 640x640
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBTP6Yh6K9s

OP is a white oppressor
>>
>>80331461
It's an "us or them" mentality. A lot of my fellow Bernouts have the belief that she's better than the alternative.
>>
File: jQ7A7pqC.jpg (55 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
jQ7A7pqC.jpg
55 KB, 720x720
>>80331461
>saying a 30 year career politician is anti establishment

Bernie is literally 100x worse than Hillary, and you exposed yourself as the Berncuck you are.

>tfw voted Hillary in primary to spite Bernouts
>>
>>80331566
Who says I'm debating anyone, faggot? Judging by your posts, we're supporting and condemning the same things. What have I said to indicate I'm a Berniefag or BLM cuck? You say it's not rigged and then you say there are people powerful beyond reproach. Is that not the definition of "rigged"?

Also

>us

And who the fuck is "us" now? The "uncucked" Trump supporters?
>>
>>80331591
I have no idea. I thought there were two investigations and the email one would lead into the foundation one. I'm losing patience at this point.
>>
>>80331907
m8, I think you are literally retarded.

If you read my post, you'll know I said he is supposed to be THEORETICALLY anti-establishment. Meaning that that's his schtick, and the people that buy it shouldn't then vote for someone who openly proclaims themselves to BE the establishment.
>>
>>80330908
She has pretty typical arguments about Obamacare. Helps the poor, more comprehensive, cheaper; just the typical arguments for it. That being said, she has been complaining about how she's increasingly forced to deal with a bureaucracy that is impossible to navigate and too complex to accomplish anything ever since Obamacare was implemented, but for whatever reason doesn't put two and two together. I told her one day that Obamacare is the cause of all this bureaucratic mess, and that states outside of Massachusetts who didn't have great healthcare services were being hit even harder by Obamacare policies, but she just brushed it off. I think she sees socialization of everything as an inevitability, so any step towards that is excused of all its flaws.

On immigration, she's just a very emotional woman. She has been sheltered most her life, and I think she believes fundamentally that every place and society is made up of the same type people she's lived around, and that barriers between people are just due to inequality. She does not like any talk of national sovereignty, border control, etc.: why value people born in America over people born in Mexico? That seems to be her stance.

I'm not defending it, and I think that she has terrible opinions, but that's what I understand.
>>
>>80332050
The way you talk we can tell you are just trying to get info on why Hillary shouldnt be allowed to run so you can have hope Bernie gets the nom. You're really bad at hiding your intent. If you supported Donald, you wouldn't be opposed to Hitlery's nomination because he will wipe the floor with her. How is that a bad thing?

>tldr; consider self harm
>>
>>80331721
So vote for Gary Johnson or Jill Stein or somebody else. Everyone always complains that a third party candidate will never be viable because no one will vote for them. That's a defeatist attitude; get enough people together and it can happen. Look at Ross Perot in the 90s. Tipped the scale for Clinton in 92. Teddy Roosevelt, running as a third party, came in second in (I think) 1916.
>>
>>80331907
>>80332339
>>80331566

boring troll
>>
>>80332339
Fuck off, you're the goddamn problem.

You're probably some fucking Tumblr or Reddit disinfo infiltrator. I want a detailed explanation on why you think I'm a Berniefag.

United we stand, divided we fall. Trump supporters shouldn't be attacking other Trump supporters, then we're no better than the SJWs
>>
>>80332510
Answer my question then, why oppose Hillary's nomination if its a free win for the Don?

Your Bernout tears still satiate me.
>>
>>80332339
I read this post again and now I truly believe you're an extra-chromosome-having retard. In my OP post, I said:

The only reason I am okay with her staying in the race after this is because she is going to have her ass handed to her come November by one Donald J. Trump.

I WANT her to stay in the race because I believe this whole scandal will easily hand Trump the election.

kys my man
>>
>>80332495
>get enough people together and it can happen. Look at Ross Perot in the 90s

I think if Sanders or Trump ran 3rd party, they would probably get the same results that Perot had. I don't think Johnson or Stein have that pull yet, especially since they can't debate with the the two main parties (bullshit BTW.)
>>
>>80332294
One trip to Kennedy Plaza in downtown Providence on a Friday night and she will change her mind on immigration, I guarantee it.
>>
>>80332855
You are an obvious shill at this point and you should consider suicide.

I don't oppose Hillary nomination. Read my OP post. I think her being nominated will push millions more to vote for Trump, if they see common sense and he anally destroys in the debates.
>>
>>80333081
Right, and it's too late to for Bernie people to get behind a new, viable candidate in this election. But get enough people behind somebody to at least make a blip, then you have a greater shot in 2020 and so on and so forth. You can never think in terms of just this election, but in how this election will impact future elections. Lincoln was the first Republican president, but he wasn't the first Republican to run in a presidential election. It takes time for new parties to legitimize, but you can't start if people aren't committed.
>>
>>80332294
>On immigration, she's just a very emotional woman. She has been sheltered most her life

I don't know man. That could be it, but doesn't she have the same views as globalists Merkel and Soros? Then again, they're pretty sheltered as well. I just don't really trust her because she seems to be available to the highest bidder.
>>
>80333333
>>
>>80333834
Fuck
>>
>>80333333
Goddamit, pls no bully, I'm drunk
>>
>>80333143
look at Boston's demographics. Better yet, look at the recent shitfest that we've had dealing with BLM at Boston Latin School. Whites and asians in Boston know that they can't go to shitholes like Roxbury and Manhattan because they're full of black and hispanic gangs. We recently had an MS-13 bust in one of the neighboring towns (forget which). Finally, pretty much all of downtown Boston is either shitty yuppie "fusion" restaurants or apartment buildings, because the housing prices are absurdly high from all the immigration and the only culture we have left is the fucking cuisine of the immigrants who come here.

We get mostly rich immigrants, but we are probably still worse off then you. Nonetheless, people like my mother just put blinders on whenever they are confronted with this kind of stuff and carry on with their sheltered and limited existence as consumers. She thoroughly enjoys her life attached to her cellphone screen and spending each waking hour talking about the "new Asian-Peruvian fusion restaurant" around the corner.

Anyway, I probably shouldn't be using her as a punching bag, but she is a cunt.
>>
>>80326427

They don't defend her. Their brain literally turns off the same way it does when they hear 'muh racist'. They don't think, just act
>>
>>80334272
I don't know enough about the crime statistics of Boston, but considering it's a much bigger city, I concede that it's probably worse than Providence in those aspects.

But in Providence, 89.5% of the population was white in 1970.

Now, it's 37.6%. We're never going to have a white mayor again.
>>
>>80326427
The same way people can defend Trump on any of his positions. At this point we should just elect one of those dogs that can kinda say a human word.
>>
>>80334272
As for your description of your mother, her cellphone, and her contentment with a life of consuming as an individual (correct me if I'm mischaracterizing), and there's threads here daily about this, it's a sign of how we, white Americans, the West as a whole are allowing for the erosion of our culture and the self-induced genocide of our people--complete inaction and complete domesticity and addiction to entertainment and our computer and smartphone screens that all we care about is whether we are satisfied with a dopamine rush in the moment, not if our community as a whole is satisfied and thriving.
>>
>>80335065
i hear you. I think that there is just a fundamental difference in mentality between left and right wingers in general. I can picture how the typical liberal feels about their life and their surroundings, but it disgusts me; obviously, liberals feel the same way about my opinions. This is a cultural issue issue which just can't be solved by democratic means.
>>
>>80335519
>Trump exposed top secret information to potential foreign hackers, putting the entire country at risk

hmm.. really makes you drink...
>>
>>80335637
When we get too polarized, shit's going to happen. In the immediate aftermath, I honestly thought that the Dallas attack was going to be the tipping point, where people would start listening to each other. Apparently, the happening that we've all been waiting for is still coming and is going to be worse.
>>
>>80336063
I mean, you got the headlines on the Huffington Post right now essentially saying the racial tension is indicative of Trump's rise. Bull fucking shit. It's because of the false narratives perpetuated by BLM and their legitimization by O'Malley, Bernie, Hillary, and the goddamn president of the United States. You want to say Trump makes Latinos mad? Fine. You want to say Trump makes Muslims mad? Fine. Trump's the only one willing to help poor black communities, where nearly all of the violence perpetuated against blacks stems out of. Hillary wants more welfare and more of the same. Trump wants jobs and the promotion of family values. Watch the video Trump released today in comparison with the one Clinton released. The former is a uniter and the latter is a divider.
>>
File: FBI-1.jpg (558 KB, 1069x625) Image search: [Google]
FBI-1.jpg
558 KB, 1069x625
>>
File: HILLARY RACIST-1.png (1 MB, 1421x896) Image search: [Google]
HILLARY RACIST-1.png
1 MB, 1421x896
>>
If she still worked for the State department her security clearance would be revoked and she would be fired. Now, she wants to be president. Let that sink in. She would be fired from the State department if she worked there today.
>>
>>80340006
Like I said before in this thread, imagine if this was happening to Kerry right now. What do the Hillary defenders think would happen? His career would be ruined, he'd never be able to hold any level of clearance, let alone a government position, again.
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.