[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Cuckstianity http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2016 /07/0
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6
File: jeff.hood_.jpg (42 KB, 390x495) Image search: [Google]
jeff.hood_.jpg
42 KB, 390x495
>Cuckstianity

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2016/07/08/meet-leftist-reverend-behind-dallas-black-lives-matter-protest/
>>
>>80325094
>Baptists
Not even once.
>>
Protestantism, not even once
>>
>>80325247
WOLF! are you gonna start Catholic general?
>>
Christianity is Judaism for goyim.
>>
I hope he lights himself on fire like his cuck idol
>>
File: pope-francis.jpg (69 KB, 630x458) Image search: [Google]
pope-francis.jpg
69 KB, 630x458
>>80325247
>>80325307
>implying Cathocucks are any better
>>
>>80325753
This is Christianity's submissive Jewish morality in actual action. This is a true christian.
>>
>>80325094
wow, he's even got the glasses and beard too
>>
File: christcucks.png (975 KB, 1044x636) Image search: [Google]
christcucks.png
975 KB, 1044x636
How old were you when you outgrew the Christianity meme?
>>
>>80325094
>http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2016/07/08/meet-leftist-reverend-behind-dallas-black-lives-matter-protest/

Holy shit guys. I went to graduate school with Jeff. He worked in the history department at the University of Alabama in Tuscaloosa in 2010-2011 and everyone hated him.
>>
>>80325753
nothing wrong with that right there, but yes Catholicism has lost its way
>>
>>80325094

doing more to save the white race than you
he has 5 kids
http://revjeffhood.com/no-surrender-an-ode-to-emily/

and thinks trump and hillary are both the anti christ
http://revjeffhood.com/hillary-clinton-is-the-antichrist/
>>
>>80325094
>Queer mystic
What?
>>
>>80326172
>>80326388

This guy looked nothing like this at the time. He was really crazy though. In an American History survey course he called the professor a liar and screamed about how evil Martin Luther King JR was. I remember eveyrone hating him for giving all of his classes (about 80 students) A grades when many of us assigned at least 10% failing grades.
>>
>>80326180
It's way was to replace the culture everywhere it went with submissive Judaism fanfiction, destroying as much of indigenous religion as possible. The Catholic church has always been fucked.
>>
File: ian_smith.jpg (16 KB, 348x268) Image search: [Google]
ian_smith.jpg
16 KB, 348x268
>screamed about how evil Martin Luther King JR
Did he provide reasoning?
>>
>>80325753
>implying he isn't the antipope
>>
>>80325247
>>80325753
Is there any form of Christianity (other than Orthodoxy, too ethnic for me) that isn't thoroughly pozzed?
>>
>>80326925
He said that he cheated on his wife and plagiarized his Thesis. He also was really upset when the professor quoted Malcolm X's "Ain't no vietnamese ever called me a nigger" bit. He screamed at her and said, that's inapprops.
>>
>>80326625
>about how evil Martin Luther King JR was
He was though
MLK was a communist piece of shit who slept around on his wife and would regularly beat her
>>
>>80327309
>He said that he cheated on his wife and plagiarized his Thesis.
Well he's not wrong. I'm surprised he didn't overlook such a thing considering his beliefs.
>>
>>80327129
Westboro baptist church, although they picket soldiers' funerals for fighting for a faggot country, or something.
>>
>>80327343
That might be the case, but the topic of the course was American History since 1870. We didn't have time to go into explicit detail about how evil each of the historical figures was. The Professor made it a point to give a little flavor for each of those little bits of history, but it was more about the big movements of history. Economic, population, cultural. like 2 lectures covered all of the civil rights movement.
>>
>>80327309
So why is this guy sucking black dick now?
>>
Read Nietzsche, faggots. Modern Christianity at its core is cucked and promotes shit like universalism.
>>
>>80327129
there is good protestant denominations, but butthurt Catholics and gays like OP group every protestant denomination together. Usually the good ones are the ones that barely talk about politics at all and focus on becoming better Christians and spreading God's love. And no, that does not mean being cucks or inviting evil people into our homes.
>>
>>80325094

Told you Cuckstianity a shit, literally "worship my wife's son: the cult".

>>80325753

Also this.
>>
>>80327688
I thought he was a hardcore evangelical christian. I hated teaching there, I was only there for 2 years, because the department was filled with fucking ministers and pastors. We hired excellent faculty from Princeton, Chicago, Harvard, Stanford, Wisc-Mad, but somehow only attracted the local bible-thumpers and party-girls.

For instance, one chick [with one eye] was brought in as a women's swim coach because she was with Michael Phelps training for the olympics. She was pretty hopeless.
>>
>>80326873
>blah blah blah
it literally created the best world the world has known to this day
stand with it or be a part of the degeneracy that is felling the west
>>
>>80328336
>there is good protestant denominations

Such as?
>>
>>80325094
I remember a post about the government using priests to keep the masses in line...
>>
File: Chastity_cage.jpg (42 KB, 660x660) Image search: [Google]
Chastity_cage.jpg
42 KB, 660x660
>>80325094
>Cucktholicism

Catholics call their church "the bride of Christ." The whole church, male and female, are the bride. Says everything you need to know about Roman Cucktholic bull-prepping dogma.
>>
>>80325094
>dat pic
>"when da weed so dank u forget you a white southern Baptist reverend and accidentally lead a black lives matter protest through Dallas
>>
File: 1468038903030_crop.jpg (6 KB, 145x159) Image search: [Google]
1468038903030_crop.jpg
6 KB, 145x159
>>80326117
>>
>>80326625
Gender queer, mystic queer, it's all the same
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.