[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a question. Didn't people used to have marches during
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1366912018003.jpg (211 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1366912018003.jpg
211 KB, 600x600
I have a question. Didn't people used to have marches during the day? If you are having all your marches at night doesn't that indicate you are interested in something other than just marching?
>>
>>80322597
dark skin makes them harder to see at night
>>
>>80322597

good question
>>
>>80322597
This is an excellent point. The point of a demonstration is to be seen.
>>
>>80322597
With their crazy schedule as lawyer, dentist or engineer, when do you think Jamal & Tyrone have time to demonstrate ?
>>
DELETE THIS
>>
Huh.
>>
Poor people don't have the luxury of protesting during working hours.

How does this not strike you as common sense?
>>
>Didn't people used to have marches during the day?

Citation needed.

Or wait is this just a thread for you to jerk off to yourself?
>>
>>80325988
You mean with their lawyer or dentist?
>>
File: 1467861000273.jpg (31 KB, 354x631) Image search: [Google]
1467861000273.jpg
31 KB, 354x631
>>80326781
>poor people

>rigorous work schedules

pick one, lad
>>
>>80327921
You do realize that Wal-Mart and McDonald's are among the greatest welfare queens in the U.S., right?

Because they are too cheap to pay their employees a living wage.
>>
>>80322597
And honestly a very good question op
but it is their constitutional right. Eventhough they no clue what the constitution says.
>>
>>80327921
Bullshit
>>
>>80322597
Easier for them to go on shopping sprees during and after their little "protest" how else they gonna get they money and jordans.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.