[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Apologize
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: Cm5NzmCUEAAFCyb.jpg (163 KB, 1242x1295) Image search: [Google]
Cm5NzmCUEAAFCyb.jpg
163 KB, 1242x1295
Nigger who got shot in Minnesota was red pilled.

Apologize.
Do it.
Do it now you fucking cracker.
>>
was this the pedophile guy or no
>>
>>80322435
I'm sorry for being white
>>
>>80322585
I think its the crip nigga
>>
>>80322435
He can't write well.
>>
>>80322585
no,
>>
>>80322689
SAY IT AGAIN
>>
>>80322435
No. If he was redpilled he wouldn't be taking it out on whitey and the police when he knows jews are behind it
>>
>>80322585
This is the guy we know almost nothing about other than a video recorded after he died showing his gf and a child literally not giving a shit at all that he just died and stating how the killing was unjustified, saying he did exactly what you told him to do officer :^)
>>
>>80322435
He wasn't killed by a white person, CUNT. Kill yourself.
>>
>>80322585
That was the other nigger
>>
DONT CARE
O
N
T
>>
>>80322435
NO APOLOGIES!!

https://youtu.be/K63PN2bxAXE
>>
>>80322435
>apologize now
so either 1 this is bait, or 2 you want us to spam nigger at him.
>>
>>80322689
kek
>>
He was a registered gun owner who was killed by.a chink cop. If his sheboon gf wasnt lying, then yes it was manslaughter.
>>
>>80322435
If he wouldve handled himself like that nigger in AZ, he would still be alive.

No Fucks (or apologies) Given.
>>
OY VEY

SHUT IT THE FUCK DOWN
>>
>>80322435
His girlfriend got him killed, I guarantee it. She was deadpan while the cop was freaking out with guilt. She told the cop he had a gun in the same moment he was reaching for his wallet. The pieces of sworn circumstance fall together into that configuration clean as hell.
>>
>>80322435
>blames whitey
>blames da joos
>needs mo money fo dem programs

I see nothing but negrosity.

>>80322858
Dim Sim Cowboy is an honorary Aryan.
>>
>>80323316
Not only did he NOT have a concealed carry license but he may have been fleeing an armed robbery.

http://gotnews.com/wow-philandocastile-armed-robber-fleeing-scene/
>>
He was redpilled.
I am pretty sure the officer fucked up bigtime. I saw the video. It sounded like he knows he fucked up and his life is practically over.

Its very rare a cop shoots someone who didn't actually do anything. He was an open carrier and had a license.

We shouldn't be cool with legal open carriers getting killed for no reason.

All them other nigs deserved it.
>>
>>80322585
this is the gang member who held up a convenience store, don't remember if he's the kiddy diddler or not
>>
File: pol was wrong.png (61 KB, 827x644) Image search: [Google]
pol was wrong.png
61 KB, 827x644
>>
>>80323707

No, the pedo was the guy "selling CDs"
>>
>>80323626
>http://gotnews.com/wow-philandocastile-armed-robber-fleeing-scene/
all niggers look the same... this is a stretch. How would they have pulled him over, why would he flee a armed robbery with a wife and kids... that shit doesnt make sense.
>>
>>80324650
its not him. the dead nigger has a beard
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.